Attorney: No More `Black Pastors' in Court for Arbery Case

This is the kind of thing we're told no longer exists in America.

So it must not have happened.

:rolleyes:

This is the kind of thing that lives rent-free in your head. Nobody has ever said racism doesn't exist, and in fact blacks themselves pull the same shit all the time. White this, white that, white this.

And you fucking know it, you're just too dishonest to admit to it.

It only matters when it's a white person, hence, left narrations are racist themselves. That and nobody cares more about maintaining segregation & racism more than the left does anyway. Their survival depends on it.

This is the kind of thing that lives rent-free in your head. Nobody has ever said racism doesn't exist, and in fact blacks themselves pull the same shit all the time. White this, white that, white this.

And you fucking know it, you're just too dishonest to admit to it.

It only matters when it's a white person, hence, left narrations are racist themselves. That and nobody cares more about maintaining segregation & racism more than the left does anyway. Their survival depends on it.
Demofks are the kkk

Ahhh, white fragility on display here, this is absolutely pathetic on top of insulting. They may as well be wearing their Klan robes to court.

This is the same argument that rogue police officers use when shooting and killing black men, that their mere presence is threatening to the officers. We're going to let them keep getting away with this dialogue? I don't think so. Oh and I included attorney Kevin Gough's photo so we can all see the scared widdle wabbit:
This is the unsurprising and traditional pathology of the black African genome: overspiritualization of the socius. Duh

What is an "authentic pastor"? A frankie graham traveling around trying to raise hate against LGBT people? The falwells setting up racially segregated "academies" to defeat integration? What is it about that there are "white" pastors and "black" pastors anyway? Isn't Christianity supposed to be about all in together? As you may have picked up, I think that graham and the falwells are total sluts.
There's a difference with people who have earned their place in society versus people who are uppity.

I love Al Sharpton. Instrumental in getting a review of the Cardiff 5 case that led to 5 innocent men being released after a shocking abuse of justice.

Always welcome in Wales.

He's a piece of shit with feet.

His conduct during the Tawana Brawley case was absolutely reprehensible...

But if a scary black pastor is invited to come "BY THE FAMILY OF THE VICTIM" -- suddenly, that is a problem and now we all gotta clutch our pearls and faint because of how these scary black pastors are intimidating the jurors...

I've met both of them. Jackson's too old and frail to scare anyone. And Sharpton?? That skinny little negro's not intimidating anyone.

The reason to keep them out of the courtroom is because they would be a distraction, and it's the judge's job to keep that from happening...

I've met both of them. Jackson's too old and frail to scare anyone. And Sharpton?? That skinny little negro's not intimidating anyone.

The reason to keep them out of the courtroom is because they would be a distraction, and it's the judge's job to keep that from happening...
Except, they are not a distraction......

They are only a distraction to fragile insecure racists...

These are the same folks who show up armed to school board meetings........but the mere sight of an old unarmed black man intimidates them...and you too....no matter how much shit you talk online...offline, most of you cucks are cowards to the end

These are the same folks who show up armed to school board meetings........but the mere sight of an old unarmed black man intimidates them...and you too....no matter how much shit you talk online...offline, most of you cucks are cowards to the end

I'm not intimidated in the slightest.

I'm merely pointing out that the decision lies solely with the judge. Period. It doesn't matter that somoe tesy negro on USMB doesn't think they're distractions. Hell, the judge might not even think that. But, given the circus that normally surrounds these individuals, it's easy to see how the judge would want to put a stop to it before it ever gets started.

And nothing you, or anyone else, have to say about it matters at all.

Which would you prefer: Seeing them allowed into the court room and being such a disruption that the judge declares a mistrial, or seeing them kept from the court room and seeing Travis McMichael convicted of murder?

I'm not intimidated in the slightest.

I'm merely pointing out that the decision lies solely with the judge. Period. It doesn't matter that somoe tesy negro on USMB doesn't think they're distractions. Hell, the judge might not even think that. But, given the circus that normally surrounds these individuals, it's easy to see how the judge would want to put a stop to it before it ever gets started.

And nothing you, or anyone else, have to say about it matters at all.

Which would you prefer: Seeing the allowed into the court room and being such a disruption that the judge declares a mistrial, or seeing them kept from the court room and seeing Travis McMichael convicted of murder?

I've seen no follow up. I've not seen where the judge put a stop to anything.

Ahhh, white fragility on display here, this is absolutely pathetic on top of insulting. They may as well be wearing their Klan robes to court.

This is the same argument that rogue police officers use when shooting and killing black men, that their mere presence is threatening to the officers. We're going to let them keep getting away with this dialogue? I don't think so. Oh and I included attorney Kevin Gough's photo so we can all see the scared widdle wabbit:
Most black "pastors" are complete frauds. Political activists/rabble rousers, you mean

Don't you post ANTI-CHRISTIAN rants in the religion forum? More proof these are political rabble rousers. Nothing more
Don't tell me what to do bigot. You probably think being a hateful racist asshole is not against the teachings of Jesus Christ. You're the anti-Christian here. The right's twisted religion of hatred and materialism led by false prophets is an insult to everything good, kind and graceful.

They are not of God. They may have been at one time. But the spotlight changed them. Just like some of the TV preachers and those you hear things about for issues. It is not for me to be a judge for this. It is for me to see what is of Christianity and not. The New Testament is at odds with the Old Testament in this modern world with profits and false profits pushing their ways on how we all should live. The one thing not ever said is the economics involved and what is the affordability with irresponsible ways of living.

it's easy to see how the judge would want to put a stop to it before it ever gets started.

There is no evidence of this. As far as I know the judge had no concern with him being there.
Once an attorney brings it up, it's a concerned. The only question is how that concern is dealt with. Currently, the judge has decided to bar no one. But he can do that on a whim, and his decision is absolute...

They are not of God. They may have been at one time. But the spotlight changed them. Just like some of the TV preachers and those you hear things about for issues. It is not for me to be a judge for this. It is for me to see what is of Christianity and not. The New Testament is at odds with the Old Testament in this modern world with profits and false profits pushing their ways on how we all should live. The one thing not ever said is the economics involved and what is the affordability with irresponsible ways of living.
They were invited by the family....

And there is nothing that states they are not allowed to view a public trial...

Care to show me where "certain people" aren't allowed to watch a public trial?? -- like black pastors that make closet racists feel uncomfortable?

Who else should be denied from viewing a trial because of how "intimidating" they are?? And does this extend to other areas...like schoolboard meetings, city council meetings, townhalls, etc?

Forum List

Back