Attack in Nice, France

Mountains, my ass. Molehills is more like it. His sec def, Intel people and generals have been telling him what to do for years. His community organizer approach has gotten us nowhere.

Oh, I disagree vehemently. Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama has gotten us into World War III. If ANYONE thinks that is an exaggeration, please look at the collapsed world situation in only 7 1/2 years.

New update, Traitor and idiot French President François Hollande to address the French nation in about 10 minutes time, bizarre stuff a National Address at 3.30am.

All he'll say will be the usual crap as before.
Still waiting for the news conference in France.

CBSN - Live Streaming Video News Channel - CBS News

He's on, like now, I'm watching France 24 news channel.

UNLIKE Obama, 2 minutes into François Hollande's address he says "all of France is under the threat from ISLAMIC TERRORISM"

Now at least that's something Obama would never say.

New update, Traitor and idiot French President François Hollande to address the French nation in about 10 minutes time, bizarre stuff a National Address at 3.30am.

Well one thing is certain, we can count on Obama doing a news conference warning about Islamaphobia and complaining about right wing Christians and guns.

Yes Inspector Clouseau has probably had to drag his hairdresser out of bed to fix his hair before he can make his National Address at now 3.45am, he's late.

French President Francois Hollande spends $11K a month -- on his hair

Did you somehow think that was relevant? Our Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama flies his barber from Chicago to Washington each time he gets his hair cut.

So your point is...?

Well one thing is certain, we can count on Obama doing a news conference warning about Islamaphobia and complaining about right wing Christians and guns.

Hey don't forget the trucks, it's guns and trucks now.

French Pres Holland is really over-reacting in his speech on what to do in response to the latest lone wolf attack.

He is recalling to duty all reservists and recently discharged military and police personnel.

It was just a pinprick strike by a lone wolf Islamist again.

France should gather every truck in the country, go house to house, loading up with Muslims and drive them out of the country. Dump them in some desert.

The truck driver was a 31 year old resident of Nice of Tunisian origin.

French Pres Holland is really over-reacting in his speech on what to do in response to the latest lone wolf attack.

He is recalling to duty all reservists and recently discharged military and police personnel.
Maybe he intends to clean out the no go zones.

That Hollande is a piece of....

Well ...........of excrement in all honesty.....pardon my French....no pun intended.

Time for Marie Le Pen to defend France.:thup:

Let me ask you this - how come there hasn't been a single liberal on this board that has condemned this atc?

I support gay rights, women's rights, am a strong advocate for the separation of church and state, favor progressive taxation and think the liberal Bill Maher is the bees knees.

I condemn this atrocity unconditionally and I condemn all the numb-nuts leftists who act as apologists for Islamist so routinely as they do. They are not liberals -- they are merely the stupid, reactive portion of the left.

You're a unicorn on this board.

Well, I HAVE been told I'm hung like one.

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Well ...........of excrement in all honesty.....pardon my French....no pun intended.

Yes, exactly :thup:

FRANCE-1-articleLarge.jpg

ilOuXmM0w2ulyBC2wocKYtNOD3TJc-r-VRlQFoPFTrN4sSyf0gcC5ZpzAeC34tt2TUM9FhIU=s630-fcrop64=1,00450000ffffff83

World events write Trumps campaign commercials, he doesnt have to say a word, everyone can see libs are totally comatose

This is my drawing that was part of Pamela Geller's art exhibition in Garland Texas. The words in the image are Muhammad's. Don't know about you guys but I know who the enemy is.

Portrait.jpg

He's on, like now, I'm watching France 24 news channel.

UNLIKE Obama, 2 minutes into François Hollande's address he says "all of France is under the threat from ISLAMIC TERRORISM"

Now at least that's something Obama would never say.

It's even worse now, French radio are saying that many of the 77 dead and 50 plus injured are children :(

15 from the 50 plus are seriously injured.

And on Bastille Day, of all days.

The animals will not stop, they are coming out of every corner.
Their only agenda is death, their only ambition is death, their only goal is for you to die.

Pray for the ever increasing list of victims.
Protect yourself and your loved ones, in every and any way you can.

French President Francois Holland went to NATO after the barbaric Paris Islamic Terrorist attack asking that Article 5 be invoked against ISIS. Guess who blocked that action? If you guessed Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama, you win the stuffed Unicorn!

This is my drawing that was part of Pamela Geller's art exhibition in Garland Texas. The words in the image are Muhammad's. Don't know about you guys but I know who the enemy is.

View attachment 81566

Didn't some Islamic attack get averted in Garland, Texas, people got their guns and shot the bastards I'm sure I heard this.

Yes?

French President Francois Holland went to NATO after the barbaric Paris Islamic Terrorist attack asking that Article 5 be invoked against ISIS. Guess who blocked that action? If you guessed Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama, you win the stuffed Unicorn!

Good that my nation never joined NATO and we'll never join NATO either.

Forum List

Back