At what point is it OK to use your gun against the gubment?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
One of the conservative talking points is that we all need to own serious firepower in case we have to rise up against an abusive government. This is a GOP /NRA thing .

So I'd like to know , at what point do you get all shooty?

I'm sure the baseball shooter must have thought he had to resort to violence as a last resort . Just wondering what righties think since this is one their beliefs .

One of the conservative talking points is that we all need to own serious firepower in case we have to rise up against an abusive government. This is a GOP /NRA thing .

I'm sure the baseball shooter must have thought he had to resort to violence as a last resort . Just wondering what righties think since this is one their beliefs .

Ah, more hard leftists coming out and condoning the shooting. How predictable...

I'm sure the baseball shooter must have thought he had to resort to violence as a last resort

So ... it's on? Good luck.

OVM-CVM%2BUnit.PNG

Good point. The right's always saying we need guns so that when the time is right, we can use them against the government and take back what's ours. I'd love some clarification on where Republicans think that point lies.

Ah, more hard leftists coming out and condoning the shooting. How predictable...

Lefties are against gun violence . I don't condone the shooting .

Am I wrong to say that is not a pro gun talking point. ? What's the matter , suddenly you can't admit it ?

Am I wrong to say that is not a pro gun talking point. ? What's the matter , suddenly you can't admit it ?

Suddenly bringing it up right after a hard leftists goes on a crazy shooting rampage against government officials.

Can't tell if you are stupid enough to think no one sees that you are trying to justify the shooting.

Firearm ownership is an absolute right… end of story

Timmy, people do not buy guns to rise up against government. They will stand their own when a thug enters their house determined to hurt you or your loved ones. Its a Common Sense/NRA thing.

Suddenly bringing it up right after a hard leftists goes on a crazy shooting rampage against government officials.

Can't tell if you are stupid enough to think no one sees that you are trying to justify the shooting.

YOU should be justifying the shooting ! It's in line with YOUR beliefs .

Forum List

Back