Attack in Nice, France

I have a suggestion.

How about all the vampires refrain from posting their halitosis partisan rotting flesh mental deficiencies until the bodies have grown cold when these things happen. You aren't advancing your cause, you are announcing that your cause is one of the heartless few.

There you have it, folks -- anybody who is not a fanboi for Islamic terrorism, and ......GASP..... dares to think there even might be something the teensiest bit wrong with it is a "vampire" posting "halitosis partisan rotting flesh".

I'm 51 fucking years old but i will gladly stand up and fight these pieces of shit!!!
Unfortunately my own government would consider me the terrorist for doing so.
So where the hell does that leave the American people?
Are we supposed to sit around while bath house barry continues to import more terrorist that he claims are peaceful muslims?

You people really need to drop your 'inside the conservative fake bubble' crap.

10,000 + sorties against Isis targets by the US alone. More than 2,000 drone strikes against terrorist targets, the PEOPLE, not buildings. Bin Laden shot in the face and dead. I mean you have your political leanings but you speak nonsense that even you know is a lie.

My opinion is and has been that NATO should mount up 200,000 troops for an old style war of attrition, go into the middle east and clean it of all these groups, and then leave 50,000 troops there in perpetuity as we have in South Korea because this problem is going to take generations to die out. Only when moderate Muslims in the region have raised one or two generations without the brutality of an Isis or Al Qaeda group hanging over them will this crap die away.

Don't forget, Isis and Al Qaeda are killing far more Muslims than any other group they attack.

So have your opinions but at least deal in the realm of honest reality. This president has authorized a mountain of attacks against these enemies and killed tens of thousands of them. Isis is on the run and their captured territory is shrinking daily but many on the right have some great need to put all the blame on Americans.

We aren't the ones to blame for this. Our enemies are.

Mountains, my ass. Molehills is more like it. His sec def, Intel people and generals have been telling him what to do for years. His community organizer approach has gotten us nowhere.

This crap has gone beyond belief!!!
The wests politicians continue to tell us all is well while westerners are dying in the streets at the hands of muslims!!!
This is fucking treason at the highest levels!!

Another day, another abomination.

Any guesses as to the provenance?

"'30 dead' after truck crashes into crowd at Bastille Day celebrations in Nice 'terror attack'

The overwhelming problem for Obama remains....
...how will he twist this to be the result of guns....
...or of police bias.

pretty low taking a tragic event and hanging an Obama sign on it.

The only thing low is your IQ.

Let me point out to you the significance:

"Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

Still don't get it?
They also used to say that the boat people from SE Asia would be loaded with communist....

Seriously...stop being an idiot.
Not possible.

I'm 51 fucking years old but i will gladly stand up and fight these pieces of shit!!!
Unfortunately my own government would consider me the terrorist for doing so.
So where the hell does that leave the American people?
Are we supposed to sit around while bath house barry continues to import more terrorist that he claims are peaceful muslims?

Excellent comments :salute:

We European Patriots are also prepared to stand up and fight these POS, I myself am prepared to die to save and preserve the Continent I love, the Continent of MY Ancestors. I'm a reservist in my nations Armed Forces, therefore I'm fully militarily trained, of course if the SHTF before November, then because of my um condition, I might have to resort to just answering the phones :eusa_doh:

This "home grown" horsecrap, these POS might have been born in France or Holland etc but they are NOT European, their heritage is with their Ancestors and their Ancestors were NOT European.

Get the fuck OFF MY Continent or be dealt with.

Hillary is on the phone with bill o'fucking rielly

You mean the Hillary that would increase the Syrian refugees by 550% ?

That Hillary ?
Those coming here are escaping ISIS, who kills Muslims as well as others.

You guys keep telling us how many good muslims there are. If there are so many more good muslims than bad ones, it's simple - the good muslims should kill the bad ones. It shouldnt be our problem.

Last edited:
The conservatives on this board cannot use reason, their entire worldview is based on hysterical emotion. A bubble that fact cannot penetrate.

The moment after terrorists blew up a marine barracks in Beirut in 1982 Ronald Reagan tucked tail and ran, and pulled the marines out. The current president authorizes countless airstrikes by the airforce and drone strikes against thousands of targets and is very successful in these efforts, but these cons view these facts opposite of what the reality is, they revere Reagan and think Obama isn't doing anything.

It is a bubble of ignorance that cannot be penetrated. It's one thing to point out your political enemy's faults, but to outright ignore reality betrays a deep-seated hatred psychosis.

You derps are not worth the time as your reasoning ability has atrophied beyond repair. Enjoy your vomit.

Hillary is on the phone with bill o'fucking rielly

You mean the Hillary that would increase the Syrian refugees by 550% ?

That Hillary ?
Those coming here are escaping ISIS, who kills Muslims as well as others.

So how do you explain all the new terrorist attacks?
Must be them damn radical right wing Christians

Snap, we post at the same time, yes the radical right wing Christians AND the Quakers :smoke: :rolleyes-41:

The conservatives on this board cannot use reason, their entire worldview is based on hysterical emotion. A bubble that fact cannot penetrate.

The moment after terrorists blew up a marine barracks in Beirut in 1982 Ronald Reagan tucked tail and ran, and pulled the marines out. The current president authorizes countless airstrikes by the airforce and drone strikes against thousands of targets and is very successful in these efforts, but these cons view these facts opposite of what the reality is, they revere Reagan and think Obama isn't doing anything.

It is a bubble of ignorance that cannot be penetrated. It's one thing to point out your political enemy's faults, but to outrights ignore reality betrays a deep-seated hatred psychosis.

You derps are not worth the time as your reasoning ability has atrophied beyond repair. Enjoy your vomit.

Let me ask you this - how come there hasn't been a single liberal on this board that has condemned this atc?

I've fucking had enough of this crap!!!
It's time we do something!!!

New update, now confirmed 77 dead and so far updated 51 injured.

New update, Traitor and idiot French President François Hollande to address the French nation in about 10 minutes time, bizarre stuff a National Address at 3.30am.

All he'll say will be the usual crap as before.

Forum List

Back