Auschwitz memorial condemns presence of Nazi slogan at US anti-lockdown rally

View attachment 330938

View attachment 330939

Here are trumps "fine people" No dfferent to the worst kind of shit on this board.
Those signs don't mean the people holding them espouse Nazi beliefs! They're accusing the Governor of being a fascist...something that seems to have gone right over your head!

Get your panties out of a bunch, Tommy! This string is stupid.
Yeah right. Trash supporting trash.

It's pretty obvious that the protesters are suggesting that the governor's actions are akin to Nazism, not that they are Nazis.

C'mon man, think.

View attachment 330938

View attachment 330939

Here are trumps "fine people" No dfferent to the worst kind of shit on this board.

Ummmm, Pritzker is the governor of illinois, so they are accusing him of being a NAZI, you ignorant twat.
Even you are not that fucking stupid.

The Auschwitz memorial? Where does the left come up with stuff?

It's the same crowd who support flooding ONLY Western nations with unlimited amounts of Mooselimbs, the same crowd who DEMAND Open Borders and IF ANYONE disagrees with being flooded with unlimited amounts of Mooselimbs and supports PROTECTING their Borders AND NATIONAL Sovereignty they are a NaziRacistBigotWhiteSupremacist.

The same crowd who when ANY politician runs for office wanting to put their OWN Nation FIRST and support their OWN this same crowd with their kin in the MSM begin vile smear campaigns against that politician. They are total scum circling the drain.

View attachment 330938

View attachment 330939

Ummmm, Pritzker is the governor of illinois, so they are accusing him of being a NAZI, you ignorant twat.
Even you are not that fucking stupid.

You are correct. However, YOU, are.

View attachment 330938

View attachment 330939

They should STFU nobody is listening to this broken record anymore, those peoples protesting in Illinois have a RIGHT to hold what sign they want to illustrate WHY they are protesting and unlike the crowd Bedwetting those peoples in Illinois actually WANT to work.

This CONSTANTLY whining Bedwetting crowd need to learn that nobody gives a horsecrap about their whining and complaining and being offended. Good thing most of them will be dead within the next 10 years and then the world can move on and not be told WHAT to say, what NOT to say, WHAT NOT to protest about. That Bedwetting crowd probably SUPPORT the lockdowns because it's NOT affecting THEM because are they working or are they getting their money from History's Biggest Financial Gibs Me Dat Shakedown?

The peoples PROTESTING have a RIGHT to protest they are soon in danger of losing their jobs IF the irrational lockdown is NOT relaxed those peoples have bills to pay, they are NOT in the lucky position that the Bedwetters are in where they can go around the planet operating History's Biggest Financial Gibs Me Dat Shakedown using the EXCUSE of something that ended nearly 75 years ago. Get over it already, THIS is REAL LIFE happening in 2020, those peoples have a RIGHT to hold whatever signs they WANT to illustrate how ANGRY they are at being REFUSED the RIGHT to return to work.

If any of The Usual Suspects and their Shabbos do NOT like these comments well then I do NOT give a SHIT and I am immune to any name calling and so if you decide to go to your Name Calling Mode in an attempt to make someone shut up I do NOT give a SHIT about that either and if ANYONE wants an APOLOGY for possibly being OFFENDED, guess what? I don't give a SHIT about your feelings.

You and the morons LIKING this OP -- are actually clueless.. Arbeit Macht Freiheit "Work makes Freedom" was the gate sign over Aushwitz (and or others)... And you totally MISS the application of the phrase here... If you're ADDRESSING "Nazis" in government -- you use THEIR LANGUAGE.. There is absolutely NOTHING anti-semitic about the WORDS -- only hurt over WHO applied them to GOVERNMENT denying your freedom and STEALING your work...

We don't HAVE a "clean" totalitarian dictatorship to draw examples to when OUR GOVT leaders go down that road.. SO any old totalitarian dictatorship will do... Could have quoted the Robert Mugabe regime or the L'il Kim Chee regime slogans but then the black Americans or Koreans would be offended.

As a Jew I whole heartedly endorse this use.. Causes me no pain... As for the other pic, if you've been on USMB long enough, calling people Nazis should NOT cause anyone to meltdown.. HOWEVER -- it's a useless thing to do at a protest UNLESS -- there are REAL Nazis present...

View attachment 330938

View attachment 330939

Those signs don't mean the people holding them espouse Nazi beliefs! They're accusing the Governor of being a fascist...something that seems to have gone right over your head!

Get your panties out of a bunch, Tommy! This string is stupid.
Yeah right. Trash supporting trash.

It's pretty obvious that the protesters are suggesting that the governor's actions are akin to Nazism, not that they are Nazis.

