🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Auschwitz-Birkenau 70 years on

2gt2p9l.jpg

what is this filthy raghead talking to Hitler about ???

Really are you serious. How many Jews fought for Germany, lets count the Zionist who wanted Germany to continue, because as we know "it was all about Israel". Goes to show Hitler wasn't anti semitic.

2gt2p9l.jpg

Really are you serious. How many Jews fought for Germany, lets count the Zionist who wanted Germany to continue, because as we know "it was all about Israel". Goes to show Hitler wasn't anti semitic.

my first denier. figured i'd hook one sooner or later. WHO is the that raghead???

We always should remember WWII where over 65 million people died. To make it all about the holocaust is a crime against the rest of the people, innocent soldiers and non military who lost their lifes and all those that suffered.
No one is making it all about the holocaust. We have anniversaries for all the major events of WWII and continue to make films and publish books about all aspects of the war.

People are very vigilant to that which they HATE-----
Anti semitic sluts see "JOOOOOS" in everything.
My mother is neurotically afraid of mice and rats.
I am not delighted with them----but she actually avoids
places in which they MIGHT VENTURE. ---thus she often SEES them in every moving shadow.

and Zionist think they only matter. I am just holohoaxed to death.

I am schooled in the issues of Neurosis and Personality
disorder, and Psychosis and Cognitive disorders.
Therefore I have insight into the thought disorders of
persons like you. (for the professionals out there---
I do realize I am using slightly outdated terminology----
I am not young). That you imagine you know what
"Zionists think"----is evidence (in professional terminology a "sign") consistent with the dx that
you harbor a thought disorder-------got that penny dear???

2gt2p9l.jpg

Jews did not fight for Germany----some people ---in their desperation to justify their filth-----have researched
the BACKGROUNDS of thousands of people hoping to
find a soldier in the german army who had a jewish great grandmother. When I was a child in a Nazi like town------where jews were kinda like unwelcomed persons who lived there because they were capable
of paying a monthly mortgage-----and blacks just
could not "get in"-----There arose a rumor that one of the neighbors was a "mulatto"----I was about seven and asked my mom "what is a mulatto"----she answered---
Oh--mrs X decided her grandmother was 'colored'.
I said "so---why does mrs. X care"----my mom said----
"some people are like that". Peneloopie----you remind me of my childhood

2gt2p9l.jpg

Jews did not fight for Germany----some people ---in their desperation to justify their filth-----have researched
find a soldier in the german army who had a jewish great grandmother. When I was a child in a Nazi like town------where jews were kinda like unwelcomed persons who lived there because they were capable
could not "get in"-----There arose a rumor that one of the neighbors was a "mulatto"----I was about seven and asked my mom "what is a mulatto"----she answered---

but the ragheads did hunt Jews for Hitler not knowing themselves their race would also be exterminated as well. to bad Hitler didn't have more time. but then he would need bigger bulldozers

2gt2p9l.jpg

but the ragheads did hunt Jews for Hitler not knowing themselves their race would also be exterminated as well. to bad Hitler didn't have more time. but then he would need bigger bulldozers

there is nothing in the NAZI agenda ----to suggest that they were out to exterminate MUSLIMS. ----on the contrary----ADOLF had a great admiration for islam as
an ideology. In fact there is nothing to suggest that
ADOLF was out to exterminate all NON ARYANS----
He just wanted them out of ARYAN LAND----and wanted to create a totalitarian utopia for ARYANS-----
in lands where Aryans LIVED-----that's it. The idea of
a mutli reich/caliphate/shogun empire world-----
is not at all inconsistent with NAZISM. He definitely hated "blacks"------but if you wish to know racism against blacks-----talk to Iranian muslims, arab muslis and even ---south east Asian muslims.

for the record-----arabs consider arab WHITE

2gt2p9l.jpg

there is nothing in the NAZI agenda ----to suggest that they were out to exterminate MUSLIMS. ----on the contrary----ADOLF had a great admiration for islam as
He just wanted them out of ARYAN LAND----and wanted to create a totalitarian utopia for ARYANS-----
is not at all inconsistent with NAZISM. He definitely hated "blacks"------but if you wish to know racism against blacks-----talk to Iranian muslims, arab muslis and even ---south east Asian muslims.

also for the record Hitler was out to conquer the world and run it with his blonde, blue eyed monsters. that meant no room for Muslims either. Many Muslims and non-Muslims will object that Hitler allowed the Mufti, Haj Amin al-Husseini (man in the photo) to live in Germany and met with him. This means very little, Hitler allied with the Italians, Hungarians, Romanians, and Japanese but all were slated for extermination eventually.

