At what point is it OK to use your gun against the gubment?

One of the conservative talking points is that we all need to own serious firepower in case we have to rise up against an abusive government. This is a GOP /NRA thing .

So I'd like to know , at what point do you get all shooty?

I'm sure the baseball shooter must have thought he had to resort to violence as a last resort . Just wondering what righties think since this is one their beliefs .
The LWL who sought to murder Republicans today was a nutjob first and a political activist second.

As for when violence becomes necessary against government, it's written into the Declaration of Independence:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
One of the conservative talking points is that we all need to own serious firepower in case we have to rise up against an abusive government. This is a GOP /NRA thing .

I'm sure the baseball shooter must have thought he had to resort to violence as a last resort . Just wondering what righties think since this is one their beliefs .
The LWL who sought to murder Republicans today was a nutjob first and a political activist second.

As for when violence becomes necessary against government, it's written into the Declaration of Independence:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

"he LWL who sought to murder Republicans today was a nutjob first and a political activist second."

You post^. He was a liberal political activist first AND THAT CREATED A NUT JOB WHO SHOT THE MEN TODAY.

Well regulated firearm ownership is an absolute right
well regulated?

according to who?
According to whom

That your best answer, perfessor?
I was going to say the founders, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution.... but I decided to go the comedic route
but I decided to go the comedic route

Obviously

I was going to say the founders, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution....

examples?
You're really going to drag this out, and pretend you don't know where "well regulated" comes from?

Timmy, people do not buy guns to rise up against government. They will stand their own when a thug enters their house determined to hurt you or your loved ones. Its a Common Sense/NRA thing.

Most don't . But it is a pro gun talking point that u need one to rise against ! I'm not making that up.
Say what you will. YOu can't deny the truth. Many more would have been shot if the officer had not been there. Eat your crow.

What Crow ?

You gun Nuts would be yapping about "gun free zones " at this point .
YOu still cannot deny the fact that more would have been shot and possibly died if there had not been a person with a gun.

That is true . You can't deny those persons where police officers .

Righties complain about gun free zones . At this baseball game tomorrow, will they allow guns !?
Only on first second and third base.

well regulated?

according to who?
According to whom

That your best answer, perfessor?
I was going to say the founders, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution.... but I decided to go the comedic route
but I decided to go the comedic route

Obviously

I was going to say the founders, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution....

examples?
You're really going to drag this out, and pretend you don't know where "well regulated" comes from?

I know that it applies to the militia in the Second Amendment.

But I know of nowhere it applies to the people

You post^. He was a liberal political activist first AND THAT CREATED A NUT JOB WHO SHOT THE MEN TODAY.
Disagreed. Politics, religion or anything else in normal life doesn't drive people insane. Insane people tend adopt into groups to justify their violent tendencies.

We are getting to the "point of no return" and it has been a steady but slow "totalitarian tip-toe" dance since the mid 60's when "COINTEL-PRO" was introduced and used to try and squash dissident groups. We are taxed to the point that 40 plus percent of our earnings are confiscated by the numerous amount of taxes. I believe the tipping point will be when this foreign owned corporate entity you refer to as your beloved "gubermint" says that we WILL turn in our weapons....I will comply by unloading my guns first at them...because no gun is any good without bullets, no? I can't be blamed if I gave them the ammo in the form of empty cartridges, no?

But to be honest, I believe that the real plan is to starve the people into compliance because they are killing the food supply and the average American male is as useless as a neutered tomcat that waits on his master to give him his "Tender Vittles". American males (for the most part) have no survival skills whatsoever because they have become "domesticated".

Pussies like you will roll over in a heart beat and want your fat belly rubbed. Those of your ilk disgust me in ways that I could never adequately explain....LOL!

Why would we tell the enemy our plans.

Best to be unpredictable.

You will know ex post facto.

STFULiberals.jpg

Good point. The right's always saying we need guns so that when the time is right, we can use them against the government and take back what's ours. I'd love some clarification on where Republicans think that point lies.

I bet you would. Just like any enemy spy would.

stfuliberals-jpg.133150

Ah, more hard leftists coming out and condoning the shooting. How predictable...

Lefties are against gun violence . I don't condone the shooting .

Am I wrong to say that is not a pro gun talking point. ? What's the matter , suddenly you can't admit it ?

Suddenly bringing it up right after a hard leftists goes on a crazy shooting rampage against government officials.

Can't tell if you are stupid enough to think no one sees that you are trying to justify the shooting.

I guess jumping to conclusions is your favourite form of exercise.

The question is valid.

Republicans told the American people that if they elected a Republican House and Senate, they would keep Trump in check, and to this point, they haven't done so, and they've defended his stupidity.

At what point, as they gut environmental regulations keeping the air and water fit for human consumption, regulations put in place to rein in Wall Street after the crash, and labor laws to help low paid workers get overtime, do working people say, "Enough" and take up arms against a government that is not working for the best interests of the people?

You're actually trying to justify the attempted assassination of Republican members of Congress?

Really?

Ah, more hard leftists coming out and condoning the shooting. How predictable...

Lefties are against gun violence . I don't condone the shooting .

Am I wrong to say that is not a pro gun talking point. ? What's the matter , suddenly you can't admit it ?

Suddenly bringing it up right after a hard leftists goes on a crazy shooting rampage against government officials.

Can't tell if you are stupid enough to think no one sees that you are trying to justify the shooting.

I guess jumping to conclusions is your favourite form of exercise.

The question is valid.

Republicans told the American people that if they elected a Republican House and Senate, they would keep Trump in check, and to this point, they haven't done so, and they've defended his stupidity.

At what point, as they gut environmental regulations keeping the air and water fit for human consumption, regulations put in place to rein in Wall Street after the crash, and labor laws to help low paid workers get overtime, do working people say, "Enough" and take up arms against a government that is not working for the best interests of the people?

Who said this and when?

Good point. The right's always saying we need guns so that when the time is right, we can use them against the government and take back what's ours. I'd love some clarification on where Republicans think that point lies.

I bet you would. Just like any enemy spy would.

stfuliberals-jpg.133150
^ :cuckoo:

You might want to read the OP again....he's asking a question, not condoning anything. No wonder you guys got played in November.......

Forum List

Back