Attack in Nice, France

Another day, another abomination.

Any guesses as to the provenance?

"'30 dead' after truck crashes into crowd at Bastille Day celebrations in Nice 'terror attack'

The overwhelming problem for Obama remains....
...how will he twist this to be the result of guns....
...or of police bias.

pretty low taking a tragic event and hanging an Obama sign on it.

The only thing low is your IQ.

Let me point out to you the significance:

"Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

Still don't get it?
They also used to say that the boat people from SE Asia would be loaded with communist....

Seriously...stop being an idiot.

Can we at least push a few dozen hogs out of a helicopter in a mosque courtyard. Actually, it is now Europes turn. They got hit again.

With all seriousness, after Ft. Hood......I had enuff. I would have allowed fight back. Fork ISIS, islam is the enemy now. They wonyt clean it up so maybe they need some help.

Europe, your time is here. Isolate and remove the invasion.

It's past time for open war with muslims in the west!!!!
And the leftist freaks that made it happen!!!

It'll be the same as every other Islamic Murder Attack in Western nations, when they say who the savage is, the Intelligence Community will have already known him and had him on their radar, but of course not allowed to just round up ALL of the savages known to the Intelligence Community because of Human Rights laws or something.

Paris the savages were known, Belgium the savages were known, San Bernardino the savages were known, Orlando the savage was known, London 7/7 the savages were known and I bet Nice the savage and/or savages will have been known.

Western nations have a simple choice, adhere to Human Rights laws and the Geneva Conventions and Political Correctness and allow innocent people to be continued to be slaughtered OR fuck Human Rights laws, fuck the Geneva Conventions and fuck Political Correctness and let's get with the programme, like what would have happened say 40-60 years ago pre-Snowflakes, pre-SJW and pre-Political Correctness and let's have a combined Western effort to incinerate these savages
and their 7th Century Satanic Death Cult.

I find this intolerable. All we're doing is applying bandaids. I would like to see an ultimatum.
Realistically what can be done?

At this point we take drastic measures.
Ship all new muslim immigrants back to where they came from,intern all we arent sure about until they can be vetted,and put every fucken mosque in the country under surveillance.
If the shit continues we ship every GodDamn muslin in the country to whatever hell hole we choose.

The attack is almost certainly a political act.

It's political.

The different parties have different strategies to deal with this random, horrible death.

We need to discuss it politically.

Is there time to discuss this stuff politically anymore? It seems the time for talking has passed and it's now time for direct and hardcore action.

Whilst the Cucked and testicle-free politicians are talking, these Radical Islamic savages are killing our people. It's time to start meeting this filth head on and toe to toe.

We have a real chance here in America of electing a politician who has proposed a "temporary" ban on muslims entering the nation.

Talk could help that happen.
It takes an act of Congress,,,where is the GOP led Congress on this matter....oh yeah, on recess, again...

You are correct. The GOP establishment is not much better.

It would have been very good if they could have put forth such a bill and made dems vote against it, or ended up putting in on the Presidents desk and forcing him to veto it.

BUt the Establishment GOP is above such "crude" tactics and would be afraid that they might be called names in the New York Times.

BUT, if we elect Trump, and we hold him to his promises, Trump might get something real done.
How you going to hold him to his promises? Just asking. Hasn't worked with the rest of the bums

Politicians respond to pressure.

Especially those that don't have safe districts and want to be reelected.

Meanwhile back in the states, the Obomnation FEEDS the frenzy!

jgup33n.jpg

unknown AMOUNT OF hostages HELD IN HOTEL...SOME REPORTED DEAD ALREADY....

Hostages in Bangladesh got hacked to death if could not recite qurann........poor japanese tourist never had a chance.

I'm getting that the French hostage situation is taking place at the Meridian Hotel in Nice.

I'm listening to French radio now and they're giving specific places for people to hide for cover, also being told to not go anywhere near any other of the hotels as they think they might be targeted, seems some Radical Islamists with guns are still on the loose.

French army and anti-terrorism police units are mobilised and on the Nice streets, also of course ditto for Paris.

Not go near it? If the God Damn french hadnt outlawed weapons the masses should be called in to eliminate the threat.
It's time to stop fucking around with these shit heads!!!!

If I was France (and I'm not of course) I would remove Islam from by country. Very drastic and will cause many problems but what happened today is the alternative. And it WILL get worse.

Only when a bunch of politicians are held captive and killed...are you listening ISIS?

As I said, I'm listening to French radio now, to get news of these situations as up to date as possible.

