Atheists Want Proof Of God?

So is your belief that the universe did not pop into existence 14 billion years ago.
From nothing? We can't know that. Yet.

As for "popping", I guess if you want to call its explosive beginning popping, that's ok.
The Big Bang wasn’t an explosion. Google it.

It literally popped into existence and then began to expand and cool and has never stopped expanding and cooling.

So says science. Stop denying science.
Then link me. And not to that stupid video of some guy talking, that's not proof.
You mean the world renowned cosmologist, Alexander Viliken?
Does he even use the word "popped"? :biggrin:
I believe he does.

If if everyone was getting shorter would this prove evolution too?
Some species can evolve to be smaller, birds for example, are said to come from dinosaurs.
Said? I thought it’s a fact.
I'm not an expert in everything evolution, so I leave those details to them, but evolution is a fact, humans are getting taller through time, our bodies have also changed over time as well.
Why is it called the theory of evolution?
Sure, I'm not against that. But it looks like a fact to me. I just proved it with real shit, humans getting taller over time, that's what evolution is.
That doesn’t prove anything. Evolution is about the origin of species. You are describing changes within a species.

And you are doing even that poorly as we still have many many short people.

Meaning I don't claim to know what would set it off, maybe its weight?
Why would it’s weight set it off?
I'm just giving one example, we can't know that yet as we haven't even seen the event yet.
There is literally no reason the weight would set it off. Name one reason.
I already said that it's not something we can know right now.
A theory without a hypothesis isn’t even a theory, Taz.

You are denying the generally accepted leading cosmological model for something which you can’t even hypothesize?
"leading cosmological model", so science says it's not fact either.

From nothing? We can't know that. Yet.

As for "popping", I guess if you want to call its explosive beginning popping, that's ok.
The Big Bang wasn’t an explosion. Google it.

It literally popped into existence and then began to expand and cool and has never stopped expanding and cooling.

So says science. Stop denying science.
Then link me. And not to that stupid video of some guy talking, that's not proof.
You mean the world renowned cosmologist, Alexander Viliken?
Does he even use the word "popped"? :biggrin:
I believe he does.
I bet you can't prove that either. :lol:

The AVERAGE is getting taller. And you know I'm right.
Some species can evolve to be smaller, birds for example, are said to come from dinosaurs.
I'm not an expert in everything evolution, so I leave those details to them, but evolution is a fact, humans are getting taller through time, our bodies have also changed over time as well.

The Darwinian theory of evolution has not been proven and is more likely held in esteem as a guiding philosophy that promotes and inspires scientific thought rather than proof.

Other lesser ambitious examples of evolution can be seen within a species. There just isn't any evidence of one species changing into another species as Darwin asserted. I am not sure Darwinian theory is a mandate on any evolutionary examples. Scientists reject dogma, even Darwinian dogma. Scientists let the evidence speak for itself. It isn't obligated to meet Darwin's standards. We have more information than Darwin had.

You are using the Darwinian term of evolution. Taz is using the word in a broader sense.

Why would it’s weight set it off?
I'm just giving one example, we can't know that yet as we haven't even seen the event yet.

You are denying the generally accepted leading cosmological model for something which you can’t even hypothesize?
Science doesn’t label anything as fact but we treat it as fact until it is proven otherwise.

Sure, I'm not against that. But it looks like a fact to me. I just proved it with real shit, humans getting taller over time, that's what evolution is.
That doesn’t prove anything. Evolution is about the origin of species. You are describing changes within a species.

Evolution is about the changes a species goes through.

Sorry to hear that you're so short, it seems to upset you. :biggrin:

The Darwinian theory of evolution has not been proven and is more likely held in esteem as a guiding philosophy that promotes and inspires scientific thought rather than proof.

Other lesser ambitious examples of evolution can be seen within a species. There just isn't any evidence of one species changing into another species as Darwin asserted. I am not sure Darwinian theory is a mandate on any evolutionary examples. Scientists reject dogma, even Darwinian dogma. Scientists let the evidence speak for itself. It isn't obligated to meet Darwin's standards. We have more information than Darwin had.

You are using the Darwinian term of evolution. Taz is using the word in a broader sense.
Taz says it’s a fact.

I am using it to show his bias for science that doesn’t suit him. Such as the universe had a beginning 14 billion years ago.

Science doesn’t label anything as fact but we treat it as fact until it is proven otherwise.
No we don't, just you. :biggrin:

Is this true?

Darwin’s book was called the origin of species.

Taz says it’s a fact.

I am using it to show his bias for science that doesn’t suit him. Such as the universe had a beginning 14 billion years ago.
I never said that the universe didn't have a beginning. Where do you even get that?

Is this true?
Yes. Everything is subject to change given new information.

So? Humans are evolving into a taller species. Bite me.

So.... taller humans don’t prove evolution.

But you are willing to call it a fact but you aren’t willing to call inflation a fact.

So.... taller humans don’t prove evolution.

But you are willing to call it a fact but you aren’t willing to call inflation a fact.
The universe is expanding, Hubble showed that.

Why do you cry baby bullies always claim that when you know as well as I do anything they post to back it up will be ignored or attacked by your kind?
Oooo, sorry, that's irrelevant. Good evidence is good evidence whether or not you like it. For instance, you can shake your fist at the sky and say there is no evidence that our emissions are causing global warming, but the facts are the facts and are quite independent of your personal fetishes.

Oh yeah? Which parts haven't been proven?

That all species evolved from a common ancestor has been "proven" many times over and is a fact.

Forum List

Back