Austin on edge...box eplodes at Goodwill

What's going on here? this is becoming ridiculous! this is too much! :mad:

March 20, 2018
Incendiary Device Goes Off At South Austin Goodwill

Bombers are usually like arsonists, intelligent, meticulous and probably well versed in the police procedures used against him.

Making a bomb without blowing yourself up takes skill, patience, and precision. \

This guy is going to have to make a mistake if the police are going to catch him.
he's escalating....beat he CAN'T stop now

The fact he hasn't cooled off when then police started going public and talking to him directly means he has some serious OCD (a plus not a minus when it comes to making bombs) and/or he has a really serious (in his mind) axe to grind.

He can't even relocate with his current compulsion.

Asclepias...

the problem with you is

that you are so obssessed with race

that you always hijack threads

and you

become a pain....because sadly....with you it's all race race race....

it's a very sad state of affairs for you Asclepias.

who hurt you so much ?
Why aren't these questions ever posed to Shootspeeders or SteveMcGarret?
They are. I ripped them dumbfucks all the time before I added them to ignore like asslips.

Face it, YOU are just as bad. I have never see you RIP on the racists of your own ideology.

I dunno why EVERYONE doesn't have all of those morons on ignore.

Sometimes people have to respond to their idiocy to stop it from spreading unchallenged.

Unless it's in the conspiracy theory forum, I can't go in there without wanting to bash my head on my keyboard.
It wouldn't spread if yall ignored them. They FEED off of your responses.

Nutjobs, all of them.

Yes that is the downside, but left unchallenged their idiocy could influence others.
So saying the bomber suspect is a a white guy is idiocy? Youre a coward for not facing the truth.

why are you so obessed with skin color Asclepias?? nobody is here.... I know am not...

Who hurt you so much Asclepias? who ?

so sad....
Why are you guys always eager to distance yourself from the race of the culprit when its a white person?

The perpetrators skin colour is not important, what is important is that this deranged maniac is apprehended because anyone constructing bombs that include nails etc is a very dangerous individual that needs apprehending ASAP. I agree with martybegan post # 17 what the perpetrator is doing takes skill and he's meticulous in his MO and in that situation it's going to be difficult to catch him, he'll probably get complacent and that's when he'll make a mistake and that's when the police will get him.
I guarantee you that the people that made up the profile of a serial bomber disagree with you about the importance of race as it helps weed out people that they dont need to concentrate on.

What are you suggesting that Blacks are not intelligent enough to construct bombs and other incendiary devices?
Why would you think I was suggesting that?

Well it takes a certain amount of intelligence and skill to construct bombs and other incendiary devices, you know so the perpetrator doesn't blow himself and/or herself up and also that the bomb or other incendiary device doesn't explode en route to whatever destination the target is. So you insisting that the perpetrator MUST be White is you suggesting that they cannot be Black because of what that Blacks don't have a certain amount of intelligence and skill to construct explosive devices?

Yes. Same MO of most conservative white males.
no^^ leave the skin color out you racist throwback...
Why is skin color left out when the culprit is white?
Why does the Race of the bomber matter? All that matters is that they stop him.
Why does it matter? What kind of dumb question is that? How the hell are they going to ID him?

He's not black. Blacks aren't smart enough to construct those things.

iu

They are. I ripped them dumbfucks all the time before I added them to ignore like asslips.

Face it, YOU are just as bad. I have never see you RIP on the racists of your own ideology.

Sometimes people have to respond to their idiocy to stop it from spreading unchallenged.

Unless it's in the conspiracy theory forum, I can't go in there without wanting to bash my head on my keyboard.

Nutjobs, all of them.

Yes that is the downside, but left unchallenged their idiocy could influence others.
So saying the bomber suspect is a a white guy is idiocy? Youre a coward for not facing the truth.

You may be playing the odds, but if someone had a gun to your head and made you make that statement, and if you were wrong he would pull the trigger, would you still be so certain?

Nutjobs, all of them.

You may be playing the odds, but if someone had a gun to your head and made you make that statement, and if you were wrong he would pull the trigger, would you still be so certain?
Absolutely.

Yes. Same MO of most conservative white males.
Why does it matter? What kind of dumb question is that? How the hell are they going to ID him?

iu
I'm waiting to see if you will be attacked for your post. :rolleyes:

iu

Don't hold your breath. :)

Nutjobs, all of them.

Absolutely.

Liar.

Asclepias...

the problem with you is

that you are so obssessed with race

that you always hijack threads

and you

become a pain....because sadly....with you it's all race race race....

it's a very sad state of affairs for you Asclepias.

who hurt you so much ?

Shoot Speeders and Steve McGarret are not in this thread though.
Why are those questions ever posed to Shootspeeders or SteveMcGarrett?
\

When have they been, bodey odee odee?
Where they always are....in their racist threads....but isn't it odd how those questions that were posed to Asclepias are never ever posed to him? Isnt that odd?

"but isn't it odd how those questions that were posed to Asclepias are never ever posed to him?"

What? The questions posed to Ascelpias HAVE been posed to him.

iu

Why would he be attacked for Satire?

iu

The thread isnt about satire.

iu

The thread isn't about RACE either.

iu

The thread isn't about RACE either.
If thats true then why didnt anyone attack Marion like they did me? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back