Attacking Bill Clinton

As Trump is exposed more and more as a misogynist, the rubes have no defense against the evidence. And so they can only sputter, "yeahbut bill!"

The only thing "exposed" is what a bunch of douche bags leftwing journalists are. The New York Times utterly humiliated with that libelous piece of shit it just published. Democrats can't win on the issues, so they start slinging mud. That's been their modus operandi since the 1964 election.
IRONY ALERT!

Where's the irony?

All the NYT "discovered" is that Trump is a Rich Dude who likes beautiful women.

Meh.

I wish the RWNJs good luck with getting young voters to care about what the husband of the current Presidential Candidate is alleged to have done 30 years ago.

Bern has the youth vote. They think he's getting screwed over, and have pledged to #NeverClinton Hitlery's ass and vote for Trump.
I love irony. The marshmallows are growing up and eating their scholastic foster parents. "Build me a room, wash the chalk off, get me a shrink, stop making me cry, but I want Bernie..."

If I were Trump I'd go full power attacking Bill's past relationships with women ...

Open that door Donnie ...

You cheated on your wife and had a child out of wedlock so by all means, lets remind everyone what a no good sob Bill was.

Here's a clue: Clinton being disbarred, paying a woman he assaulted $800K, assassinating the character of a subordinate employee whom he sexually exploited, raping Juanita, and Frequent Flyer Status on Epstein the Pedo's Lolita Express TRUMP Trump's dalliances.

heres the real cue .... now all thats left is to put Bill in the 2016 presidential election.

ready set go ..

It's called teamwork, Einstein:

During a speech in Kentucky Sunday she referred to "my husband, who I will put in charge of revitalizing the economy 'cause he knows what he's doing."

Teamwork - cooperative or coordinate effort.

You mean like the way they teamed up on Juanita Broderick?

And Paula Jones...don't forget her.

As this whole Lolita Express thing develops one wonders why America would want to elect an Enabler-in-Chief. Not too bad, though, as you twice elected an apparent Pedophile-in-Chief.....
upload_2016-5-19_17-5-42.jpeg
Indeed

lets include VP hopeful Newt Gingrich too ... he deserves to be included in the "spouse cheaters" fray ..

I wonder where the family values voters go in Clinton match-up between Trump/Gingrich.

unlike Trump/Gingrich, Hillary didn't cheat on anyone ... but the simpleton RW's will remain attached to the billionaires asshole, in hopes of getting a dingleberry stuck between their teeth ...

My point is that Hillary Clinton sticking with her husband after the Monica Lewinsky episode makes her a stronger family values candidate than a ticket with two habitual divorcers.

Oh good grief. Are strong family values the reason she's overlooked all the rest? Please. She is power hungry. She does what is in her best interest.
and drump isn't power crazy That's his life having others kissing his ass

lets include VP hopeful Newt Gingrich too ... he deserves to be included in the "spouse cheaters" fray ..

I wonder where the family values voters go in Clinton match-up between Trump/Gingrich.

unlike Trump/Gingrich, Hillary didn't cheat on anyone ... but the simpleton RW's will remain attached to the billionaires asshole, in hopes of getting a dingleberry stuck between their teeth ...

My point is that Hillary Clinton sticking with her husband after the Monica Lewinsky episode makes her a stronger family values candidate than a ticket with two habitual divorcers.

Oh good grief. Are strong family values the reason she's overlooked all the rest? Please. She is power hungry. She does what is in her best interest.

Beats Obama kissing everyone's ass.....

She did it for political reasons not for love.

and the $5 million Willie rakes in giving speeches.

More like the tens of millions. Never let it be said that the Clintons turned their noses up at a dollar no matter how unethical its receipt.

Beats Obama kissing everyone's ass.....
Not republicans He might have but your congress wouldn't take showers first Anything they would do came with a load of bs attached

More like the tens of millions. Never let it be said that the Clintons turned their noses up at a dollar no matter how unethical its receipt.
They did what they could and they did it well This is still America and writing books and giving speeches making money doing so isn't against the law ,,,,,yet

They did what they could and they did it well This is still America and writing books and giving speeches making money doing so isn't against the law ,,,,,yet

Selling your influence IS against the law. And that is what they were doing.

Selling your influence IS against the law.

Donald Trump calls that licensing his name.

Really? Trump can make the State Department give the A-OK on the sale of a strategic mineral mine for a few million dollars? Care to show me where he has done that....

What do Westwall and a NY style cheesecake have in common? They're both thick and dense.

BTW, if Trump became President, what makes you think he'd be any less inclined to sell influence? After all, he sells his name.

Selling your influence IS against the law. And that is what they were doing.

guess we can outlaw commercials on tv then ... Burger King isn't trying to influence you to eat a whopper and Chevy isn't trying to influence you to buy a hot rod Camaro ... hell. everyone s selling their influence if you look past the end of your nose.

Forum List

Back