Attack in Nice, France

I have a suggestion.

How about all the vampires refrain from posting their halitosis partisan rotting flesh mental deficiencies until the bodies have grown cold when these things happen. You aren't advancing your cause, you are announcing that your cause is one of the heartless few.

Does anybody has any information about the possible hostage situation in Nice?

No, they said there was a hostage situation at the Meridian Hotel in Nice and also they thought there could be more hostages in a restaurant, now they're saying there are no hostage situations and the best bit is....they're saying, the attacker that ploughed the truck into all those people killing them that "his motives are unclear"

WTF same shit from this Politically Correct crowd EVERY time. So his motives are unclear to the Traitor French authorities, who are more concerned with protecting savages than protecting the French people.

Does anybody has any information about the possible hostage situation in Nice?
;

Fox News reported that there was no hostage situation. It was just folks hiding from the chaos. FNC stopped reporting on the hostages 1/2 hour to 45 minutes ago.

Yes, that would makes sense....what's the use to take hostages for these savages...they just kill them.

I have a suggestion.

How about all the vampires refrain from posting their halitosis partisan rotting flesh mental deficiencies until the bodies have grown cold when these things happen. You aren't advancing your cause, you are announcing that your cause is one of the heartless few.

And you're announcing you and your ilk just want to continually turn the other cheek.

Just wait. Obabble will hold a news conference and ponder that we'll never know what motivated the truck driver to mow down a bunch of people.

I have a suggestion.

You first, bub.

"Bodies everywhere" according to one witness.

It's so far 75 dead. I'm turning the French radio channel off now, they've got some man on babbling about how peaceful Islam is and how he's been born in France and well you know, Islam doesn't agree with this sort of thing, you know, we hear it every time and I'm tired of hearing the crap.

No one since 9/11 has even recognized the problem let alone dealt with it. The longer we go doing nothing, the more blood will need to be spilled to stop it and I'm referring to Moslem blood here not free people's blood.

Let me be blunt. That is a flat out LIE.

Love him or hate him, President Bush declared war, with the support and vote of the United Nations and our Congress.

We had no Islamic Terrorist Attacks on our soil after that declaration, our attack on Afghanistan and Iraq. The Islamic Terrorist Attacks began AFTER Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama pulled out all our troops from Iraq, Obama then declared HE HAD WON. Following that ISIS started to grow and attack. It has exploded ever since. President Obama's LEAD FROM BEHIND policy has FAILED AND FAILED IN A MOST DEADLY WAY.

We had no Islamic Terrorist Attacks on our soil after that declaration, our attack on Afghanistan and Iraq. The Islamic Terrorist Attacks began AFTER Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama pulled out all our troops from Iraq, Obama then declared HE HAD WON. Following that ISIS started to grow and attack. It has exploded ever since. President Obama's LEAD FROM BEHIND policy has FAILED AND FAILED IN A MOST DEADLY WAY.

The Rules of Engagement have to be changed from the mamby pamby crap our fighting force is fighting under pbo...

Baby steps will get more innocent free people dead. I'm not hopeful. We'll all shake our heads, bury the dead and do basically nothing. Expect more terrorism. The is what Islam has brought to our world.

We have had seven and a half years of baby steps.

Forum List

Back