At What Point Did You Decide That You Were Against Obama No Matter What?

How can someone base such a decision on a stranger on the Interwebs liking or "loving," as they put it, a candidate is beyond me.

Doesn't seem like something an intelligent person would do.

But that's just me.

*shrugs*

Clearly, this is directed to The Republicans and self-proclaimed Conservatives of USMB.

When, exactly, did you realize that you really didn't like Obama and were going to be against him no matter what?

I'll answer the question in the reverse as an example. Some years ago, when Bush was first elected, I disliked him. I didn't like what he stood for, didn't like what he said, I didn't even like the way he sounded, he sounds dumb and he's proven himself to be such. Anyway, I wasn't totally or automatically against him. What turned me against him permanently, was what he did with the good will of The American People after the country was attacked.

He lied about the WMDs, he kept the country in state of constant fear, and he waged two unnecessary wars. To top it off, he didn't pay for it at the time and sent the bill to our kids and grandkids.

To be precise, from the instant he began that fear campaign war campaign, he lost me forever. I will NEVER forgive him for that.

So, when did you Republicans, Conservatives and other assorted RWers of USMB decide to be against Obama no matter what?

C'mon, be honest.

It was pretty easy to judge Obama based on his biographies allegedly ghost written by friend and political mentor Bill Ayers. He was a community activist admitted drug abuser with a communist father and a hippy mother and a questionable birth certificate. What's not to like?

I'm still waiting for him to do something i can support him on.
Till then I'm against the direction he's taking us.
Sounds reasonable. I'll have to keep an eye on you.

Actually after his infamous "You didn't build that,someone else made that happen" that did it for me...I will NEVER be able to support this man.Not until he cleans this up which he will never do.

Clearly, this is directed to The Republicans and self-proclaimed Conservatives of USMB.

When, exactly, did you realize that you really didn't like Obama and were going to be against him no matter what?

I'll answer the question in the reverse as an example. Some years ago, when Bush was first elected, I disliked him. I didn't like what he stood for, didn't like what he said, I didn't even like the way he sounded, he sounds dumb and he's proven himself to be such. Anyway, I wasn't totally or automatically against him. What turned me against him permanently, was what he did with the good will of The American People after the country was attacked.

He lied about the WMDs, he kept the country in state of constant fear, and he waged two unnecessary wars. To top it off, he didn't pay for it at the time and sent the bill to our kids and grandkids.

To be precise, from the instant he began that fear campaign war campaign, he lost me forever. I will NEVER forgive him for that.

So, when did you Republicans, Conservatives and other assorted RWers of USMB decide to be against Obama no matter what?

C'mon, be honest.

It was pretty easy to judge Obama based on his biographies allegedly ghost written by friend and political mentor Bill Ayers. He was a community activist admitted drug abuser with a communist father and a hippy mother and a questionable birth certificate. What's not to like?
Just a random question...

Are you a fan of Rush Limbaugh in any way?

Selecting Biden as VP pretty much did it for me.

I'm still waiting for him to do something i can support him on.
Till then I'm against the direction he's taking us.
Sounds reasonable. I'll have to keep an eye on you.

Actually after his infamous "You didn't build that,someone else made that happen" that did it for me...I will NEVER be able to support this man.Not until he cleans this up which he will never do.
So you're saying that in the entire last 4 years, you were basically on the fence regarding President Obama, willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Is that about right?

C'mon, be honest.
When he showed himself to be the true far left liberal he is and not the moderate centrist he portrayed himself to be in the 2008 election. So when did you and the rest of the left wingers here decide you were going to worship and support Obama no matter what? Be honest,

In response to 'Uncensored2008'
I do not believe that you are very educated on this subject. This is a very general statement, and it makes a bad name for republicans like myself. I do believe however, that you are correct. The Demacrates of America are very liberal and slightly crazy, though not in the ways you desecribed.

Selecting Biden as VP pretty much did it for me.
Were you a McCain supporter?

Irrelevant to Obamas choice for VP. If he had picked McCain as VP, it would only be less stupid.
It's not irrelevant to YOUR answer though.

YOU claimed that it was the choice of VP that did it for you.

That immediately opens up the choice of VP for the opponent, since that is YOUR sticking point.

So what you're saying, if you supported McCain, is that you were in FULL support of his VP.

Remember, this is based on what YOU said was YOUR reason for not being w/Obama...you cited his choice of Biden.

Please explain.

Were you a McCain supporter?

Irrelevant to Obamas choice for VP. If he had picked McCain as VP, it would only be less stupid.
It's not irrelevant to YOUR answer though.

YOU claimed that it was the choice of VP that did it for you.

That immediately opens up the choice of VP for the opponent, since that is YOUR sticking point.

So what you're saying, if you supported McCain, is that you were in FULL support of his VP.

Remember, this is based on what YOU said was YOUR reason for not being w/Obama...you cited his choice of Biden.

Please explain.

Was math a complicated subject?

Obama + Biden = Stupid.

This is not rocket science.

C'mon, be honest.

Amazingly enough I was close enough to one of Ayers terrorist attacks to feel the blast way back when. I base my opinion on information. Just a random question, are you a fan of Huffington?

As a result of his comments as a Senator, as a candidate in the primaries, and during the 2008 election. I have never seen a true progressive in action, since McGovern, and could not believe the country had changed so much that people were gullible enough to accept what he said as gospel, when the facts were right out in plain sight. It was amazing how the media and left of center pulled this one off.

I knew who and what he was before he was elected.

I knew who he hung with.
I knew what dreams he got from his father.
I knew of his proclivities for anything anti-israel.
I knew that he had called his grandfather a "house ******" making him a racist.
I knew of his dislike for the Constitution.

I have detested him for who he is for years.

But don't despair Marc, I detest you for the racist prick you are.

C'mon, be honest.

Amazingly enough I was close enough to one of Ayers terrorist attacks to feel the blast way back when. I base my opinion on information. Just a random question, are you a fan of Huffington?
Yes, but I couldn't tell you the last time I read an article from there.

Your proximity to a blast from an Ayer attack means what exactly...? You have an uncanny insight into what...?

Unfortunately I was so dissatisfied with the conservative compassionate progressive wing of the republican party I did not vote. I sat the 2012 election out as well, figured America needed to feel the pain for their transgressions and disrespect for the spirit of once was America.

When an unknown nobody gave speech loaded with catch phrases designed to appeal to the simple minded, in the mold of "if the glove don't fit, you must acquit" or "don't end it, mend it" etc. I knew that this guy would be problem for a long time to come.

When that same unknown nobody, who was the least qualified and even less prepared to be President in history, did become President, the writing for future misery was on the wall.

Time proved me correct. The catch phrase "there is no blue states or red states, only United States" mesmerized, blinded and bewitched the simple-minded.

There is no greater con man in the history of the United States than Barack Hussain Obama. There is no President ever, as divisive, or as hypocritical.

If this current generation won't bother to get their minds in order, the future ones will remember Obama who put them and their grand children in hock in the false name of social justice.

When he declared he would socialize medicine, revoke freedom of religion, freedom of speech, and freedom to defend oneself.

IOW, when the fucker turned out to be a democrat.

This, right here, tells me that there's no Democrat in the world who could earn your support.

Which puts you deep and comfortably in the far right wing radical fringe.

The only thing I can do for you, at this point, is to thank you for your honesty.

Based on your post I read on this forum, I am confident in saying that there in not a single Republican, nor was there ever or will there be EVER one that you would vote for.

This opinion is supported by the image of a bloodthirsty and racist punk in your avatar.

Forum List

Back