Australia calls for US boycott over senseless killing

good, hope they do...what do they do for us anyway...bless us with their presence

beat your chest and stay with your kangaroos

I told you it wouldn't be long before people here turned on Australia. :D

well how mean of us to not sit here while they SLAP US IN FACE

but you can kiss their ass if you want, nobody stopping you

Australia like every other civilized country should understand that the United States is turning into Somalia or Haiti. We have the same kind of black thugs looking for someone to kill. It doedn't have to be an organized boycott. Just think that you could be shot, stabbed or just beaten to death by some black boys looking for fun. That's the issue. Anyone who comes here is a damn fool. Not only will you be murdered, but the race baiters will call you and your surviving family racists for getting these good boys in so much trouble.

Can't blame Australia for wanting to keep their citizens safe from the constant gun violence of the US.

Seriously, just as we have the right to own guns, they have the right to keep the gun deaths out of their country.

I'm surprised you lovers of free choice aren't defending that.

Can't blame Australia for wanting to keep their citizens safe from the constant gun violence of the US.

Seriously, just as we have the right to own guns, they have the right to keep the gun deaths out of their country.

I'm surprised you lovers of free choice aren't defending that.

Does that mean when a foreigner starts writing columns about not walking down streets in minority neighborhoods, you won't piss your race baiting depends and even encourage it?

The indiscriminate shooting of Christopher Lane, a 23-year-old Australian who was living his dream of studying in the U.S. on a baseball scholarship, has repulsed many in his home country and led to calls for Australian tourists to boycott the United States.

Well, here's the thing...I notice the article doesn't say exactly WHO it is that is calling for Australian tourists to boycott the United States. So, I'm not going to start bashing Australia because some unidentified someone has called for tourists to boycott the U.S.

On the other hand, I hope Australians understand that this person was not targeted because he was Australian. In fact, I imagine the little murderers would be surprised to hear that their victim wasn't an American.

I don't really think Australians in particular are being killed left and right in this country, are they? I really think this was one of those bizarre and cruel twists of fate. However, if you find our country too dangerous, by all means, don't come here. I know I won't go anywhere near the Middle East for that reason. Generally speaking, though, I feel pretty safe where I live in the United States. But there are no guarantees in life, anything could happen.

Last edited:
People should boycott whomever they want to boycott. And I don't believe most Australians will boycott us because that would be completely and utterly pointless.

Did you guys see this?
Australia calls for US boycott over senseless killing

It is crazy that a whole country would want to boycott coming here for random act of violence. YEs what these teenagers did was completely wrong and they should be punished for their actions. But should a whole nation be punished for teens picking some one at random? Im not saying us the old term "boys will be boys" but being a former teenage male, i know some of the things i did at their age was not so legal.

I usually say the government should not get involved but with how important this topic has become in Australia i think there should be something done.

“It is another example of murder mayhem on Main Street,” former Australian deputy Prime Minister Tim Fischer told CNN’s Piers Morgan.

“People thinking of going to the USA for business or tourists trips should think carefully about it given the statistical fact you are 15 times more likely to be shot dead in the USA than in Australia per capita per million people.”

#####

Yes, and in Australia you get murdered with knives, fists, axes etc instead...and illegal guns, I might add.

Take no notice of old Tim, he seemingly has 'different' ideas to the majority of people in Australia on many things.

This is the first time I've heard anything about a call for a boycott of America...and I listen to and watch my Australian electronic and print media 'all day every day'.
It's totally ridiculous, ...there's no boycott.
One million Aussies reportedly visit America every year..and from what I can see, enjoy every minute of it.

America is the largest investor in Australia...and Australia invests more money in America than it does anywhere else.

Last edited:

We turned on you guys first. :doubt:

LOL, you both are morons, no one turned on each other. A few kneejerk reactions, but nothing more. Tourism and commerce will NOT be effected btw the countries. We will still remain great allies. An Noomi will still be an ignorant ass!

Australia like every other civilized country should understand that the United States is turning into Somalia or Haiti. We have the same kind of black thugs looking for someone to kill. It doedn't have to be an organized boycott. Just think that you could be shot, stabbed or just beaten to death by some black boys looking for fun. That's the issue. Anyone who comes here is a damn fool. Not only will you be murdered, but the race baiters will call you and your surviving family racists for getting these good boys in so much trouble.

I just lost a friend the other night. We're pretty certain it was Mexican gang related.

I just lost a friend the other night. We're pretty certain it was Mexican gang related.

When I was with ADT I saw a few mornings-after of encountered burglars....broken glass, blood spatter, a house with belongings tossed, lamps broken, coffee table upside-down...yellow tape around the trees in front. Almost all home-invasions result in a homicide and it's usually not the invader....most burglaries can go sideways when they think you're not home....most of these characters have a pistol in their hand when they enter....a 103db SIREN is why most of them run....the tweekers can become so disoriented from it they forget how to get out of the house. Get a monitored alarm system....it's the best dollar a day you'll ever spend. Sorry for your loss.

Forum List

Back