Attn Blacks: The Dems Have Made You MINORITY Minority, More Hispanic Voters Than Blacks in 2020

If it was because of his policies then why did whites bring up his race? Why did whites claim he isnt a citizen? Why did whites bring out all the old racist rhetoric?

No white man can EVER disagree with what you "folks" want, it makes us racist. I don't speak for anyone but me. My ego isn't involved.
You can disagree with whatever you want to. I dont pay much attention to whites. They are pretty irrelevant as far as I am concerned. That doesnt mean that most of them arent racist. I long ago accepted that fact.

No they aren't. Is your racism justified?
Whats racist about knowing most whites are racist?

You didn't answer the question.
I dont answer question that lack value. I need to understand why you think saying most white people are racist means I practice racism.

Stop stalling and tell me why a white person wouldnt vote for Obama other than being a racist? :rolleyes:

LOL, it couldn't POSSIBLY be because of his policies, just ask you.
If it was because of his policies then why did whites bring up his race? Why did whites claim he isnt a citizen? Why did whites bring out all the old racist rhetoric?
The mainstream media, the entertainers, the politicians fawned all over President Obama for 8 years. He could nothing wrong. It was all fun, laughter and a soft ball relationship. With that being said, we really did not know much about him. His past. We got little snippets. Now with that relationship like decades ago with those long ten part, 2 hour a night mini series, there would have been an epic production made. There wasn't any. Because there is very little to grab onto from his past. From little O the toddler to third person singular person adult President Obama. Nothing. That is what truth is.
The politicians fawned over President Obama? You mean like vowing to obstruct and make him a one term POTUS? :rolleyes:
Bush the first, Clinton, W. Bush and Obama all deserved to be one term presidents.
And you call that criticism fawning? :rolleyes:

Rule #1 is especially true for the less powerful co-worker, which is usually the woman. They're often terminated when the affair ends.
Slutty Kamala did just fine.

Better than you have, that's for sure, but then Kamala Harris has a brain, so you're in no danger of being anything like her.
Her brain was between her legs. There are people better then others from all backgrounds. Its the ones pushed to the front who have better then them not getting their chance. This is why The Asians are going to take over.

Your response is a no starter. All you have revealed is that English is not your second language, and that you have a problem with women getting a break throught the "old boys' network".

The problem with your argument is that once you get that break, you have to DO SOMETHING with it to continue to move on or up. Harris was already a rising star when she met Willy Brown. He recognized her talent, as did many other people, none of whom she had slept with, and used those talents on the boards he had control over.

Once on the boards, she introduced groundbreaking and succesful programs which are being copied nationwide, so unless any of these other candidates has done anything remotedly similar, it is highly unlikely that any of these other candidates were as qualified as Ms. Harris.

In addition, Ms. Harris has been elected by hundreds of thousand of people, few if any of whom she has ever had sex with, to higher and higher offices, and she has excelled in each and every one she has been elected to.

Thats correct. Take your pick. Of the top of my head the iroquois confederacy was communist.
Evidence?

That's just purely laughable. Nobody knows with any reasonable degree of certainty the nature of the prehistoric iroquois economic system.
Who told you that no one knows? This is where white people fall down and bump their heads all the time. They think because they dont know something no one else does. :rolleyes:

Economy of the Iroquois - Wikipedia

"The Iroquoian people were predominantly agricultural, harvesting the "Three Sisters" commonly grown by Native American groups: corn, beans, and squash. They developed certain cultural customs. Among these developments were ideas concerning the nature and management of property. The Iroquois developed a system very different from the now-dominant Western variety. This system was characterized by such components as common ownership of land, division of labor by gender, and trade mostly based on gift economy."
You know why they had "common" ownership of land and division of labor?

The Iroquois Tribes [ushistory.org]
Iroquois Confederacy | Definition, Significance, History, & Facts
Iroquois
Mohawk Tribe: Facts, Clothes, Food and History ***

Conquest and involuntary servitude (slavery).

If you want to call such a society "successful," knock yourself out. If you want to call it communist, I won't disagree.

So, congratulations. You have a "successful" example of "communism" in history.

Communism is only successful by conquest and slavery. Yay commie.

Rule #1 is especially true for the less powerful co-worker, which is usually the woman. They're often terminated when the affair ends.

Better than you have, that's for sure, but then Kamala Harris has a brain, so you're in no danger of being anything like her.
Her brain was between her legs. There are people better then others from all backgrounds. Its the ones pushed to the front who have better then them not getting their chance. This is why The Asians are going to take over.

