Attack in Nice, France

At this point if one can't recognize we have a real problem with Muslims they are pretty much too stupid to live

And they're part of the problem. They're literally contributing to global terrorism.

I'm noticing the usual suspects on this forum are quiet. Telling

They're formulating a response so they can blame Christians for not showing friendship and love to the Jihadi's or something.

This has to be fake news. They have strict gun control.
Yes but not truck control. The problem the left doesn't seem to understand is if you take the guns terrorists hell bent on killing will use whatever they can get their hands on. Pressure cookers,planes,trucks,knives,shoes,underwear, you're talking about people who don't have a problem blowing their balls up. You won't stop these terrorists with feel good politics and bandaid security measures. Trump has it right, don't let refugee's that you know have terrorists embedded in them into our country until we upgrade our vetting process and they can be properly vetted. Anything less endangers the public.
Yeah, we gotz all them thar murdering foks that are good old fashioned Muricans..
Too bad there's not a "dumb" up here.
Or in here?

Rail about those that murder in the USA in majority, cause the Muslims are way behind der crazies in the USA that are born here...

At this point if one can't recognize we have a real problem with Muslims they are pretty much too stupid to live

And they're part of the problem. They're literally contributing to global terrorism.

They're formulating a response so they can blame Christians for not showing friendship and love to the Jihadi's or something.

Most likely waiting on talking points from Huffpo, Stink Progress and of course Dear Leader

CnW0n0-WEAAEoBs.jpg

TRUCK PLOWS INTO CROWD, COTE D'AZUR...
'BODIES EVERYWHERE' DURING BASTILLE DAY CELEBRATION...

60+ DEAD...
VIDEO...
Tactic jihadist propaganda suggested for years...
Soldiers deployed to streets of Nice... MORE...
REPORT: Hostages in hotel, restaurant...
LIVE: SKY NEWS...

36492A3800000578-3691019-image-m-19_1468533420061.jpg
CnW8TXTWAAAAR8T.jpg

TERROR STRIKES SOUTH OF FRANCE
FIRE AT EIFFEL TOWER

I've never been to Paris but I always thought the Eiffel Tower was made of all metal so how is it on fire?
The have all sorts of shops and building around the base...TOURIST TRAPS!

Ha, I have a hard time seeing it here in the USA..If you are not in the fan club...

The Eiffel Tower has two restaurants in it, Le 58 Tour Eiffel on the first level and Le Jules Verne on the second level, so the fire and/or fires could be in one or both of the restaurants.

Hard to imagine this NOT being Islamic. Still waiting.

....for Hollande, to say the words radical Islam is like pulling teeth.

like the other idiot across the pond, Barack Hussein. :mad-61:

Another day, another abomination.

Any guesses as to the provenance?

"'30 dead' after truck crashes into crowd at Bastille Day celebrations in Nice 'terror attack'

The overwhelming problem for Obama remains....
...how will he twist this to be the result of guns....
...or of police bias.

pretty low taking a tragic event and hanging an Obama sign on it.

The only thing low is your IQ.

Let me point out to you the significance:

"Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

Still don't get it?

If I was France (and I'm not of course) I would remove Islam from by country. Very drastic and will cause many problems but what happened today is the alternative. And it WILL get worse.

"'30 dead' after truck crashes into crowd at Bastille Day celebrations in Nice 'terror attack'

...or of police bias.

According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

Still don't get it?
They also used to say that the boat people from SE Asia would be loaded with communist....

If I was France (and I'm not of course) I would remove Islam from by country. Very drastic and will cause many problems but what happened today is the alternative. And it WILL get worse.
Muslims live in France because they wanted them to move there, when France occupied Muslim nations in Africa, Lebanon, Syria....You see.It's not a new phenomenon...

...or of police bias.

Still don't get it?
They also used to say that the boat people from SE Asia would be loaded with communist....

"....the boat people from SE Asia...."

Now...over 60 dead, and hostages in several hotels.

Perhaps you can tie this to Buddhist monks or the Amish.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back