AT%T Uverse

Is it worth it?

Ollie i have had it for about 3 years now.....and have never had a problem with it.....in the times it has gone "down"....it has only gone down for a few seconds or maybe a minute or so.....the picture is great.....before this i had the Dish for TV and they were great so it was hard to leave them but i have had no regrets since.....i also have AT&T for the Internet....and it has never gone down yet.....before them i had Time/Warner Cable for the Internet....went down every other day for long periods.....and their customer service SUCKED big time....just make sure you live relatively close to one of their Street Junctions......i heard those who are kinda far from one,like 2-3 miles have shitty reception.....i have one at the end of my street....just ask they will know....

Well. their telephone exchange Building is 3 blocks down the street... Little 20 X 20 building, no windows and a fence around it...No one ever seems to be there... Must be the place....

Well. their telephone exchange Building is 3 blocks down the street... Little 20 X 20 building, no windows and a fence around it...No one ever seems to be there... Must be the place....

make sure you ask.....when i was delivering mail one day at the condos i delivered, a tech was installing someone and he was in the phone hookup box and he told me about the junction and the proximity factor....he said eventually they will have all that worked out....but until...

I called Customer service last night and got a rundown on prices and everything, but I think the voice (Think Betty) kept leaving off my cell phone.

And this morning i checked the net for the channel lineup and couldn't find it because according to the net it's not available to me.... Yet I have a letter from AT&T telling me it is....

And they have no customer service on Sundays....WTF?

I called Customer service last night and got a rundown on prices and everything, but I think the voice (Think Betty) kept leaving off my cell phone.

And this morning i checked the net for the channel lineup and couldn't find it because according to the net it's not available to me.... Yet I have a letter from AT&T telling me it is....

And they have no customer service on Sundays....WTF?

they have techs working if you have a problem.....but to order or something like that....i dont think so...anyway as far as i am concerned their customer service is way better than Time Warner Cable...

Forum List

Back