Audio of 911 dispatch for 32 armed Kamala illegals taking over an apartment building in Chicago

What are you guys allowing to happen to your country?

Here's where this is headed:

1725385294958.png

I would be fine with this if Democrats promised to contain it to their shithole cities, but I know they want to see this everywhere in America.

Kamala Harris made this happen. Vote accordingly, everyone.

This is only happening in blue states where the governors give deference to illegals over citizen rights. And the federal government just ignores it. If that was Patriots taking over an apartment building, the FBI in full riot gear would already be there arresting them.

We have thanks to America leaning on us.

Maybe you could do the same to the nations flooding your southern border...

We have northern, eastern and western borders too. And people are coming here from more than 40 countries and don't need visas. Furthermore illegal visa overstays are our number 1 immigration problem, not people coming from the south. Besides, you want us to elect a convicted felon for President. Therefore the law doesn't matter to you. So shut the fuck up.

This is only happening in blue states where the governors give deference to illegals over citizen rights. And the federal government just ignores it. If that was Patriots taking over an apartment building, the FBI in full riot gear would already be there arresting them.
No this is happening because a punk ass red state governor is shipping them all over the country using people as political pawns.

We have northern, eastern and western borders too. And people are coming here from more than 40 countries and don't need visas. Furthermore illegal visa overstays are our number 1 immigration problem, not people coming from the south. Besides, you want us to elect a convicted felon for President. Therefore the law doesn't matter to you. So shut the fuck up.

You elect who you want, my support for policies doesn't impact even one vote.

Maybe you should put your money with your mouth is and join the Harris campaign, do some canvassing, get the vote out. Otherwise, you and I are just the same except in theory you have one more vote to cast than I have, out of 150M or so that could be cast.

You elect who you want, my support for policies doesn't impact even one vote.

Maybe you should put your money with your mouth is and join the Harris campaign, do some canvassing, get the vote out. Otherwise, you and I are just the same except in theory you have one more vote to cast than I have, out of 150M or so that could be cast.
I will be voting for Harris. And I will continue to tell your foreign ass to shut up unless you start showing some balance. Beacuse you don't know WTF you are talking about. I bet you don't know shit about the visa waiver program where people from about 40 countries can come here with no visa. The majority of those countries, if not all, are white countries. They are onlly allowed to stay 90 days, but millions have not followed that rule. So we have 10's of milions of these types here, all illegal, none of them came from the southern border, they flew in here and have not left. So you see Canuck, this southern border hysteria is nothing more than a right wing race hustle.

We have millions of jobs available that many Americans won't work. But these illegals will. And that adds to the economy because more consumers are purchasing. And then their incomes are taxed, which adds to the government revenues. So we should not be acting stupid like we are, but this is a symptom of this country and it is why we lose more than 1 trillion dolars annually. So keep on urgng these whites to continue their race hustle

Oh, tell us about those eastern and western borders, please! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

I knew your canuck ass didn't know anything about the visa waiver program. Therefore you really need to STFU about illegal immigration.

No this is happening because a punk ass red state governor is shipping them all over the country using people as political pawns.
It's sad that you can't see how stupid your post is.

Forum List

Back