At least 6 dead, 9 injured in Sacramento shooting rampage

Social media/media hyping is pretty much a world wide phenomena yet many other counties are not having these issues. It goes much deeper than that.

I’m not a sociologist but if I had to guess I’d say that the hands-off approach most cities took during the riots instilled a sense of impunity in a lot of people. Then of course the lockdowns were probably the catalyst as they stoked resentment and frustration.

I would go as far as to say that the Will Smith incident at the Oscars was a symptom of this malaise.

No one is disputing your rights. I'm suggesting you don't have a use for most of the guns you have.
Guns lying everywhere and thats how ratbags get them.
You don't care about innocent people unnecessarily dying. So long as your ego isn't affected.
The country is saturated with excess guns and this us what happens. But oh no. Let's not admit there's a problem. Go to the great default 2nd where it says I'm allowed to have them.
Have no use for them but they make you feel tough.
Can't walk anywhere without carrying but its the home of the brave. Fucking wimps.

Wrong....we have over 330 million people and about 600 million guns in private hands...

The vast majority of gun owners do not use their legal guns for any sort of crime.

The individuals who do use illegal guns for crime, have been captured by the police over and over again, then released over and over again by the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians who control the worst of our cities.....

Stop the democrat party and gun crime goes down about 95%.....

It's hard to make out the number of individual weapons that were used. I found the video on Youtube and played it at 0.5 speed and attempted to count the number of shots.

The initial number was 7, after which there was a slight pause. Then there was 8 shots followed by a slight pause. Most 9mm pistols utilize a 15-round magazine, which those 15 rounds might have been. Then there was one shot followed by a slight pause, then two shots. The next barrage was 27 shots in duration. That could have been a 30-round AR or AK magazine. The next barrage was 15 shots, followed by 13 shots, which was two rounds short of a 30-round magazine. But I couldn't make out a distinction between the shots, as different firearms tend to have slightly different sounds.

That's pretty much an indication that multiple weapons were used, and there were possibly multiple shooters. I'm not sure of the calibers due to the noise of the crowd. I'm sure a forensics expert could figure out more about the shooting.

California has a 10 round mag rule. That only applies to legal citizens, but could be a problem for progressives who want to hurt others.

But people still get killed in the UK?
With knives first feet and yes guns.
Correct. Building sites have Health & Safety regs, workmen still get killed. Vehicles have many regulations and safety features, people still get killed. Boing has regulations and doctors on hand, boxers still get killed. The food industry has many hygiene regulations, people sill die from food poisoning. There are thousands of areas of life where regulations are implemented to try and reduce causalities, and as each death occurs, further regulations are introduced to reduce deaths further.

Some types of equipment and models are banned, like certain types of ladders on building sites. Health & Safety don't want to take your ladders, you are still allowed ladders, it's just that they have to be sturdy aluminium, and certainly not wood. You need to hold a CSCS card to be allowed to work on a building site, not anyone has the right to enter and work on a building site. This reduces incidents.

Paper is banned for placing meats on in the UK. Health & Safety don't want to take paper bags and meat away you, just that they have to be on plastic film to reduce the chance of cross contamination. This reduces incidents.

Formula 1 cars are banned off the road, it's not that the government want to take cars away from you, it's just that it's an unsuitable type of vehicle for public roads. There are many other suitable vehicles. This reduces incidents.

Then you have guns in the UK. Some models are banned, the government haven't taken firearms away, and you have to be deemed suitable and responsible when you apply for a licence/certificate. Regulations are STRICTLY enforced by the police. This reduces incidents.

Joe Biden has called for new gun laws hours after six people were killed in a shooting outside a Sacramento bar.
'Ban ghost guns,' the president said Sunday. 'Require background checks for all gun sales. Ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Repeal gun manufacturers’ immunity from liability.'

Comment:
Biden's new gun ban laws would not have stopped this.

Joe Biden has called for new gun laws hours after six people were killed in a shooting outside a Sacramento bar.
'Ban ghost guns,' the president said Sunday. 'Require background checks for all gun sales. Ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Repeal gun manufacturers’ immunity from liability.'

Comment:

The false flags work great on these fkn clueless idiots.

Comment:

There's nothing "new" about it ... :thup:
It's the same donkey cart they roll across the stage during every election cycle.

Biden's an idiot. California already has a ban on magazines over 10 round capacity, even though they were used in the Sacramento shooting.
The corrupt and racist Democrat Politicians don't really care about these people who were murdered due to gang violence.
They are exploiting this situation to disarm the law abiding people.......you know, the people who don't vote Democrat.

This crime was caused by the backwards primitive and violent Progressive Culture, not by law abiding gun owners.
The real question should be why does Progressive Culture produce so many gangs and criminals?
Biden is not addressing the true problem.
Maybe we should be teaching left wingers how to avoid being such violent cretins instead of punishing people who did not commit this crime.

Comment:

So called "Ghost guns" are illegal in California.

Why didn't the law stop the shooting?

The Nazis MUST be held to account. They have the law, why didn't it stop the shooting?

Sorry Biden. Request denied. No new gun laws.

'Require background checks for all gun sales.
Does the President even know what decade it is? As I recall we've had a background check system for 24 years now.

Ban assault weapons
That was done some 88 years ago. Maybe it is time to invoke the 25th Amendment.

The Democrat obsession with disarming the law-abiding gun owners is another one of their Totalitarian Cult characteristics.

guncontrolworksfordictators.jpg

What the fuck is a "ghost gun" anyhow?

Is it that 80% AR lower that I finished? LOL!

The great majority of gun crimes in this country are committed with stolen or already illegal guns by mostly Negro or Hispanic street thugs that are already prohibited from owing firearms.

So called "Ghost guns" are illegal in California.

Why didn't the law stop the shooting?

The Nazis MUST be held to account. They have the law, why didn't it stop the shooting?

Biden is jumping the gun. No suspects have even been arrested and the weapons are unknown. There's no way he could even know if a "ghost gun" was involved, which in itself, is very unlikely.

Forum List

Back