Attacking Bill Clinton

lets include VP hopeful Newt Gingrich too ... he deserves to be included in the "spouse cheaters" fray ..

I wonder where the family values voters go in Clinton match-up between Trump/Gingrich.

unlike Trump/Gingrich, Hillary didn't cheat on anyone ... but the simpleton RW's will remain attached to the billionaires asshole, in hopes of getting a dingleberry stuck between their teeth ...

No but she wants to bring the sexual harasser, sexual assaulter, rapist, adulterer, and pedophile back to the people's house, the WH! She didn't cheat, but she facilitated / enabled all of it while viciously attacking his victims.

Well you have a history of lying when talking about democrats... You have no charges never mind convictions....

Have you any actual proof... Ken Starr had all this and he said it was totally unreliable...

This is the thing you won't address that Trump's exwife gave a graphic account of how he raped her... His lawyer excuse was a man can't rape his wife...

Keep it up... Rumour has it Trump is broke and won't show he is solvent...

I wish the RWNJs good luck with getting young voters to care about what the husband of the current Presidential Candidate is alleged to have done 30 years ago.

You lefties never hesitate to try to get them to care about slavery or Jim Crow, or how mean we were to the Indians, or ect ect ect.

And suddenly 30 years is ancient history?

YOu liberals don't have an honest bone in your body do you?

What ever serves your immediate political purpose is "true" and if that contradicts something you said 5 minutes ago, you just shout louder, call someone a racist and then move on.

4e53e75f4a223a144301c6d4da0401d4763a3ba39b46727dfc49aba41998567d.jpg

I wish the RWNJs good luck with getting young voters to care about what the husband of the current Presidential Candidate is alleged to have done 30 years ago.

You lefties never hesitate to try to get them to care about slavery or Jim Crow, or how mean we were to the Indians, or ect ect ect.

What ever serves your immediate political purpose is "true" and if that contradicts something you said 5 minutes ago, you just shout louder, call someone a racist and then move on.

30 years is ancient history, but the NYT is busy digging into every little exchange Trump had with any female 26 years ago. Left wingers are scumbag hypocrites.

She did it for political reasons not for love.

and the $5 million Willie rakes in giving speeches.

More like the tens of millions. Never let it be said that the Clintons turned their noses up at a dollar no matter how unethical its receipt.
They did what they could and they did it well This is still America and writing books and giving speeches making money doing so isn't against the law ,,,,,yet

Selling your influence IS against the law. And that is what they were doing.

guess we can outlaw commercials on tv then ... Burger King isn't trying to influence you to eat a whopper and Chevy isn't trying to influence you to buy a hot rod Camaro ... hell. everyone s selling their influence if you look past the end of your nose.

94c19f3688c1ef82bfa1630041eb85356dbf6141c8ad30fa08cf3eccea778af4.jpg

You are defending politicians taking bribes, by claiming it is the same as companies advertising.

I used to say Liberals:All the intellectual Honesty of a crack whore.

Now I realize I owe the crack whores of the world an apology.

Liberals: FAR LESS intellectual honesty than a crack whore.

30 years is ancient history, but the NYT is busy digging into every little exchange Trump had with any female 26 years ago. Left wingers are scumbag hypocrites.

I do not understand how they can lie so much, and not realize that that means that they are in the wrong.

How can they not see they are assholes?

My point is that Hillary Clinton sticking with her husband after the Monica Lewinsky episode makes her a stronger family values candidate than a ticket with two habitual divorcers.

More like the tens of millions. Never let it be said that the Clintons turned their noses up at a dollar no matter how unethical its receipt.
They did what they could and they did it well This is still America and writing books and giving speeches making money doing so isn't against the law ,,,,,yet

So where are all those fine republican lawyers filing charges ?Guess they don't because that might bring down the whole republican party

guess we can outlaw commercials on tv then ... Burger King isn't trying to influence you to eat a whopper and Chevy isn't trying to influence you to buy a hot rod Camaro ... hell. everyone s selling their influence if you look past the end of your nose.
Where do our repub friends think all those who leave congress go? They go to those companies whose ass they kissed and make big money

If I were Trump I'd go full power attacking Bill's past relationships with women ...

Open that door Donnie ...

You cheated on your wife and had a child out of wedlock so by all means, lets remind everyone what a no good sob Bill was.