2gt2p9l.jpg

also for the record Hitler was out to conquer the world and run it with his blonde, blue eyed monsters. that meant no room for Muslims either. Many Muslims and non-Muslims will object that Hitler allowed the Mufti, Haj Amin al-Husseini (man in the photo) to live in Germany and met with him. This means very little, Hitler allied with the Italians, Hungarians, Romanians, and Japanese but all were slated for extermination eventually.

from where do you get this info? It cannot be in
MEIN KAMPF-----mein kampf is the ONLY book that was translated into Arabic during the whole decades of
the 1930s------I cannot claim to having read it---
but muslims do-----in fact it is a best seller in some
muslim areas Nazi propaganda I read---(lots as a child----the stuff was all over my town) was very PRO---"arab" in general. Long ago I read some
FUTURISTIC FANTASIES ----of future Nazi societies---
in one ----the POLES are considered "untermenschen"---but not slated for extermination---
simply an enslaved under caste. My sense is that
adolf was looking for Aryan empire-----not Aryan
WORLD

Hitler locked Jews up because they were anti him, all countries did that. Doesn't anyone realize that Hitler was fighting a war from the Soviets, Britain and the US. Good Lord, that is what the concentration camps were for, also he tried to work with the Zionists to get all the Jews out of Germany , he wanted them gone. If I was going to fight a war, I'd want my enemies within in a concentration camp, same as the US had the Japanese in concentration camps. OH no, that is all the Germans did was work night and day gassing Jews. Concentration camps were not pleasant places and food was mighty short in WWII, the great depression not only affected the US.

MEIN KAMPF-----mein kampf is the ONLY book that was translated into Arabic during the whole decades of
muslim areas Nazi propaganda I read---(lots as a child----the stuff was all over my town) was very PRO---"arab" in general. Long ago I read some
in one ----the POLES are considered "untermenschen"---but not slated for extermination---
WORLD

Hitler was going to take over all of Europe first. A lot of people forget that there were battles in Northern Africa in WWII also, what Hitler was trying to do in North Africa was gain control of the Suez Canal so he would have a direct route to the Middle East, (where he would also take over) to supply his largely mechanized army, with the Middle East's vast amounts of oil. And they have recently found written plans and maps of the reorganization of South America under Nazi control. The Axis Powers were planning to take over the world and split it 3 ways.

you actually believe he was going to allow Jews to live in the USA and other countries??? why did he attack Russia ???

Hitler locked Jews up because they were anti him, all countries did that. Doesn't anyone realize that Hitler was fighting a war from the Soviets, Britain and the US. Good Lord, that is what the concentration camps were for, also he tried to work with the Zionists to get all the Jews out of Germany , he wanted them gone. If I was going to fight a war, I'd want my enemies within in a concentration camp, same as the US had the Japanese in concentration camps. OH no, that is all the Germans did was work night and day gassing Jews. Concentration camps were not pleasant places and food was mighty short in WWII, the great depression not only affected the US.

At what age did the whore which suckled you ----fill your head with this MUSLIM SHIT? ---or did start getting it at about age five----in the mosque?

if they were anti him why did they flee the EU by the thousands?? why did he cut his brown shirts and later the SS loose with the round ups and abuse of Jews all over Germany ??

if they were anti him why did they flee the EU by the thousands?? why did he cut his brown shirts and later the SS loose with the round ups and abuse of Jews all over Germany ??

give up Namvet. I am not young-----I remember, when I was a child-----there were signs here and there
"CURB YOUR DOG" ----it meant that dogs were supposed to shit in the gutter----not on lawns and sidewalks. As a kid I was careful to watch where I stepped when ----stepping off a curb------because I did not want to INTERACT with dog-shit. I still avoid dog-shit---------why are you trying to "REASON" with it?

WORLD

Hitler was going to take over all of Europe first. A lot of people forget that there were battles in Northern Africa in WWII also, what Hitler was trying to do in North Africa was gain control of the Suez Canal so he would have a direct route to the Middle East, (where he would also take over) to supply his largely mechanized army, with the Middle East's vast amounts of oil. And they have recently found written plans and maps of the reorganization of South America under Nazi control. The Axis Powers were planning to take over the world and split it 3 ways.

you actually believe he was going to allow Jews to live in the USA and other countries??? why did he attack Russia ???

I did not suggest he was going to allow JEWS to live----his agenda to kill all jews is clear------I stated he was not out to murder muslims I do not doubt that he would probably want to get rid of all blacks in areas he controlled-----and all gypsies.

