Aurora shooter should never have had a firearm...the system failed

Moron.... the link you used showed that he was found out to be a felon and had his permit revoked....so that means the system you morons worship worked, he had his gun permit pulled.....of course, he was already a convicted felon so he should never have had the permit to begin with...so your system failed....you morons can't win......

Tell us how a universal background check would have kept him from getting this gun....

Tell us how registering guns would have kept him from getting this gun.....
The system failed......and the Democrats are in the system making it fail.

We immigrants who came fro. Gun free countries have been telling you all along....tha guns emboldens people, because it's easier to get them and use them. Pro guns will never get it...more guns more deaths.

We immigrants who came fro. Gun free countries have been telling you all along....tha guns emboldens people, because it's easier to get them and use them. Pro guns will never get it...more guns more deaths.
No one gives a shit what an immigrant thinks. Fuck off. If it was so great where you came from... Go the fuck back. Otherwise shut the fuck up, and appreciate the nation me, my ancestors, and fellow Americans fought for. Fucking ingrate...

Tell that to the hundreds of millions of Hitler's, Stalin's and Mao's victims. Bet they wish they'd had some guns. But they can't wish for anything because they're all dead.

Last edited:

Except that isn't true..not in any way, shape or form......

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Meanwhile, in Britain, illegal guns are flooding the country, despite their having banned and confiscated guns...

No one gives a shit what an immigrant thinks. Fuck off. If it was so great where you came from... Go the fuck back. Otherwise shut the fuck up, and appreciate the nation me, my ancestors, and fellow Americans fought for. Fucking ingrate...
U are an immigrant too....and your tone of voice indicates why Americans kill each other for the lightest things...u too stressed and paranoid.
Btw: I'm American just like you whether you like it or not, just a tud smarter since I didnt go through American school system and wasn't brainwashed by the media.

Tell that to the hundreds of millions of Hitler's, Stalin's and Mao's victims. Bet they wish they'd had some guns. But they can't wish for anything because they're all dead.
They did so did iraqis....but they couldn't do shit against armies of tanks and heavy weaponry....another lie they fedyou, that ur rifle will stop an F 35.

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Meanwhile, in Britain, illegal guns are flooding the country, despite their having banned and confiscated guns...
U always bring Britain as an example lol....dude compare the US to Switzerland. Morocco, UAE, Iraq even, Ieland, Canada, and tons of other countries.
I guess thousands of deaths to you ea h yeat is just a number.

U are an immigrant too....and your tone of voice indicates why Americans kill each other for the lightest things...u too stressed and paranoid.
Btw: I'm American just like you whether you like it or not, just a tud smarter since I didnt go through American school system and wasn't brainwashed by the media.
Wrong... I was born and bred in this country; and my ancestors have been hacking a living out of this continent 150 years prior to the existence of the United States. While I, and my descendents will be doing the same long after the USA goes tits up.

Last edited:

They did so did iraqis....but they couldn't do shit against armies of tanks and heavy weaponry....another lie they fedyou, that ur rifle will stop an F 35.
They’ll stop a fuel truck driver...

They’ll stop a fuel truck driver...
Dream on...go back to your playstation.

Since he is Black the MSM will quickly hide the story under the rug.

This is just another great example of how gun control laws do absolutely nothing to stop gun crime.

You can have the gun control laws your little Moon Bat heart desires but at the end of the day those laws will never prevent a gun crime.

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

U always bring Britain as an example lol....dude compare the US to Switzerland. Morocco, UAE, Iraq even, Ieland, Canada, and tons of other countries.
I guess thousands of deaths to you ea h yeat is just a number.

Moron...Switzerland has more guns than we do, and they are fully automatic military weapons.....

I guess the fact that Americans use their guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies and murders each year mean nothing to you.....lives saved, lives not destroyed by violent criminals, vs the 10,982 gun murders in this country where 70-80% of the victims are criminals, engaged in the criminal lifestyle...which means about 2,000 innocent people are murdered by guns, and of those, the majority are friends and family of the criminals, caught up in their lifestyle.......

1.1 million lives saved from destruction vs. 2,000....meanwhile, cars kill over 38,000 lives a year, and Medical Doctors over 250,000 each year......

The numbers say you are wrong.

A. If he had six prior arrests, why was he out on the street?

B. Doesn't Illinois have some of the strictest gun laws in the country? How'd that work out for you?
Yep,
We don’t have any criminal control in this country....

The vast majority of violent crime in this country is from repeat offenders… Execute the violent criminals.

Lol
The US military would never turn against its own you fucking retard

Forum List

Back