Austin on edge...box eplodes at Goodwill

What's going on here? this is becoming ridiculous! this is too much! :mad:

March 20, 2018
Incendiary Device Goes Off At South Austin Goodwill

Bombers are usually like arsonists, intelligent, meticulous and probably well versed in the police procedures used against him.

Making a bomb without blowing yourself up takes skill, patience, and precision. \

This guy is going to have to make a mistake if the police are going to catch him.

For investigators, a race to decode hidden message in Austin bombings

"
Still, researchers have identified some broad characteristics that police turn to in trying to identify deadly bombers. All have been white men. While they have varied educational attainment, they were of above-average intelligence and mechanically inclined.

Almost always, they were furious"

Yes. Same MO of most conservative white males.
no^^ leave the skin color out you racist throwback...
Why is skin color left out when the culprit is white?

why are you so obessed with skin color Asclepias?? nobody is here.... I know am not...

Who hurt you so much Asclepias? who ?

so sad....
Why are you guys always eager to distance yourself from the race of the culprit when its a white person?

If it is not someone that is white and conservative what will you say?

I never had the urge to hurt anyone and I am white and fiscal Conservative, so I guess your comment is based on watching too much of Democracy Now seeing you believe only white Conservatives can do this in your bigoted mind...
If its not someone thats white I will say I was wrong after I wake up from passing out from shock.

Obviously not all white conservatives are bombers or there would be nothing left.

why are you so obessed with skin color Asclepias?? nobody is here.... I know am not...

so sad....
Why are you guys always eager to distance yourself from the race of the culprit when its a white person?

why this hatred? Asclepias? why?

no need to hate

there is no need to hold hate in your heart!

No need Asclepias.

so sad....

no need to hate

No need Asclepias.
Why is saying the guy is white considered hatred?

We guys never bring it up because it is not front and center for us throwback!...guess what? you have become what you hate the most....freaking racist throwback....

March 20, 2018

Bombers are usually like arsonists, intelligent, meticulous and probably well versed in the police procedures used against him.

Making a bomb without blowing yourself up takes skill, patience, and precision. \

This guy is going to have to make a mistake if the police are going to catch him.
he's escalating....beat he CAN'T stop now

so sad....

no need to hate

No need Asclepias.

no that is no hatred that is beautiful..

but

do not hate

that's all I'm saying

We guys never bring it up because it is not front and center for us throwback!...guess what? you have become what you hate the most....freaking racist throwback....
Why is it not front and center when the guy is white? You guys have no problem with saying something about Blacks when a suspect is Black.

March 20, 2018

he's escalating....beat he CAN'T stop now

I wish he would. Asclepias yeah, I bet he is white..and-?

Why is it not front and center when the guy is white? You guys have no problem with saying something about Blacks when a suspect is Black
We don't care what the color of the sick freak is...why do you? you have become what you hate!

so sad....

no need to hate

No need Asclepias.

no that is no hatred that is beautiful..

but

do not hate

that's all I'm saying
What makes you think I am hating? Is it because I said the guy was white?

Forum List

Back