At least 6 dead, 9 injured in Sacramento shooting rampage

Its not as if the world hangs on every word you mumble.
The answer is yes but you don't want to hear it.
You rambos are a disgrace to civilisation. Youre all nuts.

You are wrong, but hey, go fondle yourself some more.

No but you are.

Really? What denomination am I? My wife practices Wicca which you would know being a sock puppet.

I posted about that long ago, and I have posted many times about my agnosticism, so, yet again you lie like a little bitch.

Really? What denomination am I? My wife practices Wicca which you would know being a sock puppet.

I posted about that long ago, and I have posted many times about my agnosticism, so, yet again you lie like a little bitch.
I don't care what you say. You are a lying ignorant fool and I've just proved it.
Youre a gun nut who doesn't care about America. If you did you'd to something about it. You consider the deaths if kids by guns as the price to pay for you having them.
What a disgusting man you are. You have no right to breath the same air as me.

I don't care what you say. You are a lying ignorant fool and I've just proved it.
Youre a gun nut who doesn't care about America. If you did you'd to something about it. You consider the deaths if kids by guns as the price to pay for you having them.

The only thing that you have proved is you are a lying piece of shit.

Last edited:

In his case, exactly like a little bitch. It’s impossible for it to be otherwise. Colon IS a little bitch.

Cuckoo_FxxDd3V1qUv0CTwEj85oRm7V2zI@350x350.gif

Hello Bob.
Bern to any virgin births lately? Hows those resurrections going lately? Business has slowed since they killed that idiot 2000 years ago.

Fear not. Jesus will return. Mary is pregnant again.
Her and the holy spirit had a bit of rumpy pumpy behind the camel shed.

Thanks for the opportunity to take the Mickey out of you again. Have another go.

Hello Bob.
Bern to any virgin births lately? Hows those resurrections going lately? Business has slowed since they killed that idiot 2000 years ago.

Fear not. Jesus will return. Mary is pregnant again.
Her and the holy spirit had a bit of rumpy pumpy behind the camel shed.

Thanks for the opportunity to take the Mickey out of you again. Have another go.

Hello Bob?
Just got back from church. I caught that old priest performing a slipadicktomy to a young boy.

When questioned he said his parishers and donors approved of it. Did you know it was going on?

Why didn't you say something? As a fine upstanding pillar of society I thought you wouldn't tolerate that kiddy fiddling under your nose.
Maybe you suffered at the hands of an old priest in your youth and became accustomed to it. That happens.

Forum List

Back