Attacking Bill Clinton

I think pointing out he behavior of the Clinton's when last in office is quite relevant. Bill was a serially accused sex offender and Hillary used all her might to destroy many women simply because they accused her husband of sexual misconduct. And now she's the great proponent of women?

Please, utterly laughable.

Hillary, in a sane world would be laughed off the stage if she had the nerve to accuse anyone of being sexist.

LIberals are terrified that if the truth gets out, that they will be held accountable for their actions and policies, instead of being judged on the lies their allies in the media tell the American People.
The truth and Donald Trump are strangers foreign workers under paid building his trump towers is just one example of this double dealing swine who threatens those who call him out with multi million $ law suits

Good example of what I am talking about.

Trump's Trade Policy should lead to more jobs, and reducing available Third World Labor will drive up wages for those jobs.

YOu liberals don't want to talk about that.

Because an honest discussion on that will drive Working Class and Middle CLass Americans to Trump in droves.

I think pointing out he behavior of the Clinton's when last in office is quite relevant. Bill was a serially accused sex offender and Hillary used all her might to destroy many women simply because they accused her husband of sexual misconduct. And now she's the great proponent of women?

Hillary, in a sane world would be laughed off the stage if she had the nerve to accuse anyone of being sexist.

LIberals are terrified that if the truth gets out, that they will be held accountable for their actions and policies, instead of being judged on the lies their allies in the media tell the American People.
The truth and Donald Trump are strangers foreign workers under paid building his trump towers is just one example of this double dealing swine who threatens those who call him out with multi million $ law suits

Trump's Trade Policy should lead to more jobs, and reducing available Third World Labor will drive up wages for those jobs.

Because an honest discussion on that will drive Working Class and Middle CLass Americans to Trump in droves.
Taxing our companies overseas 35% for bring goods into America is a good thing? and what if these foreign countries retaliate?? nice trade wars coming with drump

Taxing our companies overseas 35% for bring goods into America is a good thing? and what if these foreign countries retaliate?? nice trade wars coming with drump

You look at our massive record trade deficits and it becomes apparent that we are already in a Trade War, and have been for a long time.

We just haven't been fighting BACK.

We have tremendous leverage. We should be able to improve on the current Trade Situation and increase manufacturing jobs here.

Reducing Third World Labor, will drive up wages.

This will be good for American Workers.

One sob sent our jobs overseas, one sob wants to bring jobs back to America. Vote for America this time. Trump 2016

jobs, cheating on your spouse ... same thing if you're a fucking IDIOT

next contestant ..

Except I pointed out the difference. Jobs there, jobs here, are opposites, not the same.
And where did Trump have his 'Trump' hats made? You mean that there are no businesses here in the US that makes hats? That is odd, because Bernie's hats are made in the US.

lets include VP hopeful Newt Gingrich too ... he deserves to be included in the "spouse cheaters" fray ..

I wonder where the family values voters go in Clinton match-up between Trump/Gingrich.

unlike Trump/Gingrich, Hillary didn't cheat on anyone ... but the simpleton RW's will remain attached to the billionaires asshole, in hopes of getting a dingleberry stuck between their teeth ...

No but she wants to bring the sexual harasser, sexual assaulter, rapist, adulterer, and pedophile back to the people's house, the WH! She didn't cheat, but she facilitated / enabled all of it while viciously attacking his victims.

Well you have a history of lying when talking about democrats... You have no charges never mind convictions....

Have you any actual proof... Ken Starr had all this and he said it was totally unreliable...

This is the thing you won't address that Trump's exwife gave a graphic account of how he raped her... His lawyer excuse was a man can't rape his wife...

Keep it up... Rumour has it Trump is broke and won't show he is solvent...
Bingo.

One sob sent our jobs overseas, one sob wants to bring jobs back to America. Vote for America this time. Trump 2016

next contestant ..

Except I pointed out the difference. Jobs there, jobs here, are opposites, not the same.
And where did Trump have his 'Trump' hats made? You mean that there are no businesses here in the US that makes hats? That is odd, because Bernie's hats are made in the US.

FACT CHECK: Are Donald Trump's "Make America Great Again" caps manufactured in China?

donald-trump.png

Claim: Donald Trump's "Make America Great Again" caps are manufactured in China.

false.png
FALSE

Stop falling for liberal bullshit.......

next contestant ..

FACT CHECK: Are Donald Trump's "Make America Great Again" caps manufactured in China?

donald-trump.png

Claim: Donald Trump's "Make America Great Again" caps are manufactured in China.

false.png
FALSE

Stop falling for liberal bullshit.......
Amazon.com: Donald Trump Make America Great Again Hats-Black: Clothing

Guess again

Forum List

Back