Atlas Shrugged... i told you so...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i can think of at least ten captain's of American Industry and business that are getting ready to move to galt's gulch and taking their money and acumen with them.

You already know the story.

Where will the money come from under Biden, not that he has a chance, no, the same chance as hillary
(99% odds to win... lawrence the dildo odonnel)

anyway obamajeich printed 80 B / month that does work for a short time... Vote for Biden or go straight to hell. time for pasture Ponzi Joe Biden... Kamala Harris isn't Natural Born, same as obama.. michelle is.

Did you forget the woman who wrote that POS fictional fantasy Atlas Shrugged, went on welfare / social security / medicare? Also Big Business gets the most welfare. Genius like Elon Musk flocked to the USA under Bill Clinton in 1995. Bush drove away talent. Trump Repubtards believe money comes from printing press. Capitalism destroyed Boeing!

Last edited:
i can think of at least ten captain's of American Industry and business that are getting ready to move to galt's gulch and taking their money and acumen with them.

You already know the story.

Where will the money come from under Biden, not that he has a chance, no, the same chance as hillary
(99% odds to win... lawrence the dildo odonnel)

anyway obamajeich printed 80 B / month that does work for a short time... Vote for Biden or go straight to hell. time for pasture Ponzi Joe Biden... Kamala Harris isn't Natural Born, same as obama.. michelle is.

So what; raise the minimum wage until enough Poor can make up the difference.

Atlas Shrugged is a vital and important book. It ranks with Camp of the Saints in order of importance. Atlas Shrugged the movie is in 3 parts, free on you tube.

Did you forget the woman who wrote that POS fictional fantasy Atlas Shrugged, went on welfare / social security / medicare? Also Big Business gets the most welfare. Genius like Elon Musk flocked to the USA under Bill Clinton in 1995. Bush drove away talent. Trump Repubtards believe money comes from printing press. Capitalism destroyed Boeing!

Boeing destroyed Boeing. A company that hasn’t built small jets or fighters since War Two got into the competition for the contract eventually won by the F-35. They poured billions into the 747-8 which had zero demand by airlines. Then they cut corners on the 737 Max which was extremely expensive in the long run.

It's incredible but during the eight long years of Barack Obama I don't recall one single democrat complaining about the rising national debt or all the fiat currency flooding our nation.

I do recall a charlatan economist, Paul Krugman, king of the Keynesian economists, preaching his
pro Obama sermons proclaiming debt is good!

Now suddenly, debt is a concern, magically again! I'm trying to figure out why the left suddenly fell out of love with debt and fiat currency. Gee, what happened around the start of 2017? Hmmm...what a puzzle!

I've always been against a fiscal policy that dangerously devalues our money and increases debt. It's Trump's
biggest flaw by far, in my mind. What about you? You, fiscal hawk supreme, must have been really cranked off when Obama drove our debt through the stratosphere, am I right?

Forum List

Back