Attack in Nice, France

unknown AMOUNT OF hostages HELD IN HOTEL...SOME REPORTED DEAD ALREADY....

Hostages in Bangladesh got hacked to death if could not recite qurann........poor japanese tourist never had a chance.

I'm getting that the French hostage situation is taking place at the Meridian Hotel in Nice.

I'm listening to French radio now and they're giving specific places for people to hide for cover, also being told to not go anywhere near any other of the hotels as they think they might be targeted, seems some Radical Islamists with guns are still on the loose.

French army and anti-terrorism police units are mobilised and on the Nice streets, also of course ditto for Paris.
I suppose the French Surrender Monkeys should discuss their plans for diversity training so as not to offend the muhammedans with terms such as "Islamic terrorism".
Hmmm, they didn't surrender in WWI.....Probably because the technology and tactical use was the same...

Hostages in Bangladesh got hacked to death if could not recite qurann........poor japanese tourist never had a chance.

I'm getting that the French hostage situation is taking place at the Meridian Hotel in Nice.

I'm listening to French radio now and they're giving specific places for people to hide for cover, also being told to not go anywhere near any other of the hotels as they think they might be targeted, seems some Radical Islamists with guns are still on the loose.

French army and anti-terrorism police units are mobilised and on the Nice streets, also of course ditto for Paris.
I suppose the French Surrender Monkeys should discuss their plans for diversity training so as not to offend the muhammedans with terms such as "Islamic terrorism".

You can bet they won't want Marine Le Pen, an actual French Patriot talking, she might upset people by mentioning Radical Islam and repeating her call to remove Islam from France.

Marine Le Pen upsets the poor SJW Snowflakes and has them running crying for the nearest Safe Space.

I find this intolerable. All we're doing is applying bandaids. I would like to see an ultimatum.
Realistically what can be done?
Much can be done.

In this country, we could secure our borders and you know.... enforce the rule of law. A responsible government could fathom an obvious danger of resettling Islamics from third world backwaters who are not properly screened.

No argument here. That may very well slow these savages down, but i dont think anything would stop them from killing all together.
You're right. It won't. Unfortunately for the European continent, the more excitable of the Islamics are already in place for future mass killings. I was reading elsewhere that such a style of attack as just happened was a known quantity by authorities as it appeared on jihadist websites.

2 options off the top of my head

1. Ban the practice of Islam on free soil and bull doze every mosque into the ground.
2. Tell the Islamic world that if they didn't call off their dogs, we'd level Mecca.
You should go to the FBI and CIA offices and lay out your plan.

I'm sure they would be interested in having a chat with you. ...... :cool:

Baby steps will get more innocent free people dead. I'm not hopeful. We'll all shake our heads, bury the dead and do basically nothing. Expect more terrorism. The is what Islam has brought to our world.

Had enough Europe ? Are you going to stand up now, or are you going to roundup those who speak out against this invasion ?

How pathetic, they're so afraid of upsetting the Muslims, they've just played a repeat on French radio of this man Sebastien Humbert, the Sub-Prefect of the Alpes-Maritimes region, he described the incident as a "major criminal attack"

Criminal, not Terrorist, Sebastien Humbert one of the testicle-free numbnuts.

Alpes-Maritimes is a department of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, it's préfecture is Nice.

Had enough Europe ? Are you going to stand up now, or are you going to roundup those who speak out against this invasion ?

Enough?

This is only the start for Europe.

The question is...who's next... Germany?

Sweden perhaps?...... take your pick.

Sad times my friends.

No one since 9/11 has even recognized the problem let alone dealt with it. The longer we go doing nothing, the more blood will need to be spilled to stop it and I'm referring to Moslem blood here not free people's blood.
Do you know why this is happening?

2 options off the top of my head

1. Ban the practice of Islam on free soil and bull doze every mosque into the ground.
2. Tell the Islamic world that if they didn't call off their dogs, we'd level Mecca.
You should go to the FBI and CIA offices and lay out your plan.

I'm sure they would be interested in having a chat with you. ...... :cool:
Can't you go over there and tell them it is wrong and to stop..I mean, you are a Muslim, surely they will listen to you.....

Now the French interior ministry says there is no hostage situation in Nice, despite reports.

So what is it? yes? no?

What's happening....

Now the French interior ministry says there is no hostage situation in Nice, despite reports.

So what is it? yes? no?

What's happening....

They've done this with other terrorist attacks, changed the story midway. All they'll be meeting about is to find a way to spin all this so they can avoid saying it has anything to do with Radical Islam.

Does anybody has any information about the possible hostage situation in Nice?

Forum List

Back