Attorneys for President Trump send author of falsified book cease and desist order

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.
-- Voltaire
People criticize Trump non-stop, so it isn't Trump who rules over us. Now, Jews, on the other hand...
Speaking of Voltaire, another quote:

“The Jews are an ignorant and barbarous people, who have long united the most sordid avarice with the most detestable superstition and the most invincible hatred for every people by whom they are tolerated and enriched.”

trump acts like a little girl. He falls apart any time someone (anyone) says something negative about him.

trump is a cont.

I understand the author is known for making shit up but why didnt bannon clarify if it was bullshit?
He apparently disputes the quotes attributed to him.
When did Bannon do that?

Steve Bannon calls Trump a 'great man' just hours after war of words

Appearing on Sirius XM’s Patriot Channel’s “Breitbart News Tonight” late Wednesday, Bannon largely avoided the main story of the day involving his remarks quoted in Michael Wolff’s upcoming book, “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House.”

It's even possible that what he wrote may not be true, but you still can not sue them, if a Public figure and especially if president.

Well you can sue- but its hard to win.

And in this case.....well like I said- I would love if it actually happened but this will be the usual Trump trying to bully someone- all bluster, no balls.

I understand the author is known for making shit up but why didnt bannon clarify if it was bullshit?
He apparently disputes the quotes attributed to him.
When did Bannon do that?

Steve Bannon calls Trump a 'great man' just hours after war of words

Appearing on Sirius XM’s Patriot Channel’s “Breitbart News Tonight” late Wednesday, Bannon largely avoided the main story of the day involving his remarks quoted in Michael Wolff’s upcoming book, “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House.”

President Snowflake can't stand anyone talking smack about it. Sad!

He should slandered Iran for suppressing their citizens freedom of speech, but he's doing the same crap in America.

People wrote a lot of trash books about Obama but he never freaked out about it and sent lawyers.

But yet again President Micro Penis can't take criticism.

Trump legal team blasts explosive Michael Wolff book in cease-and-desist letter

Tsk Tsk. Making up quotes and changing others is never good. Just messed with the bull on this one jackass. For anyone who doubts this clown has a history of this read his own wikipedia he has gotten in trouble for this in the past as well.

So you say you piece of dogshit. Smear anyone who dares to tell the truth about Trump. You are the clown.
So says the news,his wiki page and people who have worked with him AND those he has lied about in the past including a woman he had not talked to in 30 years!

Forum List

Back