At least 6 dead, 9 injured in Sacramento shooting rampage

That's interesting.
I didn't get any inducation from any of the news reports that it was only black folks who got killed.

Like I keep sayin.....When Democrats are in power....democrats gonna die. Oh well. Darwin.
your not paying atention it was only black folk. including one pictured in this article. I know this area back do this crap all the time sencei can remember donw their.

Well you know, guns somehow perform mind control on blacks and makes them go berserk.
lol apparently , wat when thet find and resst this black shooter.s waht them say some white ghost came out of the word woork and did it instead of them.

I haven't seen any reports on the race of the people involved. What I did see was a relative of one of the victims interviewed who was a Black woman. That's all I've seen so far.
i read a ton of articles and loads of pics of black victims. it was deffently a black thing. i know this neighbor hood and the fact whites done go down their and hate because of this.

And we aren't doing a damn thing but whining and crying about it.
yep blacks keep denying it . its blacks doing it and blacks that got to fix it. they can keep blaming whitey when the refuse to asmit the problem of their comnunity and get it fixed. its done by thme aand no one else.

Its irrelevant. If guns weren't available to nuts, it lessens the chance.

Give em more guns. Let them shoot it out on the streets like John Wayne used to. The country is rooted because of guns but you won't accept it because you think it provides freedom. Wheres the freedom that those killed had? Their lives were taken by a ratbag gun nut and their freedom to live without a gun. How do you justify that?

All you pompous arseholes invent pathetic justifications for having an arsenal you never use but these nuts get them and here we have it once again. Dont give me the shit about "because I can" attitude. The collateral damage of innocent people needlessly dying is not justified. You are all mentally ill.
My point was nothing more than the fact that California has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country, however laws obviously don't prevent crime. Nobody is making guns more readily available to "nuts".

These shootings in California, just as everywhere else in the country, are committed by individuals who don't obey our laws, including the laws against murder, so what's a firearm violation?

For whatever reason, for a certain segment of the population, being incarcerated is nothing to fear.

Last edited:
yep blacks keep denying it . its blacks doing it and blacks that got to fix it. they can keep blaming whitey when the refuse to asmit the problem of their comnunity and get it fixed. its done by thme aand no one else.
After all the riots, crime, looting, arson, thievery, and horseshit behavior they engage in, I can't figure out why anyone would want to stop them.

Seems like this is the single positive thing these worthless fucking imbeciles contribute to this country.

After all the riots, crime, looting, arson, thievery, and horseshit behavior they engage in, I can't figure out why anyone would want to stop them.

Seems like this is the single positive thing these worthless fucking imbeciles contribute to this country.
you know what did down their with riots was going on .there was some looting. but they set a coutch on fire and they spent all night jumping over it. what was that supposed to say?

Its irrelevant. If guns weren't available to nuts, it lessens the chance.

Give em more guns. Let them shoot it out on the streets like John Wayne used to. The country is rooted because of guns but you won't accept it because you think it provides freedom. Wheres the freedom that those killed had? Their lives were taken by a ratbag gun nut and their freedom to live without a gun. How do you justify that?

All you pompous arseholes invent pathetic justifications for having an arsenal you never use but these nuts get them and here we have it once again. Dont give me the shit about "because I can" attitude. The collateral damage of innocent people needlessly dying is not justified. You are all mentally ill.
LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, please deprive me of the rights gifted by our great framers, please protect us filthy Liberals from ourselves by controlling us via unconstitutional legislation.”

Considering the small percentage of just 13% of population a black is 11X more likely to be killed by a black than a white

And the racist right couldn't be happier.
My very first playmate was a black kid on rural eastern shore. Both races broke us up. I then got introduced to the very few kids my age there were at 5/6..
Jimmy. They said he was too big. Too black and me too white for both sides. I did do well in PG county MD as a minority for 25 years .
Many presume a lot that just ain’t so

LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, please deprive me of the rights gifted by our great framers, please protect us filthy Liberals from ourselves by controlling us via unconstitutional legislation.”

No one is disputing your rights. I'm suggesting you don't have a use for most of the guns you have.
Guns lying everywhere and thats how ratbags get them.
You don't care about innocent people unnecessarily dying. So long as your ego isn't affected.
The country is saturated with excess guns and this us what happens. But oh no. Let's not admit there's a problem. Go to the great default 2nd where it says I'm allowed to have them.
Have no use for them but they make you feel tough.
Can't walk anywhere without carrying but its the home of the brave. Fucking wimps.

No one is disputing your rights. I'm suggesting you don't have a use for most of the guns you have.
Guns lying everywhere and thats how ratbags get them.
You don't care about innocent people unnecessarily dying. So long as your ego isn't affected.
The country is saturated with excess guns and this us what happens. But oh no. Let's not admit there's a problem. Go to the great default 2nd where it says I'm allowed to have them.
Have no use for them but they make you feel tough.
Can't walk anywhere without carrying but its the home of the brave. Fucking wimps.

Your opinion on the subject is immaterial.

The answer is NO.

Your opinion on the subject is immaterial.

The answer is NO.
Its not as if the world hangs on every word you mumble.
The answer is yes but you don't want to hear it.
You rambos are a disgrace to civilisation. Youre all nuts.

Forum List

Back