The announcer has just said a few minutes ago that the fire at the Eiffel Tower is accidental and NOT connected to the terrorist attack in Nice, also that the fire at the Eiffel Tower has now almost been extinguished. The Préfecture de police are urging people not to spread false rumours also.

Both these things confirmed from Préfecture de police Twitter site, here:

Préfecture de police on Twitter

I dont believe for one second the fire is accidental and anyone who does is a complete moron.

You people really need to drop your 'inside the conservative fake bubble' crap.

10,000 + sorties against Isis targets by the US alone. More than 2,000 drone strikes against terrorist targets, the PEOPLE, not buildings. Bin Laden shot in the face and dead. I mean you have your political leanings but you speak nonsense that even you know is a lie.

My opinion is and has been that NATO should mount up 200,000 troops for an old style war of attrition, go into the middle east and clean it of all these groups, and then leave 50,000 troops there in perpetuity as we have in South Korea because this problem is going to take generations to die out. Only when moderate Muslims in the region have raised one or two generations without the brutality of an Isis or Al Qaeda group hanging over them will this crap die away.

Don't forget, Isis and Al Qaeda are killing far more Muslims than any other group they attack.

So have your opinions but at least deal in the realm of honest reality. This president has authorized a mountain of attacks against these enemies and killed tens of thousands of them. Isis is on the run and their captured territory is shrinking daily but many on the right have some great need to put all the blame on Americans.

We aren't the ones to blame for this. Our enemies are.

Can we at least push a few dozen hogs out of a helicopter in a mosque courtyard. Actually, it is now Europes turn. They got hit again.

With all seriousness, after Ft. Hood......I had enuff. I would have allowed fight back. Fork ISIS, islam is the enemy now. They wonyt clean it up so maybe they need some help.

Europe, your time is here. Isolate and remove the invasion.

After the massive attack in Paris, François Hollande went to NATO and asked them to declare war on ISIS, on terrorism. Guess who it was who blocked that effort? I know, I know, tough choice...Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama!

77 confirmed dead. Still a fluid situation, fox is saying there might be a hostage situation in progress.

I have a suggestion.

How about all the vampires refrain from posting their halitosis partisan rotting flesh mental deficiencies until the bodies have grown cold when these things happen. You aren't advancing your cause, you are announcing that your cause is one of the heartless few.

Dude fuck off!!! We've been kissing muslim ass for the last decade and look where it's gotten us?

I have a suggestion.

How about all the vampires refrain from posting their halitosis partisan rotting flesh mental deficiencies until the bodies have grown cold when these things happen. You aren't advancing your cause, you are announcing that your cause is one of the heartless few.

Bull.

There is always a reason for you to dismiss what you don't want to hear.

If it's not too soon, it's too late. And of course there is the ever popular, "you're racist".

i'm amazed we haven't heard the old one, "we don't know who it was" or the flat out lie about it being a Native Born French man or some such bullshit.

Or, it should be treated as a "criminal act".

Or the death troll is less than the murder rate of the whole nation's population of murderers lumped together, so it's not important.

Or even stupider "Reasons".

10,000 + sorties against Isis targets by the US alone. More than 2,000 drone strikes against terrorist targets, the PEOPLE, not buildings. Bin Laden shot in the face and dead. I mean you have your political leanings but you speak nonsense that even you know is a lie.

My opinion is and has been that NATO should mount up 200,000 troops for an old style war of attrition, go into the middle east and clean in of all these groups, and then leave 50,000 troops there in perpetuity as we have in South Korea because this problem is going to take generations to die out. Only when moderate Muslims in the region have raised one or two generations without the brutality of an Isis or Al Qaeda group hanging over them will this crap die away.

Don't forget, Isis and Al Qaeda are killing far more Muslims than any other group they attack.

So have your opinions but at least deal in the realm of honest reality. This president has authorized a mountain of attacks against these enemies and killed tens of thousands of them. Isis is on the run and their captured territory is shrinking daily but many on the right have some great need to put all the blame on Americans.

Enuff bullcrap Issac. We know 70% minimal strikes come back loaded. They allowed them to run Oil for years. BHO did nothing till Putin shamed his lying ass.

My opinion is and has been that NATO should mount up 200,000 troops for an old style war of attrition, go into the middle east and clean it of all these groups, and then leave 50,000 troops there in perpetuity as we have in South Korea because this problem is going to take generations to die out. Only when moderate Muslims in the region have raised one or two generations without the brutality of an Isis or Al Qaeda group hanging over them will this crap die away.

With what 9990 sorties where the ROE had to be applied to, and WE couldn't drop bombs to kill terrorists because of SUSPECTED civilian involvement!.... Meanwhile,

putin-isis.jpg

Forum List

Back