WORLD

I did not suggest he was going to allow JEWS to live----his agenda to kill all jews is clear------I stated he was not out to murder muslims I do not doubt that he would probably want to get rid of all blacks in areas he controlled-----and all gypsies.

WORLD

What did the Nazis really think about Muslims?
According to the Nazis' racist ideology, Arabs are racial Semites and thus subhumans, similar to Jews. In his book, Mein Kampf, Hitler described the struggle for world domination as an ongoing racial, cultural and political battle between Aryans and non-Aryans. He envisaged a "ladder" of racial hierarchy, asserting that German "Aryans" were at the top of the ladder, while Jews and Gypsies were consigned to the bottom of the order. On Hitler's racial ladder, Arabs and Muslims occupied a servile place, held in much the same contempt as the Jews.
Hitler made a personal remark in 1939 in which he referred to the populace of the Middle East as "painted half-apes that ought to feel the whip".

As in other instances, however, the Nazis never allowed their ideological views to get in the way of more urgent political considerations. The Nazis recognized the importance of wooing the Arab and Muslim world to their side and, in their public proclamations, downplayed their real views of Muslims and Arabs. When Mein Kampf was being translated into Arabic in 1938, Hitler himself tactfully proposed to omit from it his "racial ladder" theory.

link

im finished with you

WORLD

WORLD

What did the Nazis really think about Muslims?
According to the Nazis' racist ideology, Arabs are racial Semites and thus subhumans, similar to Jews. In his book, Mein Kampf, Hitler described the struggle for world domination as an ongoing racial, cultural and political battle between Aryans and non-Aryans. He envisaged a "ladder" of racial hierarchy, asserting that German "Aryans" were at the top of the ladder, while Jews and Gypsies were consigned to the bottom of the order. On Hitler's racial ladder, Arabs and Muslims occupied a servile place, held in much the same contempt as the Jews.
Hitler made a personal remark in 1939 in which he referred to the populace of the Middle East as "painted half-apes that ought to feel the whip".

As in other instances, however, the Nazis never allowed their ideological views to get in the way of more urgent political considerations. The Nazis recognized the importance of wooing the Arab and Muslim world to their side and, in their public proclamations, downplayed their real views of Muslims and Arabs. When Mein Kampf was being translated into Arabic in 1938, Hitler himself tactfully proposed to omit from it his "racial ladder" theory.

link

im finished with you

RIGHT----he did not advocate the ethnic cleansing of THE WORLD ----of arabs------only their servile place
------he advocated----to the delight of the arabs----
the murder of all jews------he did not even want to get rid of all Poles------just gypsies and jews and mental defectives. There was a place in his WORLD for arabs and for japs and even for Italians. In some ways his ideology was very much like Islam----there is a place for SUBSERVIENT KAFFIRIN SLAVES

To expand on the theme----NamVet-----Hitler melded
perfectly with the Islamic view of the world-----
TWO EMPIRES-----with the muslim moiety confident in ITS ultimate victory------muslims do not reject Adolf----
they welcome him to THE PLANET upon which both reside

TWO EMPIRES-----with the muslim moiety confident in ITS ultimate victory------muslims do not reject Adolf----

I take it you live in Iran. your anti Semitic and a fuckin racists

I take it you live in Iran. your anti Semitic and a fuckin racists

no I live in the USA-----I am very familiar with Iranians since the mid sixties ----in the USA----both jewish and muslim. Of all the muslims in the world-----the actual
unbrainwashed Iranian is the least anti semitic -----anti Semitism in Iran was manufactured (successfully) by the islamicists over there. My comment on empire---
applies very well to Iranian muslims-----who ALWAYS WERE----tinged with fascist-----but now have become just as much a REICH as was Adolf's thirdl. It seem to me to be a phase that could go away.------as did
most of the jews of that country. Muslim Iran could live happily in a world that harbors their own reich ----in Iran and the middle east-----and Adolf's europe

... What did the Nazis really think about Muslims? ...

The same what the very blond-haired and very blue-eyed greates leader of all times thought about everyone - either someone was a useful idiot or not. "Or not" was the more uncomfortable situation.

The Nazis for example found out that Jews in their death camps who lost every possibility to survive showed some psychiatric symptoms. They moved for example their body for and back. The Nazis called this prisoners "Muselmanen" - what was once in the german language a completly normal word for Muslim. Today we use the word "Moslem".

Antisemitism has by the way absolutelly nothing to do with hate aginst Arabs or other Semites. Antisemitisn is always only racistic hate against Jews.

And indeed existed in the Waffen-SS also some Muslims - or let me say 'useful idiots'.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back