At what point do liberals come clean and admit they're embarassed?

A group of artists have come together demanding that Ivanka Trump remove their artwork from her New York City apartment.

According to Bloomberg, the artists, who formed the Halt Action Group, have initiated the "Dear Ivanka" Instagram campaign as a way to protest President-elect Donald Trump through his daughter.

On their website, the Halt Action Group states the following:

"Dear Ivanka,

Racism, anti-Semitism, misogyny, and homophobia are not acceptable anywhere—least of all in the White House.

Steve Bannon has no place in the White House. Jeff Sessions has no place in the White House. Talk of a Muslim registry has no place in the White House.

Hate has no place in the White House.

We refuse to "wait and see". We look to you as the voice of reason.

Yours,

Halt Action Group"

694940094001_5258198700001_ivankaart-845.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/53215

And the left continue to reveal what they all are and that is exactly what I claim about them every day.

Not worth a pouch of my warm piss.

Generally speaking, liberals make better artists. They think in the abstract, or rather they operate on emotions as opposed critical thought. This is why they're often irrational.

Conservatives build stuff. They're stronger leaders and more efficient.

Artists have to live in a different world than realty. That's why most musicians, artists, actors are liberal. You can't live in the real world to be successful at these professions. You have to have a wild imagination.

If it were me I'd dump them altogether. Trust me, I was there once, but that was before liberal-nation turned into weeds posing as flowers, never mind feeble.

Ivanka Trump told by artists to take their work down from her walls | Daily Mail Online

"Embarrassed"? About what?
Oh wait --- we invented this country that lets you post mindless crapola like this. That is pretty embarrassing.

So what the fuck does this link have to do with the thread title?
Some threads purport to make a point but never post a link. This one posts a link and forgets to make a point.

This thread wasn't intended for you. It's geared to those with an operable brain.

Generally speaking, liberals make better artists. They think in the abstract, or rather they operate on emotions as opposed critical thought. This is why they're often irrational.

Conservatives build stuff. They're stronger leaders and more efficient.
That's pretty funny from someone whose location is U.S.A. gone wild. No emotion there, no sireee.

A group of artists have come together demanding that Ivanka Trump remove their artwork from her New York City apartment.

According to Bloomberg, the artists, who formed the Halt Action Group, have initiated the "Dear Ivanka" Instagram campaign as a way to protest President-elect Donald Trump through his daughter.

On their website, the Halt Action Group states the following:

"Dear Ivanka,

Racism, anti-Semitism, misogyny, and homophobia are not acceptable anywhere—least of all in the White House.

Steve Bannon has no place in the White House. Jeff Sessions has no place in the White House. Talk of a Muslim registry has no place in the White House.

Hate has no place in the White House.

We refuse to "wait and see". We look to you as the voice of reason.

Yours,

Halt Action Group"

694940094001_5258198700001_ivankaart-845.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/53215

And the left continue to reveal what they all are and that is exactly what I claim about them every day.

Not worth a pouch of my warm piss.
. Their going to keep their crap up, and it won't be good for them. Enough of their dam stupidity already.

1) they are protesting the wrong person.

2) as long as ivanka owns the art it's hers to do as she pleases.

3) she should offer to sell it back to them for 10x the price. Because I don't think they really want the art they just want free publicity.

The war on beautiful women continues.

They hate President Trump so they ATTACK his daughter.

Kind of funny they lecture the Right about "hate."

What can we do to piss off these freaks?
. Remember the idiot David Letterman, and how he went after the Palin's wasn't it ?

Forum List

Back