Attacking Bill Clinton

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
If I were Trump I'd go full power attacking Bill's past relationships with women ...

Open that door Donnie ...

You cheated on your wife and had a child out of wedlock so by all means, lets remind everyone what a no good sob Bill was.

If I were Trump I'd go full power attacking Bill's past relationships with women ...

You cheated on your wife and had a child out of wedlock so by all means, lets remind everyone what a no good sob Bill was.
Bill isn't running for President, but he sure is a helluva lot of baggage for her...especially since his victims are coming out revealing so much information about her - violent, angry coke-snorting lesbian who has had at least one abortion (which coincides with the story of how she declared she only wanted 1 child because polls showed it was politically beneficial...

No, the smart thing is leave Bill alone and focus on hos Hillary enabled and facilitated his sexually harassing, sexually assaulting, raping, adultery, and pedophilia, by not only putting up with it and defending him / it but by demonizing, attacking, threatening, intimidating, and silencing his victims.

..an all-out 'War on Women'.

Going after her recorded of history then fits in nicely with pointing out how she has taken millions of dollars from Islamic states that oppress women, that treat them like property, that stone them to death for being raped, and who engage in the mutilation of female genitalia.

As Trump is exposed more and more as a misogynist, the rubes have no defense against the evidence. And so they can only sputter, "yeahbut bill!"

Bill isn't running for President, but he sure is a helluva lot of baggage for her...especially since his victims are coming out revealing so much information about her - violent, angry coke-snorting lesbian who has had at least one abortion (which coincides with the story of how she declared she only wanted 1 child because polls showed it was politically beneficial...

No, the smart thing is leave Bill alone and focus on hos Hillary enabled and facilitated his sexually harassing, sexually assaulting, raping, adultery, and pedophilia, by not only putting up with it and defending him / it but by demonizing, attacking, threatening, intimidating, and silencing his victims.

..an all-out 'War on Women'.

Going after her recorded of history then fits in nicely with pointing out how she has taken millions of dollars from Islamic states that oppress women, that treat them like property, that stone them to death for being raped, and who engage in the mutilation of female genitalia.

too late, tell that to Donnieboi ...

Donald Trump attacks Bill Clinton's past infidelity - CNN Video

One sob sent our jobs overseas, one sob wants to bring jobs back to America. Vote for America this time. Trump 2016

jobs, cheating on your spouse ... same thing if you're a fucking IDIOT

next contestant ..

lets include VP hopeful Newt Gingrich too ... he deserves to be included in the "spouse cheaters" fray ..

Naw, the Donald should just pick Bubba as his running mate, just think how much fun they could have hanging out at brothels together, not to mention it would give Bill a great excuse to spend more time away from that corrupt miscreant he's married to.

Yes, and the allegations of rape by a half-dozen women, open sexual harassment.

Sexual predator Bill Clinton will indeed be a feature in this campaign.

Now that all the other players are off the field, all attention is going to be on Trump, and his popularity is going to suffer.

lets include VP hopeful Newt Gingrich too ... he deserves to be included in the "spouse cheaters" fray ..

I wonder where the family values voters go in Clinton match-up between Trump/Gingrich.

unlike Trump/Gingrich, Hillary didn't cheat on anyone ... but the simpleton RW's will remain attached to the billionaires asshole, in hopes of getting a dingleberry stuck between their teeth ...

How many times did bill fly on the pedo express? You might not want to go any further with this line of "thought".... Just sayin..

I wonder where the family values voters go in Clinton match-up between Trump/Gingrich.

unlike Trump/Gingrich, Hillary didn't cheat on anyone ... but the simpleton RW's will remain attached to the billionaires asshole, in hopes of getting a dingleberry stuck between their teeth ...

No. However she aided and abetted Bill and his serial abuses of women and possibly children if the pedo express information is accurate.

Forum List

Back