Attn Blacks: The Dems Have Made You MINORITY Minority, More Hispanic Voters Than Blacks in 2020

Her brain was between her legs. There are people better then others from all backgrounds. Its the ones pushed to the front who have better then them not getting their chance. This is why The Asians are going to take over.

Your response is a no starter. All you have revealed is that English is not your second language, and that you have a problem with women getting a break throught the "old boys' network".

The problem with your argument is that once you get that break, you have to DO SOMETHING with it to continue to move on or up. Harris was already a rising star when she met Willy Brown. He recognized her talent, as did many other people, none of whom she had slept with, and used those talents on the boards he had control over.

Once on the boards, she introduced groundbreaking and succesful programs which are being copied nationwide, so unless any of these other candidates has done anything remotedly similar, it is highly unlikely that any of these other candidates were as qualified as Ms. Harris.

In addition, Ms. Harris has been elected by hundreds of thousand of people, few if any of whom she has ever had sex with, to higher and higher offices, and she has excelled in each and every one she has been elected to.

With AOC it's geniune hatred on their part. With Harris it's absolute fear.
Hatred and fear of a slut and a barmaid?
She didn't wash her hands when she went to the bathroom!

Question, did anyone check your junk before you went into the womens' restroom?
Chitttt mutha Ph uks....no really there was a time women were very protective of their privacy and men coming into their bathrooms. Obama legalized that. Besides she is an employee!

No white man can EVER disagree with what you "folks" want, it makes us racist. I don't speak for anyone but me. My ego isn't involved.
You can disagree with whatever you want to. I dont pay much attention to whites. They are pretty irrelevant as far as I am concerned. That doesnt mean that most of them arent racist. I long ago accepted that fact.

No they aren't. Is your racism justified?
Whats racist about knowing most whites are racist?

You didn't answer the question.
I dont answer question that lack value. I need to understand why you think saying most white people are racist means I practice racism.

Just another dodge. You just don't the balls to admit what you are.

You can disagree with whatever you want to. I dont pay much attention to whites. They are pretty irrelevant as far as I am concerned. That doesnt mean that most of them arent racist. I long ago accepted that fact.

I dont answer question that lack value. I need to understand why you think saying most white people are racist means I practice racism.

I'm a legendary, intelligent, formidable, top of the line Black man. Now can you explain what you mean by claiming its racist to say most whites are racist?

I'm a legendary, intelligent, formidable, top of the line Black man. Now can you explain what you mean by claiming its racist to say most whites are racist?

Hmmmm...yet you lost another debate. I think top of the line doesn’t mean what you think it means. What is your operational definition of “racist”?

Of course you are, just ask you. You're a coward and a hack, nothing more.

Hmmmm...yet you lost another debate. I think top of the line doesn’t mean what you think it means. What is your operational definition of “racist”?

"white"

"white"

LOL

Of course you are, just ask you. You're a coward and a hack, nothing more.
So youre going to stall instead of answering my question. Gotcha. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back