At What Point Did You Decide That You Were Against Obama No Matter What?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Clearly, this is directed to The Republicans and self-proclaimed Conservatives of USMB.

When, exactly, did you realize that you really didn't like Obama and were going to be against him no matter what?

I'll answer the question in the reverse as an example. Some years ago, when Bush was first elected, I disliked him. I didn't like what he stood for, didn't like what he said, I didn't even like the way he sounded, he sounds dumb and he's proven himself to be such. Anyway, I wasn't totally or automatically against him. What turned me against him permanently, was what he did with the good will of The American People after the country was attacked.

He lied about the WMDs, he kept the country in state of constant fear, and he waged two unnecessary wars. To top it off, he didn't pay for it at the time and sent the bill to our kids and grandkids.

To be precise, from the instant he began that fear campaign war campaign, he lost me forever. I will NEVER forgive him for that.

So, when did you Republicans, Conservatives and other assorted RWers of USMB decide to be against Obama no matter what?

C'mon, be honest.

When he declared he would socialize medicine, revoke freedom of religion, freedom of speech, and freedom to defend oneself.

IOW, when the fucker turned out to be a democrat.

When it was uttered he wanted to fundamentally transform America.
Be specific, this is not specific, this is general.

What did he say exactly?

You're supposed to be an intelligent person, please expound, see my OP as an example.

When he declared he would socialize medicine, revoke freedom of religion, freedom of speech, and freedom to defend oneself.

IOW, when the fucker turned out to be a democrat.

This, right here, tells me that there's no Democrat in the world that could ever earn your support.

Which puts you deep and comfortably in the far right wing radical fringe.

The only thing I can do for you, at this point, is to thank you for your honesty.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for him to do something i can support him on.
Till then I'm against the direction he's taking us.

I'm still waiting for him to do something i can support him on.
Till then I'm against the direction he's taking us.
Sounds reasonable. I'll have to keep an eye on you.

What did he say exactly?

You're supposed to be an intelligent person, please expound, see my OP as an example.

When he spoke at the 2004 DNC convention.
Wha did he say?

I'm curious to know.

Although your answer puts you quite comfortably in the far RW fringe, as there seems to be nothing he could have done to ever earn your support.

You were lost to him from BEFORE the beginning.

Interesting...

What did he say exactly?

"I'm in this race not just to hold an office, but to gather with you to transform a nation."

- Barack Obama quote from his February 10, 2007 Presidential announcement.

His transformation was and is moving away from the Constitutional principals which as his new Secretary of State recently termed are "strictures of Constitutionality" on this president.

Last edited:
When I found out he was far left. He has been surrounded by radicals much of his life and I think it shows what his real views are. I credit Hillary for doing the investigating and bringing things to light.

What did he say exactly?

"I'm in this race not just to hold an office, but to gather with you to transform a nation."

His transformation was and is moving away from the Constitutional principals which as his new Secretary of State recently termed are "strictures of Constitutionality" on this president.
Although, I vehemently disagree with you and your interpretation of his words, I must commend your response.

Fair enough.

What did he say exactly?

Although, I vehemently disagree with you and your interpretation of his words, I must commend your response.

Fair enough.

Look if the dude meant and took action to transform this nation into self-accountable, respectful citizens who can build this on their own if they work and sacrifice toward their goal.

Especially his race. If he could only say we need to put this race shit behind us right now. If you are a minority, the deck is already stacked in your favor if you will work to take advatange of it. Look at me. I did it.

Fair enough.

Look if the dude meant and took action to transform this nation into self-accountable, respectful citizens who can build this on their own if they work and sacrifice toward their goal.

Especially his race. If he could only say we need to put this race shit behind us right now. If you are a minority, the deck is already stacked in your favor if you will work to take advatange of it. Look at me. I did it.
What minority group do you belong to?

Regardless of the progress already made in this country, which has been substantial, to say the least, there's still more accomplishments to be made.

Bigotry, racism and prejuduice still exists. Believe it or not.

I think many wingnuts confuse their "fictional" Obama with the "real" Obama.

Forum List

Back