C'mon man, think.
A distinction without a difference; suggesting that the governor's actions are ‘akin’ to Nazism is just as ignorant, ridiculous, and wrong.

The liberals in the US are becoming more Nazi like every day.
Apparently now you cannot question the US actions on the Wuhan Virus anymore it has become the same as questioning the holocaust
Just can't do it.
You`re a holocaust denier?

It's just patriotic citizens wanting to go back to work.
"Arbeit macht frei" (work sets you free) is the perfect slogan to express what the protest is all about. ... :cool:

I have to agree, on grounds that our 1st amd grants us the right to be total azzholes in public

that, should not be infringed

jmh azzholic o

~S~

It's just patriotic citizens wanting to go back to work.
"Arbeit macht frei" (work sets you free) is the perfect slogan to express what the protest is all about. ... :cool:

You don't have any idea what you try to speak about. This slogan was a deception of the Nazis. While the people thought in the beginning this slogan means the Nazi-government tries to resocialize criminals by teaching them how to work, the Nazis on their own were criminals, who started to use "work" more and more as an instrument for mass murder.

View attachment 330938

View attachment 330939

YOU are the nazi bastard and the worst kind of shit
...your Chamberlain was the DUMBASS who let hitler have his way and KISSED his ass
...you remind me of Lord Haw Haw
...STFU about the US--you know NOTHING about it = you are ignorant

Oh by the way. Your form of speech is a good example in the English language how the Nazis spoke and "argued".

I'm not sure how this is any different that UK papers comparing President Trump to Hitler... I guess it all depends on how you're bent.
They both gained power using racial and religious hatred but the comparison stops there. His followers? That`s a different story.
1588505654552.png

It seems the right finds it impossible to protest without invoking the nazi symbols that their Grandfathers once fought against.

What's about India, where Swastika is attribute of any second temple.
Jews have as symbol Magen David Adom, why Arians are prohibited to have an own Symbol too?

15315098-hindu-swastika-india.jpg

The Nazis used this symbol, which expressed in the western world something like "friendship". It was often used - also in the USA - before Hitler came. Hitler set it on an edge and made it dynamic. The Nazis said it is a cross of fire rolling down the mountains which sets everything in fire. Not only in different parts of the world this symbol has a different background - also in different times this symbol has a different background. In Germany the Swastika in 1928, 1938 and 1948 are totally different symbols. And all this German swastikas have with this Indian swastika absolutelly nothing to do.

View attachment 330938

View attachment 330939

Question:

Why in Europa any questioning about Auschwitz ends in prison?

What a nonsense. If you like to know something ask.

And why Germany must pay $5 billions to Israel annually?

Do we? What is your source for this number? Seems to be a little high. Perhaps it has to do with business between Germany and Israel. And as far as I know we pay some money to victims of the holocaust - and I heard we help Israel with some weapons - but on the other side the weapons of the Israeli seem to be better than our weapons.

View attachment 330938

View attachment 330939

They should STFU nobody is listening to this broken record anymore, those peoples protesting in Illinois have a RIGHT to hold what sign they want to illustrate WHY they are protesting and unlike the crowd Bedwetting those peoples in Illinois actually WANT to work.

This CONSTANTLY whining Bedwetting crowd need to learn that nobody gives a horsecrap about their whining and complaining and being offended. Good thing most of them will be dead within the next 10 years and then the world can move on and not be told WHAT to say, what NOT to say, WHAT NOT to protest about. That Bedwetting crowd probably SUPPORT the lockdowns because it's NOT affecting THEM because are they working or are they getting their money from History's Biggest Financial Gibs Me Dat Shakedown?

The peoples PROTESTING have a RIGHT to protest they are soon in danger of losing their jobs IF the irrational lockdown is NOT relaxed those peoples have bills to pay, they are NOT in the lucky position that the Bedwetters are in where they can go around the planet operating History's Biggest Financial Gibs Me Dat Shakedown using the EXCUSE of something that ended nearly 75 years ago. Get over it already, THIS is REAL LIFE happening in 2020, those peoples have a RIGHT to hold whatever signs they WANT to illustrate how ANGRY they are at being REFUSED the RIGHT to return to work.

If any of The Usual Suspects and their Shabbos do NOT like these comments well then I do NOT give a SHIT and I am immune to any name calling and so if you decide to go to your Name Calling Mode in an attempt to make someone shut up I do NOT give a SHIT about that either and if ANYONE wants an APOLOGY for possibly being OFFENDED, guess what? I don't give a SHIT about your feelings.

Lucy----could you define that group you call
"bedwetters" and tells us of what they will
die within the next ten years? Also, to what
"comments" do you refer as those for which
you would not "give a shit"?

Forum List

Back