Your response is a no starter. All you have revealed is that English is not your second language, and that you have a problem with women getting a break throught the "old boys' network".

The problem with your argument is that once you get that break, you have to DO SOMETHING with it to continue to move on or up. Harris was already a rising star when she met Willy Brown. He recognized her talent, as did many other people, none of whom she had slept with, and used those talents on the boards he had control over.

Once on the boards, she introduced groundbreaking and succesful programs which are being copied nationwide, so unless any of these other candidates has done anything remotedly similar, it is highly unlikely that any of these other candidates were as qualified as Ms. Harris.

In addition, Ms. Harris has been elected by hundreds of thousand of people, few if any of whom she has ever had sex with, to higher and higher offices, and she has excelled in each and every one she has been elected to.

With AOC it's geniune hatred on their part. With Harris it's absolute fear.

They divided labor based on gender? That raises some questions...........
Any questions pertaining to communism or just questions to deflect?

Well, I didn't see anything in your post that showed that the Native Siberians were communists, but certainly the topic of them separating labor by gender would be another topic.
When did I claim that the Native Siberians were communists?

Right in post 182. Though you post so much nonsense I can see why you can't keep track. Now quick, go call a white person a monkey again you racist turd
Quote my words. You obviously cant read. :rolleyes:

That's cute, and uneducated, that you believe the Haudenosaunee came from North America, they did not, they emigrated from Asia. Also they considered the term "Iroquois" to be a slur, you racist.
Haudenosaunee
Haudenosaunee

Thats correct. Take your pick. Of the top of my head the iroquois confederacy was communist.
Evidence?

That's just purely laughable. Nobody knows with any reasonable degree of certainty the nature of the prehistoric iroquois economic system.
Who told you that no one knows? This is where white people fall down and bump their heads all the time. They think because they dont know something no one else does. :rolleyes:

"The Iroquoian people were predominantly agricultural, harvesting the "Three Sisters" commonly grown by Native American groups: corn, beans, and squash. They developed certain cultural customs. Among these developments were ideas concerning the nature and management of property. The Iroquois developed a system very different from the now-dominant Western variety. This system was characterized by such components as common ownership of land, division of labor by gender, and trade mostly based on gift economy."

Iroquois

If you want to call such a society "successful," knock yourself out. If you want to call it communist, I won't disagree.

You made several gigantic leaps in logic. Involuntary servitude is not slavery. Thats why they dont call it slavery. No where does it say the economy was based on servitude.

Any questions pertaining to communism or just questions to deflect?

Well, I didn't see anything in your post that showed that the Native Siberians were communists, but certainly the topic of them separating labor by gender would be another topic.

Right in post 182. Though you post so much nonsense I can see why you can't keep track. Now quick, go call a white person a monkey again you racist turd

That's cute, and uneducated, that you believe the Haudenosaunee came from North America, they did not, they emigrated from Asia. Also they considered the term "Iroquois" to be a slur, you racist.
Haudenosaunee
Haudenosaunee
Who told you I think the Haudenosaunee came from N. America? All I said was that it was their land long before whites appeared. You should learn how to read or be smarter when you lie and claim I said something you cant quote. :rolleyes:

I often have problems with comprehending whites. I cant figure out why they are so insecure.

LOL, whatever helps you sleep at night Shaka.
Stop stalling and tell me why a white person wouldnt vote for Obama other than being a racist? :rolleyes:

LOL, it couldn't POSSIBLY be because of his policies, just ask you.
The mainstream media, the entertainers, the politicians fawned all over President Obama for 8 years. He could nothing wrong. It was all fun, laughter and a soft ball relationship. With that being said, we really did not know much about him. His past. We got little snippets. Now with that relationship like decades ago with those long ten part, 2 hour a night mini series, there would have been an epic production made. There wasn't any. Because there is very little to grab onto from his past. From little O the toddler to third person singular person adult President Obama. Nothing. That is what truth is.

In what fantasy land? Obama's media was mixed at best, and throughout the Obama years, Republicans blanketed the airwaves to criticize him and his policies. After his inauguration, part of the GOP strategy was to go out on all of the talking head shows and tear into Obama, so the public got very mixed messages on Obama. A survey found that 70% of the politicians appearing on TV panel shows were Republicans. It is a total fallacy to say Obama got a walk in the media.

