Aurora shooter should never have had a firearm...the system failed

You do realize half the population of Switzerland owns guns, right? 45.2 per every 100 residents. Much higher than the US.
We immigrants who came fro. Gun free countries have been telling you all along....tha guns emboldens people, because it's easier to get them and use them. Pro guns will never get it...more guns more deaths.

Except that isn't true..not in any way, shape or form......

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Meanwhile, in Britain, illegal guns are flooding the country, despite their having banned and confiscated guns...
U always bring Britain as an example lol....dude compare the US to Switzerland. Morocco, UAE, Iraq even, Ieland, Canada, and tons of other countries.
I guess thousands of deaths to you ea h yeat is just a number.

Moron...Switzerland has more guns than we do, and they are fully automatic military weapons.....

I guess the fact that Americans use their guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies and murders each year mean nothing to you.....lives saved, lives not destroyed by violent criminals, vs the 10,982 gun murders in this country where 70-80% of the victims are criminals, engaged in the criminal lifestyle...which means about 2,000 innocent people are murdered by guns, and of those, the majority are friends and family of the criminals, caught up in their lifestyle.......

1.1 million lives saved from destruction vs. 2,000....meanwhile, cars kill over 38,000 lives a year, and Medical Doctors over 250,000 each year......

The numbers say you are wrong.
Can you talk to us a little bit about gun laws in Switzerland?
Can you also tell us about deaths from gun by ratio in the US and Switzerland please? Can you also tell us how .any mass shootings in both countries last year?
I have been to Switzerland numerous times not one seen in local news a shooting report...here in the US is every second.

The difference is Switzerland does not have a NRA sucking off gun manufactorer's tit....

ProTell
ProTell is a Swiss gun-rights advocacy group based in Bern, Switzerland

You do realize half the population of Switzerland owns guns, right? 45.2 per every 100 residents. Much higher than the US.

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Meanwhile, in Britain, illegal guns are flooding the country, despite their having banned and confiscated guns...
U always bring Britain as an example lol....dude compare the US to Switzerland. Morocco, UAE, Iraq even, Ieland, Canada, and tons of other countries.

Moron...Switzerland has more guns than we do, and they are fully automatic military weapons.....

I guess the fact that Americans use their guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies and murders each year mean nothing to you.....lives saved, lives not destroyed by violent criminals, vs the 10,982 gun murders in this country where 70-80% of the victims are criminals, engaged in the criminal lifestyle...which means about 2,000 innocent people are murdered by guns, and of those, the majority are friends and family of the criminals, caught up in their lifestyle.......

1.1 million lives saved from destruction vs. 2,000....meanwhile, cars kill over 38,000 lives a year, and Medical Doctors over 250,000 each year......

Can you also tell us about deaths from gun by ratio in the US and Switzerland please? Can you also tell us how .any mass shootings in both countries last year?
I have been to Switzerland numerous times not one seen in local news a shooting report...here in the US is every second.

The difference is Switzerland does not have a NRA sucking off gun manufactorer's tit....

We immigrants who came fro. Gun free countries have been telling you all along....tha guns emboldens people, because it's easier to get them and use them. Pro guns will never get it...more guns more deaths.

If you don’t like the guns, go back where you belong - in whatever shithole you came from - and stay there.
Free to be where I want to be so STFU.

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Lol
Personal firearm ownership is nobody’s business but the individuals... So shut the fuck up you retard

Free to be here because MY FAMILY (among others) came here almost 400 years ago, bled to found this nation 200+ years ago, and have defended it ever since.

You decided to come here. Nobody invited you. Since you chose to come here, I have to suspect you liked what we have to offer more than what there was wherever you lived before. Civilian gun ownership is part of that package. If you didn’t like thst you shouldn’t have come here.

Tell that to the hundreds of millions of Hitler's, Stalin's and Mao's victims. Bet they wish they'd had some guns. But they can't wish for anything because they're all dead.
They did so did iraqis....but they couldn't do shit against armies of tanks and heavy weaponry....another lie they fedyou, that ur rifle will stop an F 35.

Second Amendment, biatch. It was written to assure that Americans were armed in case we ever needed to depose an oppressive or tyrannical government.

And by the constitutional right guaranteed by that second Amendment, we should rightly be able to own the same weapons the government would use, including tanks and heavy weaponry.
Go by a tank then. What's stopping you ?

