At what point is it OK to use your gun against the gubment?

One of the conservative talking points is that we all need to own serious firepower in case we have to rise up against an abusive government. This is a GOP /NRA thing .

So I'd like to know , at what point do you get all shooty?

I'm sure the baseball shooter must have thought he had to resort to violence as a last resort . Just wondering what righties think since this is one their beliefs .
Timmy, people do not buy guns to rise up against government. They will stand their own when a thug enters their house determined to hurt you or your loved ones. Its a Common Sense/NRA thing.

Most don't . But it is a pro gun talking point that u need one to rise against ! I'm not making that up.

One of the conservative talking points is that we all need to own serious firepower in case we have to rise up against an abusive government. This is a GOP /NRA thing .

I'm sure the baseball shooter must have thought he had to resort to violence as a last resort . Just wondering what righties think since this is one their beliefs .
DCStxGVXsAAT1fC.jpg

This man did not rise up against the government, he shot innocent people that he did not like.

Timmy, people do not buy guns to rise up against government. They will stand their own when a thug enters their house determined to hurt you or your loved ones. Its a Common Sense/NRA thing.

Most don't . But it is a pro gun talking point that u need one to rise against ! I'm not making that up.
Say what you will. YOu can't deny the truth. Many more would have been shot if the officer had not been there. Eat your crow.

DCStxGVXsAAT1fC.jpg

Oh snap! That real?

Rand was at that game too !

You resort to violence when they start to delete the Bill of Rights, and start rounding up Americans, and using Holding camps by any name. When you civil rights are rendered invalid. When these come to past and voting is no longer allowed. Pretty much the Government needs to be over thrown and a new one formed.

DCSpVDCV0AAoMca.jpg

Firearm ownership is an absolute right… end of story
Well regulated firearm ownership is an absolute right
well regulated?

according to who?
According to whom

That your best answer, perfessor?
I was going to say the founders, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution.... but I decided to go the comedic route
but I decided to go the comedic route

Obviously

I was going to say the founders, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution....

examples?

You resort to violence when they start to delete the Bill of Rights, and start rounding up Americans, and using Holding camps by any name. When you civil rights are rendered invalid. When these come to past and voting is no longer allowed. Pretty much the Government needs to be over thrown and a new one formed.
free speech.jpeg
free speech.jpeg
give me your lawgreakers.jpeg

Say what you will. YOu can't deny the truth. Many more would have been shot if the officer had not been there. Eat your crow.

What Crow ?

You gun Nuts would be yapping about "gun free zones " at this point .

DCStxGVXsAAT1fC.jpg

Oh snap! That real?

Rand was at that game too !
Senator Rand Paul on Twitter

What Crow ?

YOu still cannot deny the fact that more would have been shot and possibly died if there had not been a person with a gun.

Nut job, with nut job past.

The LWL who sought to murder Republicans today was a nutjob first and a political activist second.

As for when violence becomes necessary against government, it's written into the Declaration of Independence:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

What Crow ?

YOu still cannot deny the fact that more would have been shot and possibly died if there had not been a person with a gun.

That is true . You can't deny those persons where police officers .

Righties complain about gun free zones . At this baseball game tomorrow, will they allow guns !?

I'm sure the baseball shooter must have thought he had to resort to violence as a last resort.

As a last resort to what? Quit trying to make the assassin out as some kind of martyr. He was simply a butthurt, mentally ill democrat brainwashed by mentally ill, butthurt democrat liars like Rachel "Blinky" Maddow. What is scary as we see on this board being mentally ill and democrat is quite common.

Forum List

Back