At least 6 operatives tries to infilitrate Trump camp during 2016 election

The shit is getting exposed little by little...we could see Obama's appointees prosecuted and jailed....

Recent documents also revealed the Obama deep state operatives contacted Trump campaign officials in Great Britain prior to the launch of any FBI investigation.

been listening to oxyboy today?

We have Bill Clinton getting $500,000 for a speech from Russia, then we have Hillary giving the Russians 20% of the US uranium stockpile and getting $145m for her "foundation", next we have the Hillary campaign paying Russians $12m for the Steele Dossier.

What Trump-Russian money and/or collusion do you have proof of? None? That's what I thought. Thanks for playing.

We have Bill Clinton getting $500,000 for a speech from Russia, then we have Hillary giving the Russians 20% of the US uranium stockpile and getting $145m for her "foundation", next we have the Hillary campaign paying Russians $12m for the Steele Dossier.

What Trump-Russian money and/or collusion do you have proof of? None? That's what I thought. Thanks for playing.

so when you can find anything where bubba was paid 'for dirt' on a political rival by an agent working for a foreign government, then lying about - then you might have a point.

but you can't.... so your comparison is a fail.

yawn........ uranium one has been debunked 1000x, yet you all just dredge it up again & again as iif that will be relevant .

fail.

when & if the feds can bust hillary for any nefarious foundation pay for plays, let me know. but trump has been fined for doing exactly that & that foundation.... along with his spawns' involvement are currently under investigation.... d'oh!

what proof do i have regarding trump russia collusion you ask? i don't. but then again, i'm not mueller.

m.jpg

oh that was fun... thank YOU for playing....

so when you can find anything where bubba was paid 'for dirt' on a political rival by an agent working for a foreign government, then lying about - then you might have a point.

yawn........ uranium one has been debunked 1000x, yet you all just dredge it up again & again as iif that will be relevant .

fail.

when & if the feds can bust hillary for any nefarious foundation pay for plays, let me know. but trump has been fined for doing exactly that & that foundation.... along with his spawns' involvement are currently under investigation.... d'oh!

what proof do i have regarding trump russia collusion you ask? i don't. but then again, i'm not mueller.

Bubba wasn't paid for "dirt" he was paid to grease the skids for uranium (if you're implying that anyone on the Trump team paid for "dirt" you misunderstand, no one paid anything.
If the Russians hacked H's 33,000 missing/subpoenaed emails, its Trump's civic duty to get them back. The fact that Putin did not release them to sink H (because she had a 99% chance of winning) only proves that he wanted H to win so he could blackmail her)

OK, you want to play some more. Let's just say that if/when Mueller nails Trump with any "collusion" you get a win. Until then we have much more on the Clinton's. Mr. Huber is supposedly investigating her crimes, including:

1. Her illegal bathroom server, that Comey illegally waived off, that Huber may not...
2. Mishandling classified info, that others are doing time for
3. Destroying subpoenaed evidence
4. Where is the Clinton Foundation? Oh, it was just a pay-for-play scam.
5. If UraniumOne is not a scam then the DOJ is corrupt. Is Russia a friend or foe? Can't be a friend for Hillary and a foe for Trump.
6. The Mueller investigation shouldn't have been formed w/o evidence of a crime, and there is no evidence of a crime, its simply a witch hunt for whatever he can find.

John Solomon Bombshell: At Least 6 Deep State Operatives Attempted to Infiltrate Trump Camp During 2016 Election

Wow. So their goal was to get jobs in Trump campaign then actually get caught colluding with Russians on purpose...this was BEFORE Trump won the nomination! They were truly scared of President Trump and trying to bring him down even before he won the nomination....
This one I kind of agree with. I saw the documentary too. However, I thought one of the agents, some Jason Bourne, was really against the deep state when it all came to a conclusion. But I might have misunderstood.

fail.

Bubba wasn't paid for "dirt" he was paid to grease the skids for uranium (if you're implying that anyone on the Trump team paid for "dirt" you misunderstand, no one paid anything.
If the Russians hacked H's 33,000 missing/subpoenaed emails, its Trump's civic duty to get them back. The fact that Putin did not release them to sink H (because she had a 99% chance of winning) only proves that he wanted H to win so he could blackmail her)

OK, you want to play some more. Let's just say that if/when Mueller nails Trump with any "collusion" you get a win. Until then we have much more on the Clinton's. Mr. Huber is supposedly investigating her crimes, including:

1. Her illegal bathroom server, that Comey illegally waived off, that Huber may not...
2. Mishandling classified info, that others are doing time for
3. Destroying subpoenaed evidence
4. Where is the Clinton Foundation? Oh, it was just a pay-for-play scam.
5. If UraniumOne is not a scam then the DOJ is corrupt. Is Russia a friend or foe? Can't be a friend for Hillary and a foe for Trump.
6. The Mueller investigation shouldn't have been formed w/o evidence of a crime, and there is no evidence of a crime, its simply a witch hunt for whatever he can find.

trump didn't get paid in cash.... he was to get goods( dirt on hillary) for services to be rendered ie getting rid of the sanctions against russia via the magnitsky act.

1-E15-DBA0-82-E7-4963-823-C-C2635-F4-C0369.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back