At least 6 dead, 9 injured in Sacramento shooting rampage

Initial shots did sound like a bump stock might've been used.
But I'm old and my hearing ain't what it used to be......
Get off my damned lawn, *igga!!

It's hard to make out the number of individual weapons that were used. I found the video on Youtube and played it at 0.5 speed and attempted to count the number of shots.

The initial number was 7, after which there was a slight pause. Then there was 8 shots followed by a slight pause. Most 9mm pistols utilize a 15-round magazine, which those 15 rounds might have been. Then there was one shot followed by a slight pause, then two shots. The next barrage was 27 shots in duration. That could have been a 30-round AR or AK magazine. The next barrage was 15 shots, followed by 13 shots, which was two rounds short of a 30-round magazine. But I couldn't make out a distinction between the shots, as different firearms tend to have slightly different sounds.

That's pretty much an indication that multiple weapons were used, and there were possibly multiple shooters. I'm not sure of the calibers due to the noise of the crowd. I'm sure a forensics expert could figure out more about the shooting.

It's hard to make out the number of individual weapons that were used. I found the video on Youtube and played it at 0.5 speed and attempted to count the number of shots.

The initial number was 7, after which there was a slight pause. Then there was 8 shots followed by a slight pause. Most 9mm pistols utilize a 15-round magazine, which those 15 rounds might have been. Then there was one shot followed by a slight pause, then two shots. The next barrage was 27 shots in duration. That could have been a 30-round AR or AK magazine. The next barrage was 15 shots, followed by 13 shots, which was two rounds short of a 30-round magazine. But I couldn't make out a distinction between the shots, as different firearms tend to have slightly different sounds.

That's pretty much an indication that multiple weapons were used, and there were possibly multiple shooters. I'm not sure of the calibers due to the noise of the crowd. I'm sure a forensics expert could figure out more about the shooting.

From what I heard, the initial burst came from the same weapon, possibly with a bump stock. :dunno:

From what I heard, the initial burst came from the same weapon, possibly with a bump stock. :dunno:

Don't think so. Each one of the shots I heard was individually triggered, you could almost visualize the trigger resetting between rounds.. The rate of fire would have been much higher if a bumpfire stock was used. I don't have a bumpfire stock on my AK-47, but I've bump fired probably a thousand rounds by loosely holding the pistol grip and pushing forward on the forearm. It's the closest thing to full-automatic you can legally do, and you can get a cyclic rate of fire at 600 rounds per minute. An AR-style weapon is even higher, around 800 rounds per minute when bump fired or using a bumpfire stock. I have bump fired a 9mm Glock with a 50-round drum magazine, but you have to hold a short stick in your left hand and push the pistol into the stick. It's fun, but it's a "spray and pray" ammo-waster.

Last edited:
California has very strict gun control laws. And it's a "may issue" state meaning it's total discretionary who gets a concealed carry permit and who doesn't (most don't).
Its irrelevant. If guns weren't available to nuts, it lessens the chance.

Give em more guns. Let them shoot it out on the streets like John Wayne used to. The country is rooted because of guns but you won't accept it because you think it provides freedom. Wheres the freedom that those killed had? Their lives were taken by a ratbag gun nut and their freedom to live without a gun. How do you justify that?

All you pompous arseholes invent pathetic justifications for having an arsenal you never use but these nuts get them and here we have it once again. Dont give me the shit about "because I can" attitude. The collateral damage of innocent people needlessly dying is not justified. You are all mentally ill.

Give em more guns. Let them shoot it out on the streets like John Wayne used to. The country is rooted because of guns but you won't accept it because you think it provides freedom. Wheres the freedom that those killed had? Their lives were taken by a ratbag gun nut and their freedom to live without a gun. How do you justify that?

All you pompous arseholes invent pathetic justifications for having an arsenal you never use but these nuts get them and here we have it once again. Dont give me the shit about "because I can" attitude. The collateral damage of innocent people needlessly dying is not justified. You are all mentally ill.

Democrats need to control their pets better.

We should take away your right to free speech because you abuse it with lies.

I like your irony, the subhumans are those willing to shoot others in the stupid belief it's that self defence pile of shite excuse. Those undesirables don't get to own guns in the UK, hence why mass shootings here are a rare sight. You guys treat it as a sport.
But people still get killed in the UK?
With knives first feet and yes guns.

black on black crime rate going up. craziness. blacks need to stop this crazy behavior.

That's interesting.
I didn't get any inducation from any of the news reports that it was only black folks who got killed.

Like I keep sayin.....When Democrats are in power....democrats gonna die. Oh well. Darwin.

On the radio , they reported the story but didn't mention the race of the victims or the shooters.

Since they don't have anyone in custody, shouldn't there be a nationwide manhunt ?

Bad people ALWAYS get guns.

DURRRRRR

Carnac is never wrong.

R.88463903b72f6b0e4b02196bdf2ab62e

Forum List

Back