At this point it is impossible for the rights president to win without the Russian interference

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
and obviously they know that also, Mitch the twitch is stopping any bill to stop Russian interference in the next election, He knows it's their only chance of winning. I believe it's the only reason he won in the first place but that won't be proven one way or the other for some time. That time is when the right gets out of the way for democracy to investigate this and resolve that question. They are toast in the near future and they know it.

Looking at the line up the Left is presenting...

why would he need Russian help?

and obviously they know that also, Mitch the twitch is stopping any bill to stop Russian interference in the next election, He knows it's their only chance of winning. I believe it's the only reason he won in the first place but that won't be proven one way or the other for some time. That time is when the right gets out of the way for democracy to investigate this and resolve that question. They are toast in the near future and they know it.

So what you're saying is that the Russians coerced and influenced the entire electoral College. Hilary lost because Americans didn't trust her. She lost by a whole bunch of electoral votes that's why we have the electoral college dumbass

1295180.png

Well bless your heart.

Thanks, Komrade. I am sure some republican will be along shortly to hire your services.

The "rights president"? What does that mean? Does the poster mean the "right" president or is he so unfamiliar with the English language that he is unaware of the use of an apostrophe to denote possession as in the "right's president"? It seems that left wingers are so desperate that they are calling on Russian propagandists to defend their claim that Russian propagandists influenced the election.

So what you're saying is that the Russians coerced and influenced the entire electoral College. Hilary lost because Americans didn't trust her. She lost by a whole bunch of electoral votes that's why we have the electoral college dumbass
and your gone.

View attachment 271433
if all you have is cartoon's your out of here also,DRAIN THE PIG PEN

The "rights president"? What does that mean? Does the poster mean the "right" president or is he so unfamiliar with the English language that he is unaware of the use of an apostrophe to denote possession as in the "right's president"? It seems that left wingers are so desperate that they are calling on Russian propagandists to defend their claim that Russian propagandists influenced the election.
totally boring.

Interesting they support this -
and obviously they know that also, Mitch the twitch is stopping any bill to stop Russian interference in the next election, He knows it's their only chance of winning. I believe it's the only reason he won in the first place but that won't be proven one way or the other for some time. That time is when the right gets out of the way for democracy to investigate this and resolve that question. They are toast in the near future and they know it.--Do you think maybe they are selling out their constitution and flag. They will hold hands with any of our enemy's to stay in power and that is exactly how the right wants to play this ,as proven by these posts.

This is how the right sees this country but they attack me for hating them , which I do.

Surprise, surprise! America loves the Donald for President. ;)

surprise surprise he has very little chance for another term and that will be the second step in taking back our country, if we don't they will destroy us. They are by far this countries biggest threat and enemy.

I'd really like to know what was in those 33,000 e-mails, must have been damning to have to destroy the blackberries and the hard drives too. Look into that and let me know what crimes were committed. We already know the truth. America voted and crooked Hilary lost. Their attempt to rig the election backfired. I'll even bet the emails destroyed led right to the Oval office." POTUS wants to know everything we're doing". Explain that dipstick!

surprise surprise he has very little chance for another term and that will be the second step in taking back our country, if we don't they will destroy us. They are by far this countries biggest threat and enemy.

No President with a 50% approval rating has ever lost a re-election Bid. You really are suffering. Who exactly are "they"! Oh! Right Americans who believe in fair Elections.

Forum List

Back