Attacking Bill Clinton

lets include VP hopeful Newt Gingrich too ... he deserves to be included in the "spouse cheaters" fray ..

I wonder where the family values voters go in Clinton match-up between Trump/Gingrich.

unlike Trump/Gingrich, Hillary didn't cheat on anyone ... but the simpleton RW's will remain attached to the billionaires asshole, in hopes of getting a dingleberry stuck between their teeth ...

My point is that Hillary Clinton sticking with her husband after the Monica Lewinsky episode makes her a stronger family values candidate than a ticket with two habitual divorcers.

Man, I really hope that HIllary tries that line.

Do you know why I hope that?

lets include VP hopeful Newt Gingrich too ... he deserves to be included in the "spouse cheaters" fray ..

I wonder where the family values voters go in Clinton match-up between Trump/Gingrich.

unlike Trump/Gingrich, Hillary didn't cheat on anyone ... but the simpleton RW's will remain attached to the billionaires asshole, in hopes of getting a dingleberry stuck between their teeth ...

My point is that Hillary Clinton sticking with her husband after the Monica Lewinsky episode makes her a stronger family values candidate than a ticket with two habitual divorcers.

Oh good grief. Are strong family values the reason she's overlooked all the rest? Please. She is power hungry. She does what is in her best interest.

Oh good grief. Are strong family values the reason she's overlooked all the rest? Please. She is power hungry. She does what is in her best interest.

damn good thing Donnie isn't power hungry .. :eusa_whistle:

I wish the RWNJs good luck with getting young voters to care about what the husband of the current Presidential Candidate is alleged to have done 30 years ago.
Yeah, that's the thing. Hillary has lukewarm at best support with these free tuition guarantee me a job punks (-: But Trump is poison to them. Trump's support is white people, the older the better and the more male the better. Those folks made up their minds long ago about Slick. So, Trump's strategy is not really aimed at influencing voters. Rather, he is threatening Team Clinton against running stories of his own sordid treatment of females. Last thing he wants is for Hillary to enrage a bunch of women with pitchforks and fire! LOL

I still think Hillary needs to ask Pocahantas to be her veep. One term for Hillary, who'd be, I believe, 76 or 77 at the end of two terms. Then let Pocahantas to see how far left the dems can go and still hold power.

She did it for political reasons not for love.

She did it for political reasons not for love.

and the $5 million Willie rakes in giving speeches.

If I were Trump I'd go full power attacking Bill's past relationships with women ...

Open that door Donnie ...

You cheated on your wife and had a child out of wedlock so by all means, lets remind everyone what a no good sob Bill was.

At least Trump knows that sex is more satisfying when the woman is a willing particpant and of legal age. Those are two things that Bill "drop trou" struggles with. Lucky for him that he had Hitlery to call in the goon squad so these "trailer trash" women didn't dare squeal on him. Bill "drop trou" is a sexual predator and that is a fact.

If I were Trump I'd go full power attacking Bill's past relationships with women ...

You cheated on your wife and had a child out of wedlock so by all means, lets remind everyone what a no good sob Bill was.

At least Trump knows that sex is more satisfying when the woman is a willing particpant and of legal age. Those are two things that Bill "drop trou" struggles with. Lucky for him that he had Hitlery to call in the goon squad so these "trailer trash" women didn't dare squeal on him. Bill "drop trou" is a sexual predator and that is a fact.

yeah you should try legal age women sometime.

yeah you should try legal age women sometime.

Hell, who do you think I am? Bill Clinton?

(snicker)

Now that all the other players are off the field, all attention is going to be on Trump, and his popularity is going to suffer.

Just the opposite. Trump's numbers are improving every month. But Hitlery's unfav has shot up past Trump's and then there are the Bernies, #NeverClinton that are switching to Trump because Bern is getting gypped...

How many times did bill fly on the pedo express? You might not want to go any further with this line of "thought".... Just sayin..

how many times did Bill enter the 2016 bid for POTUS ?

982958722e421c27040fe40cc4b8144c.jpg

Here's a clue: Clinton being disbarred, paying a woman he assaulted $800K, assassinating the character of a subordinate employee whom he sexually exploited, raping Juanita, and Frequent Flyer Status on Epstein the Pedo's Lolita Express TRUMP Trump's dalliances.

heres the real cue .... now all thats left is to put Bill in the 2016 presidential election.

ready set go ..

It's called teamwork, Einstein:

During a speech in Kentucky Sunday she referred to "my husband, who I will put in charge of revitalizing the economy 'cause he knows what he's doing."

Teamwork - cooperative or coordinate effort.

As Trump is exposed more and more as a misogynist, the rubes have no defense against the evidence. And so they can only sputter, "yeahbut bill!"

The only thing "exposed" is what a bunch of douche bags leftwing journalists are. The New York Times utterly humiliated with that libelous piece of shit it just published. Democrats can't win on the issues, so they start slinging mud. That's been their modus operandi since the 1964 election.

Here's a clue: Clinton being disbarred, paying a woman he assaulted $800K, assassinating the character of a subordinate employee whom he sexually exploited, raping Juanita, and Frequent Flyer Status on Epstein the Pedo's Lolita Express TRUMP Trump's dalliances.

heres the real cue .... now all thats left is to put Bill in the 2016 presidential election.

ready set go ..

It's called teamwork, Einstein:

During a speech in Kentucky Sunday she referred to "my husband, who I will put in charge of revitalizing the economy 'cause he knows what he's doing."

Teamwork - cooperative or coordinate effort.

You mean like the way they teamed up on Juanita Broderick?

As Trump is exposed more and more as a misogynist, the rubes have no defense against the evidence. And so they can only sputter, "yeahbut bill!"

The only thing "exposed" is what a bunch of douche bags leftwing journalists are. The New York Times utterly humiliated with that libelous piece of shit it just published. Democrats can't win on the issues, so they start slinging mud. That's been their modus operandi since the 1964 election.
IRONY ALERT!

As this whole Lolita Express thing develops one wonders why America would want to elect an Enabler-in-Chief. Not too bad, though, as you twice elected an apparent Pedophile-in-Chief.....

Man, I really hope that HIllary tries that line.

Do you know why I hope that?
:desk: :desk: :desk: :desk: :desk:

Forum List

Back