Australia calls for US boycott over senseless killing

A few years ago a German tourist was stabbed to death in Santa Monica. That should have affected tourism and didn't. Miami is close to being a hunting ground for tourist prey.

America is a dangerous place even without guns.

Oklahoma is suppose to let visitors carry guns?

Only those that are alive and want to remain that way.

The right to life is an UNALIENABLE ****NATURAL******Right.

I lived there 24 years and never needed a gun, I was chased and shot at several times.

I have read many of your posts and fully understand the reason you believe your life is not worth a damn. You have a right to be depressed and suicidal.

But no right to project or ban.

Republicans say if he had been carrying a gun, it wouldn't have happened.

Please name the republicans that said this...
And be specific.... :eusa_whistle:

And I want to see the quote were they were talking about this horrific crime.
I'm sure you're happy a white kid was murdered in cold blood because of Trayvon
but lets see you put up here....

I have not seen much in the way of reporting on this crime to begin with
so I will be surprised if you can provide proof of any kind that a republican
said the white kid would have been safe if he had a gun...

This isn't a gun issue....
It's about low life black scum that Liberals love.

Did you guys see this?
Australia calls for US boycott over senseless killing Source Rare.us

It is crazy that a whole country would want to boycott coming here for random act of violence. YEs what these teenagers did was completely wrong and they should be punished for their actions. But should a whole nation be punished for teens picking some one at random? Im not saying us the old term "boys will be boys" but being a former teenage male, i know some of the things i did at their age was not so legal.

I usually say the government should not get involved but with how important this topic has become in Australia i think there should be something done.

If I were Australian I'd boycott the US because of its race-baiter-n-chief, the Hussein.

Why don't they boycott the real ISSUE? Stop shitty violence ridden rap music from being sold in Aussieland? How about not pandering to the Racist-N-Chief, Barack Obama who has set back race relations for most likely many years? How about boycott the places where these animals run around wild thinking they can do whatever the hell they want?

Did you guys see this?

It is crazy that a whole country would want to boycott coming here for random act of violence. YEs what these teenagers did was completely wrong and they should be punished for their actions. But should a whole nation be punished for teens picking some one at random? Im not saying us the old term "boys will be boys" but being a former teenage male, i know some of the things i did at their age was not so legal.

I usually say the government should not get involved but with how important this topic has become in Australia i think there should be something done.

America experiences a lot of 'random acts of violence'. Why would anyone want to go there when they have a chance of being murdered?

Wow. Apparently Australia is full of Nazis anyhow. The country that forces their citizens to vote also took away their guns; leaving citizens virtually defenseless against gun toting criminals and/or their government tyrants.

Australian Gun Ban Facts & Statistics

It has now been over 10 years since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own Government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars.

The statistics for the years following the ban are now in:

Accidental gun deaths are 300% higher than the pre-1997 ban rate

The assault rate has increased 800% since 1991, and increased 200% since the 1997 gun ban.

Robbery and armed robbery have increase 20% from the pre-97 ban rate.

From immediately after the ban was instituted in 1997 through 2002, the robbery and armed robbery rate was up 200% over the pre-ban rates.

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 171 percent

DUMB ASS BLOKES!

Did you guys see this?

America experiences a lot of 'random acts of violence'. Why would anyone want to go there when they have a chance of being murdered?

It's only the shit holes that follow a lot the policies you advocate; that have the high murder rates.

Did you guys see this?

You'll have to ask the millions of immigrants who come here. The U.S.is the top destination for immigrants.

You have a chance of being murdered anywhere.

Even Australia.

Did you guys see this?

Australia should boycott. America is a country that's boiling and will boil over before too long. In America adults rob children waiting for a school bus.

Middle School Students Attacked In Robbery Attempt At Gary Bus Stop « CBS Chicago

An error in a coffee order gets the worker beaten.

Dunkin' Donuts Worker Beaten, Pistol-Whipped Over Botched Vanilla Coffee Order | The Smoking Gun

How bad does it have to get before people looking to take a vacation decide to boycott? America is turning into Haiti.

Did you guys see this?

Not only is Australia outraged but most of the other European nations are as well. Course the commander of nuttin but the ninth hole hasn't uttered a peep about what "his sons who would look like him" did.

Forum List

Back