Attorney: No More `Black Pastors' in Court for Arbery Case

In general Trumplings NEVER admit it when they are wrong. Dear Leader taught them well ;)

I don't recall any time that any trump person or trump ever admitted they were wrong.

Same with the bush boy when he was president.

This garbage has been going on for a long time and is standard practice with the far right.

I love Al Sharpton. Instrumental in getting a review of the Cardiff 5 case that led to 5 innocent men being released after a shocking abuse of justice.

Always welcome in Wales.
Then there's Tawana Brawley, and the Duke lacrosse case, and the Crown Heights riots, etc. But yeah Sharpton's not a grifter I promise....

Then there's Tawana Brawley, and the Duke lacrosse case, and the Crown Heights riots, etc. But yeah Sharpton's not a grifter I promise....
He definitely is a grifter.....and he hung out with grifters....

T_006tmp.114 (27).jpg

However, if the family requested he come sit at the trial with them..that is their right....

He definitely is a grifter.....and he hung out with grifters....

View attachment 564838

However, if the family requested he come sit at the trial with them..that is their right....
I dont have an issue with him being there, just the idea that he's a good person looking out for anyone but himself.. Though with has high profile a case as this is Im surprised the judge hasnt just closed the gallery, and put it on closed circuit TV that you can watch from a separate room.

I dont have an issue with him being there, just the idea that he's a good person looking out for anyone but himself.. Though with has high profile a case as this is Im surprised the judge hasnt just closed the gallery, and put it on closed circuit TV that you can watch from a separate room.

All of that "good person" bullshit you talking about is your own imagination...

Being a good person is not a requirement to be able to watch a public trial....

And I am glad he didn't close the gallery.....its funny to watch the folks defend secrecy of the courts based on if the case paints their ideology in a bad light or not...

And make no mistakes about it...Conservatives were ALL IN on painting these killers as heroes

The Cardiff 5 were convicted of killing a prostitute , Lynette White, in some sort of ritual killing that was never explained. They were all petty thieves of one sort or another and the police stitched them up to force confessions from them. Sharpton used his visit to the uk to highlight the injustice and he started he movement to free the men.

It was one of the most serious miscarriages of justice ever seen in the uk. A bit like the Central Park victims that trump wanted to kill.

The Cardiff 5 were convicted of killing a prostitute , Lynette White, in some sort of ritual killing that was never explained. They were all petty thieves of one sort or another and the police stitched them up to force confessions from them. Sharpton used his visit to the uk to highlight the injustice and he started he movement to free the men.

It was one of the most serious miscarriages of justice ever seen in the uk. A bit like the Central Park victims that trump wanted to kill.
Even a blind pig finds an acorn every now and again. The bottom line is Al Sharpton is a race hustler who uses other people's misery to make money.

Let's see, who do we need in the court room?
Judge...check.
Plaintiff...check.
Lawyer for plaintiff...check.
Defendant...check.
Lawyer for defendant...check.
Jurors...check.
Black Pastor...no, not needed.
Hmm, what's the political/social mindsets of all the other folk in the gallery?

All of that "good person" bullshit you talking about is your own imagination...

Being a good person is not a requirement to be able to watch a public trial....

And I am glad he didn't close the gallery.....its funny to watch the folks defend secrecy of the courts based on if the case paints their ideology in a bad light or not...

And make no mistakes about it...Conservatives were ALL IN on painting these killers as heroes
Did I say he couldnt be there or that there was some qualifying attribute in order to watch a trial? What about a closed circuit tv feed to another room allow Al or whoever else wants to watch, watch makes the court proceedings secret? All it would do is remove any buffoonary in the courtroom that might sway the jury one way or another. I cant imagine how that's a bad thing.

Without the 'racism' scam he has nothing to sell, just like the Democratic Party. Those BLM leaders are raking in the Big Bucks, so naturally these gimps want to get in on that.
as opposed to Duke, rockwell, storm front? Exactly what is the provable amount of "big bucks" you're citing?

Forum List

Back