Attack in Nice, France

Having driven in France this feels like nothing more than a somewhat more bosy day than usual. But, hey, it IS a holiday and the wine doth flow....
The only big difference is the side of the road you drive on...and those French! It's like they have a different word for everything..

If I was France (and I'm not of course) I would remove Islam from by country. Very drastic and will cause many problems but what happened today is the alternative. And it WILL get worse.

Only when a bunch of politicians are held captive and killed...are you listening ISIS?

Could we make that 'politicians who demand flooding the country with unvetted refugees from Muslim countries'?

I was gonna say 'countries rife with terrorists'....but, that would be the same thing, wouldn't it.
No, since the communist used to be the bad guyz...They are lurking here to strike...

"No, since the communist used to be the bad guyz.."

Used to be?????

So...you're a Sanders supporter, too?

If I was France (and I'm not of course) I would remove Islam from by country. Very drastic and will cause many problems but what happened today is the alternative. And it WILL get worse.

Only when a bunch of politicians are held captive and killed...are you listening ISIS?

Could we make that 'politicians who demand flooding the country with unvetted refugees from Muslim countries'?

I was gonna say 'countries rife with terrorists'....but, that would be the same thing, wouldn't it.
No, since the communist used to be the bad guyz...They are lurking here to strike...

Used to be?????

The movies have clearly not used Russia as the bad guys in 20 years.....They will still use Nazi's, but no Soviets...

Donald Trump says Hillary Clinton wants to let 500 percent more Syrians into the U.S.

Our ruling

Trump said Clinton "plans to massively increase admissions (of Middle East refugees) … including a 500 percent increase in Syrian refugees coming into our country."
Clinton has, in fact, said that in response to the refugee crisis she would raise Obama's limit of 10,000 to 65,000. That's 550 percent more, a bit higher than what Trump said.

Would Clinton boost Syrian refugees 500 percent?

unknown AMOUNT OF hostages HELD IN HOTEL...SOME REPORTED DEAD ALREADY....

Hostages in Bangladesh got hacked to death if could not recite qurann........poor japanese tourist never had a chance.

I'm getting that the French hostage situation is taking place at the Meridian Hotel in Nice.

I'm listening to French radio now and they're giving specific places for people to hide for cover, also being told to not go anywhere near any other of the hotels as they think they might be targeted, seems some Radical Islamists with guns are still on the loose.

French army and anti-terrorism police units are mobilised and on the Nice streets, also of course ditto for Paris.

Thanks Lucy !

I find this intolerable. All we're doing is applying bandaids. I would like to see an ultimatum.
Realistically what can be done?
Much can be done.

In this country, we could secure our borders and you know.... enforce the rule of law. A responsible government could fathom an obvious danger of resettling Islamics from third world backwaters who are not properly screened.

No one since 9/11 has even recognized the problem let alone dealt with it. The longer we go doing nothing, the more blood will need to be spilled to stop it and I'm referring to Moslem blood here not free people's blood.

I just saw a video clip of a guy getting run over by that truck. He screamed "Thanks, Obama!!" Just before he got hit.

Let's take this tragedy further into our morass of sickening political bullshit! It's both awesome and entirely predictable.

The attack is almost certainly a political act.

It's political.

The different parties have different strategies to deal with this random, horrible death.

We need to discuss it politically.

Is there time to discuss this stuff politically anymore? It seems the time for talking has passed and it's now time for direct and hardcore action.

Whilst the Cucked and testicle-free politicians are talking, these Radical Islamic savages are killing our people. It's time to start meeting this filth head on and toe to toe.

We have a real chance here in America of electing a politician who has proposed a "temporary" ban on muslims entering the nation.

Talk could help that happen.
It takes an act of Congress,,,where is the GOP led Congress on this matter....oh yeah, on recess, again...

You are correct. The GOP establishment is not much better.

It would have been very good if they could have put forth such a bill and made dems vote against it, or ended up putting in on the Presidents desk and forcing him to veto it.

BUt the Establishment GOP is above such "crude" tactics and would be afraid that they might be called names in the New York Times.

BUT, if we elect Trump, and we hold him to his promises, Trump might get something real done.
How you going to hold him to his promises? Just asking. Hasn't worked with the rest of the bums

This is what happens when you can't be critical of immigrants and mindlessly welcome "diversity". You have mass murders committed by minorities that can't accept or adapt to the culture they live in. Let's end the pretenses of diversity. It doesn't work.
Hunny, Muslims have been living in France as long as Frenchmen have been living in Muslim nations...which is about 150 years...

As I said, I'm listening to French radio now, to get news of these situations as up to date as possible.

The announcer has just said a few minutes ago that the fire at the Eiffel Tower is accidental and NOT connected to the terrorist attack in Nice, also that the fire at the Eiffel Tower has now almost been extinguished. The Préfecture de police are urging people not to spread false rumours also.

Both these things confirmed from Préfecture de police Twitter site, here:

Préfecture de police on Twitter

I find this intolerable. All we're doing is applying bandaids. I would like to see an ultimatum.
Much can be done.

In this country, we could secure our borders and you know.... enforce the rule of law. A responsible government could fathom an obvious danger of resettling Islamics from third world backwaters who are not properly screened.

More band aids essentially. Won't stop it.

Used to be?????

The movies have clearly not used Russia as the bad guys in 20 years.....They will still use Nazi's, but no Soviets...

Don't you know why?

Silly question....you know nothing.

Communists who ran Hollywood blacklisted those who tried to expose communism.

Dalton Trumbo bragged about it.

I'm sure some helpful adults will aid you in getting a Library card.

Much can be done.

No argument here. That may very well slow these savages down, but i dont think anything would stop them from killing all together.

unknown AMOUNT OF hostages HELD IN HOTEL...SOME REPORTED DEAD ALREADY....

Hostages in Bangladesh got hacked to death if could not recite qurann........poor japanese tourist never had a chance.

I'm getting that the French hostage situation is taking place at the Meridian Hotel in Nice.

I'm listening to French radio now and they're giving specific places for people to hide for cover, also being told to not go anywhere near any other of the hotels as they think they might be targeted, seems some Radical Islamists with guns are still on the loose.

French army and anti-terrorism police units are mobilised and on the Nice streets, also of course ditto for Paris.
I suppose the French Surrender Monkeys should discuss their plans for diversity training so as not to offend the muhammedans with terms such as "Islamic terrorism".

Forum List

Back