Atheism and it's Scientific Pretensions

Do your community by the kingdom social security is a faithful one but do hugely think that a atheist doesn't need love too? But want to respect family and service on what he or she is asking only if honorable to the one seated on. A throne soul

I'll take atheist disciples African larry hoover tell everybody with temple sanctuary diplomacy and tell them jamel your friend on the street and know what they did about him being larry hoover this is somebody else set free. The government extorted me for a life insurance policy I am a person who invented Kingdom Hall jehovah to some historians and future empires if still alive. I need ever king or queen head in the world I could possibly be hated by original family, you think you can prepare heads for me to live as the real coca cola CEO and want to do a recall at every store it suppose to be chief osco drug product on stock.

I'll take atheist disciples African larry hoover tell everybody with temple sanctuary diplomacy and tell them jamel your friend on the street and know what they did about him being larry hoover this is somebody else set free. The government extorted me for a life insurance policy I am a person who invented Kingdom Hall jehovah to some historians and future empires if still alive. I need ever king or queen head in the world I could possibly be hated by original family, you think you can prepare heads for me to live as the real coca cola CEO and want to do a recall at every store it suppose to be chief osco drug product on stock.

Sounds like crack-pipe talk to me. But what do I know? I'm just the guy sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Wow! Look at the typically vapid blather of evolutionists in the face profundity they have neither the learning or the brains to grasp.

Wow! Look at the typically vapid blather of evolutionists in the face profundity they have neither the learning or the brains to grasp.
I suppose lashing out like a petulant child who has been scolded and sent for a time out is easier than defending a charlatan such as Berlinski.

Am I right? You only like science that doesn't contradict or interfere with your belief system.

When it doesn't there is some conspiracy involved. College science departments are all run by "evolutionists" or "Darwinists" who act as gate keepers against creationists, and the government only funds scientists who follow the government's agenda, and scientific journals are subject to editor's who ensure only evolutionist, global warmists, and Big-bangers have their papers published, right? It's all a big conspiracy...

Would you please share your educational background or experience so we can judge if you have the learning to determine vapidity.

Do your community by the kingdom social security is a faithful one but do hugely think that a atheist doesn't need love too? But want to respect family and service on what he or she is asking only if honorable to the one seated on. A throne soul

What?

Wow. What utter nonsense. The political apparatus of scientists? The public relations arm of the scientists telling scientists what to say? A conspiracy? Looney talk. Just come out and admit that you only like science which doesn't contradict or interfere with your belief system.

My atheist buddy always says, "when they get sick who do they turn to, god or a scientist/doctor?

Next time they get sick, go to church instead of the hospital.

Would you please share your educational background or experience so we can judge if you have the learning to determine vapidity.

I'm brilliant, but it doesn't take a genius to distinguish the difference between ad hominem and a genuine argument that demonstrates an understanding of the issues Berlinski is raising. Coloradomtnman didn't proffer his credentials, just an ad hominem. See the problem?

The matter's open to discuss, so discuss . . . or not. So far, as usual, the atheists aren't discussing, just mocking, as that's typically all they ever really do on this forum.

But if you must know, I'm a former evolutionist who knows the science inside and out, and I'm easily the reigning authority on abiogenesis on this forum. Moreover, I have a respectable background in the history of ideas and events, logistics, philosophy, theology, mathematics and physics.

But none of that really matters in a friendly discussion.

I'm brilliant, but it doesn't take a genius to distinguish the difference between ad hominem and a genuine argument that demonstrates an understanding of the issues Berlinski is raising. Coloradomtnman didn't proffer his credentials, just an ad hominem. See the problem?

The matter's open to discuss, so discuss . . . or not. So far, as usual, the atheists aren't discussing, just mocking, as that's typically all they ever really do on this forum.

But if you must know, I'm a former evolutionist who knows the science inside and out, and I'm easily the reigning authority on abiogenesis on this forum. Moreover, I have a respectable background in the history of ideas and events, logistics, philosophy, theology, mathematics and physics.

Lets hear your elevator pitch on why you believe in god(s).

No. Let's hear your counterargument to the fact of the absolute rational forms and logical categories of human consciousness relative to the problem of origin, which none of you have ever even attempted to counter, no doubt, because none of you grasp the implications: Prufrock s Cave

I'm still waiting on the you silly atheists to grasp the fact that your metaphysical apriority is not scientifically falsifiable.

No. Let's hear your counterargument to the fact of the absolute rational forms and logical categories of human consciousness relative to the problem of origin, which none of you have ever even attempted to counter, no doubt, because none of you grasp the implications: Prufrock s Cave

I'm still waiting on the you silly atheists to grasp the fact that your metaphysical apriority is not scientifically falsifiable.

But the issue here is Berlinski's observations. Let me know when you finally wrap your heads around them and have a coherent argument. Ad hominem doesn't count.

You saved that drivel you posted above in Microsoft Word document and cut and paste it in various threads.

What a shame that you fail to support your pretentious self-promotion with anything resembling a rational argument.

I never doubted your brilliance so maybe you can explain to me why otherwise intelligent people believe their faith is in opposition to reality.

There are a number of obvious realities, at least to me, that I see disputed on these threads.
1. Age of the earth - The earth (and the universe) is either very, very old or it just looks that way. Since I've never met anyone who says God is deceptive, that leaves only the former.
2. All life on earth is derived from a common ancestor - The similarity of the biology of every living thing is obvious. God may have used the same biochemistry and body plans for all his creations but that only shows that God has little imagination. The fossil record supports the theory too.

The evidence is available for all to see unless you close your eyes and refuse to look.

Forum List

Back