Free to be here because MY FAMILY (among others) came here almost 400 years ago, bled to found this nation 200+ years ago, and have defended it ever since.

You decided to come here. Nobody invited you. Since you chose to come here, I have to suspect you liked what we have to offer more than what there was wherever you lived before. Civilian gun ownership is part of that package. If you didn’t like thst you shouldn’t have come here.
400 years my ass...you are just an immigrant and American as I am....i love this country but it has its flaws to be addressed, one of them....is that you dont have to live in fear from being shot and you dont have to see thousands dead each year.

Lol
Personal firearm ownership is nobody’s business but the individuals... So shut the fuck up you retard
It will change look around you, demographics are changing. You remember when orange county was ultra red? :)

Tell that to the hundreds of millions of Hitler's, Stalin's and Mao's victims. Bet they wish they'd had some guns. But they can't wish for anything because they're all dead.
They did so did iraqis....but they couldn't do shit against armies of tanks and heavy weaponry....another lie they fedyou, that ur rifle will stop an F 35.

Second Amendment, biatch. It was written to assure that Americans were armed in case we ever needed to depose an oppressive or tyrannical government.

And by the constitutional right guaranteed by that second Amendment, we should rightly be able to own the same weapons the government would use, including tanks and heavy weaponry.

Don't need one. I love my government and I love my President, Donald J. Trump.

Sounds like you need a tank more than I do. :laughing0301:

Yeah, the red counties are leaving in droves to low tax states.

Lol
It will change look around you, demographics are changing. You remember when orange county was ultra red? :)

Don't need one. I love my government and I love my President, Donald J. Trump.

Sounds like you need a tank more than I do. :laughing0301:
Pay taxes and shush then :p

400 years my ass...you are just an immigrant and American as I am....i love this country but it has its flaws to be addressed, one of them....is that you dont have to live in fear from being shot and you dont have to see thousands dead each year.

My family came here less than a decade after the Plgrims landed... so YES, nearly 400 years. My family helped kill the former owners of this land fair and square. Yours didn’t.

This country has massive flaws, most of which can be traced back to letting more immigrants into this country. Especially ones who don’t like what this nation was intended to be.

I don’t live in fear of being shot because I know I’m better armed and trained than 90%+ of the people around me.

My family came here less than a decade after the Plgrims landed... so YES, nearly 400 years. My family helped kill the former owners of this land fair and square. Yours didn’t.

This country has massive flaws, most of which can be traced back to letting more immigrants into this country. Especially ones who don’t like what this nation was intended to be.

I don’t live in fear of being shot because I know I’m better armed and trained than 90%+ of the people around me.
So u walk around with a gun paranoid? Trust me tougher than you and more trained than got shot and killed even with a back up.
The moral of the story you dont have to live in fear and paranoia...billions of us didnt and dont.

So u walk around with a gun paranoid?....

...you dont have to live in fear and paranoia... billions of us didnt and dont.

I carry a wide variety of self-Defense tools at any particular time and place, including in my own home. Mostly because I don’t trust anyone on this planet other than myself.

Then billions of you are fools who get what you deserve.

So u walk around with a gun paranoid? Trust me tougher than you and more trained than got shot and killed even with a back up.
The moral of the story you dont have to live in fear and paranoia...billions of us didnt and dont.

Bullshit. I've carried every day since 2011. I carry to the store, to work, to church, to weddings, funerals, parties, everywhere it's not "prohibited."

It's not "paranoia" and it's not "fear." It's a constitutionally-guaranteed right and if you don't use your rights, you lose them. I am a trusted and vetted individual in the eyes of my local, states, and federal governments, and no gun-hater like yourself has any say in the matter.

You on the other hand, are no more than a potential murder victim, thanks to your ignorance and fear of firearms. No thanks, I will take advantage of the tools I need to ensure the safety of my own life, and the lives of my family members.

Somehow I suspect he would have gotten his hands on a firearm irrespective of the legality involved. Domestic abusers, particularly those who violate protection orders couldn't care less about our laws.

Gun laws aside, why would anyone in their right mind believe that someone that doesn't have any qualms about committing murder is going to be stymied by a law prohibiting him from doing so with a "illegal" firearm.

Forum List

Back