Obama faced less criticism because he didn't go around starting trade wars, attacking the media, insulting your allies, pulling out of trade deals and treaties, or cutting taxes for billionaires. His programs actually saved the country and the world from economic collapse, ended the war in Iraq, tripled the stock market, gave more than 10 million Americans health care insurance, cut the unemployment rate in half and achieved Peace in the Western Hemisphere for the first time in over 100 years. I'm sorry if you feel none of that is worthy of good press.

Evidence?

Iroquois

So you're saying that the United States of America was founded as a Communist country. The white Europeans defeated the indiginous natives, and enslaved blacks they imported from Africa, so there's your "conquest and slavery".

Haudenosaunee
Haudenosaunee
Who told you I think the Haudenosaunee came from N. America? All I said was that it was their land long before whites appeared. You should learn how to read or be smarter when you lie and claim I said something you cant quote. :rolleyes:

You are just not very smart. I didn't say you said anytihng, You are the one who sneered when I correctly pointed out that they were Native Siberians who emigrated to North America.

The buffalo should have built a wall.

Hatred and fear of a slut and a barmaid?

Haudenosaunee
Haudenosaunee

You are just not very smart. I didn't say you said anytihng, You are the one who sneered when I correctly pointed out that they were Native Siberians who emigrated to North America.

The buffalo should have built a wall.
Actually you did claim I said something. Thats why I asked you to quote it. See your little simplistic lies are just going to get you embarrassed. You may want to stop before I revoke your privileges for speaking with me. :rolleyes:

Your hatred and fear oozing out of your every post.

She didn't wash her hands when she went to the bathroom!

She didn't wash her hands when she went to the bathroom!

Question, did anyone check your junk before you went into the womens' restroom?

Involuntary servitude is not slavery.
A condition of compulsory service or labor performed by one person, against his will, for the benefit of another person due to force, threats, intimidation or other similar means of coercion and compulsion directed against him.
Legal Definition of Involuntary Servitude and Peonage

You're right. That sounds so much better than slavery. Not even the same thing.
:laughing0301:

No where does it say the economy was based on servitude.
Look at the links again.

"The Mohawk tribe and the Iroquois Confederacy
The Mohawk were members of the group of tribes referred to as the Iroquois Confederacy was founded c1550 by Deganawida and Hiawatha and consisted of the Mohawk, Seneca, Oneida, Onondaga and Cayuga tribes. The aim of the Iroquois Confederacy was to create an Iroquoian empire by absorbing subservient, conquered peoples."

"In Reflections in Bullough's Pond, historian Diana Muir argues that the pre-contact Iroquois were an imperialist, expansionist culture whose cultivation of the corn/beans/squash agricultural complex enabled them to support a large population. They made war primarily against neighboring Algonquian peoples. Muir uses archaeological data to argue that the Iroquois expansion onto Algonquian lands was checked by the Algonquian adoption of agriculture. This enabled them to support their own populations large enough to have sufficient warriors to defend against the threat of Iroquois conquest.[52] The People of the Confederacy dispute whether any of this historical interpretation relates to the League of the Great Peace which they contend is the foundation of their heritage."
Iroquois - Wikipedia

Involuntary servitude is not slavery.
A condition of compulsory service or labor performed by one person, against his will, for the benefit of another person due to force, threats, intimidation or other similar means of coercion and compulsion directed against him.
Legal Definition of Involuntary Servitude and Peonage

You're right. That sounds so much better than slavery. Not even the same thing.
:laughing0301:

No where does it say the economy was based on servitude.
Look at the links again.

"The Mohawk tribe and the Iroquois Confederacy
The Mohawk were members of the group of tribes referred to as the Iroquois Confederacy was founded c1550 by Deganawida and Hiawatha and consisted of the Mohawk, Seneca, Oneida, Onondaga and Cayuga tribes. The aim of the Iroquois Confederacy was to create an Iroquoian empire by absorbing subservient, conquered peoples."

"In Reflections in Bullough's Pond, historian Diana Muir argues that the pre-contact Iroquois were an imperialist, expansionist culture whose cultivation of the corn/beans/squash agricultural complex enabled them to support a large population. They made war primarily against neighboring Algonquian peoples. Muir uses archaeological data to argue that the Iroquois expansion onto Algonquian lands was checked by the Algonquian adoption of agriculture. This enabled them to support their own populations large enough to have sufficient warriors to defend against the threat of Iroquois conquest.[52] The People of the Confederacy dispute whether any of this historical interpretation relates to the League of the Great Peace which they contend is the foundation of their heritage."
Iroquois - Wikipedia
I already read the links. Where does it say the economy was driven by servitude?

Forum List

Back