By the Democrats nominating Crooked Hillary with Slick Willy as her husband they have negated the argument that Trump has a "war on women".

Sick Willy wrote the book on the war on women with his extensive sexual harassment. He is the biggest lying scumbag this country eve had in the White House and that is saying a lot knowing that Obama lives there.

Crooked Hillary will be even worse.

You are defending politicians taking bribes, by claiming it is the same as companies advertising.

you're selling something right now Corrie and you're too stupid to know it ... I'm selling my point abot how dumb you are ... we're all selling something in some way ...

sorry folks, critical thinking escapes idiot RW's like corrieboi.

If I were Trump I'd go full power attacking Bill's past relationships with women ...

Open that door Donnie ...

You cheated on your wife and had a child out of wedlock so by all means, lets remind everyone what a no good sob Bill was.

By the Democrats nominating Crooked Hillary with Slick Willy as her husband they have negated the argument that Trump has a "war on women".

Sick Willy wrote the book on the war on women with his extensive sexual harassment. He is the biggest lying scumbag this country eve had in the White House and that is saying a lot knowing that Obama lives there.

Crooked Hillary will be even worse.

so dont buy anything the Clintons sell ... nobody is holdng a gun to your thick skull.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Not to mention the women in question are coming out saying the NYT intentionally misrepresented what they actually said.

[

so dont buy anything the Clintons sell ... nobody is holdng a gun to your thick skull.

The Clinton filth is selling corruption and dishonesty and I am not buying it but too many of some very stupid Americans are buying it.

Can you imagine the level of stupidity a person has to be to think that Crooked Hillary would make a good President and Commander in Chief given her record of corruption, dishonesty and incompetency? That is mind boggling, isn't it?

[

The Clinton filth is selling corruption and dishonesty and I am not buying it but too many of some very stupid Americans are buying it.

Can you imagine the level of stupidity a person has to be to think that Crooked Hillary would make a good President and Commander in Chief given her record of corruption, dishonesty and incompetency? That is mind boggling, isn't it?

call me when you get an indictment.

I think pointing out he behavior of the Clinton's when last in office is quite relevant. Bill was a serially accused sex offender and Hillary used all her might to destroy many women simply because they accused her husband of sexual misconduct. And now she's the great proponent of women?

Please, utterly laughable.

[Q

call me when you get an indictment.

With President Shit for Brains in charge of both the FBI and the Justice Department there probably won't be one because he knows it will destroy the Democrat Party for years to come. He is not exactly known for doing the right thing, is he? We know the Justice Department is corrupted with that dingbat running the operation and Shit for Brains will corrupt the FBI, which up until this time has been pretty well above reproach.

In the meantime we have Crooked Hillary's non indictable record of lying, corruption and incompetency that would make any decent American reject her as a candidate for President. I mean who in their right mind would want the Bitch of Benghazi, who is on record for lying to the families of the Benghazi victims, as the Leader of the US? Only an idiot, right?

I think pointing out he behavior of the Clinton's when last in office is quite relevant. Bill was a serially accused sex offender and Hillary used all her might to destroy many women simply because they accused her husband of sexual misconduct. And now she's the great proponent of women?

YOU, think ???

Please, utterly laughable

Ok, if you say so.

you're selling something right now Corrie and you're too stupid to know it ... I'm selling my point abot how dumb you are ... we're all selling something in some way ...

sorry folks, critical thinking escapes idiot RW's like corrieboi.

Saying "Critical Thinking" doesn't make your argument rational.

Taking bribes is not the same as advertising.

YOur emotional investment in the Dems is clouding your thinking. A LOT.

Hillary, in a sane world would be laughed off the stage if she had the nerve to accuse anyone of being sexist.

LIberals are terrified that if the truth gets out, that they will be held accountable for their actions and policies, instead of being judged on the lies their allies in the media tell the American People.

Hillary, in a sane world would be laughed off the stage if she had the nerve to accuse anyone of being sexist.

LIberals are terrified that if the truth gets out, that they will be held accountable for their actions and policies, instead of being judged on the lies their allies in the media tell the American People.
The truth and Donald Trump are strangers foreign workers under paid building his trump towers is just one example of this double dealing swine who threatens those who call him out with multi million $ law suits

Forum List

Back