🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Australia FM: Don’t call Settlements illegal:: BDS is "Anti-semitic"

The position that the settlements are illegal are supported by international law - not "anti-semitism" unless you want to label much of the world "anti-semitism" and grant Israel some sort of special status that puts it outside international law.
"International Law" is just the latest vote of the UN or ICJ. LOL
It's a meaningless term in this situation.
the UN has passed scores of ex post facto Resolutions making Israel actions "illegal".
If you would like to debate the Actual and fair terminology of the situation, I can and have done so extensively.

Coyote said:
To say that BDS is anti-semitic because they support a widely recognized inerpretation of what that law says and they feel the occupation is wrong is a cheap use of the anti-semite card. It's easier to dismiss movements by calling them "racist" or "anti-semitic" than it is to consider the legitimacy of their causes. Calling them anti-semitic is like calling those who object to Obama's policies as policies - racist.
Again your Evade the actual language of the FM.
She said it was antisemitic NOT because of objection to settlements, but because of it's Unique and hypocritical application

AGAIN: English, a wonderful language.
Honest replies also a good idea, but that's not in the cards.
`

And that is HER "unique and hypocritical" view that goes against what much of the world see's going on which is little more than an officially endorsed.

Honest replies are not something I would expect you to understand - don't like what someone says or stands for? Call them dishonest. Or anti-semitic. :)

Actually most of the world see it the same way as she does, the BDS movement is stagnating through lack of intelligent support.

https://www.standwithus.com/news/article.asp?id=2521

The Australian government, being a civilized government, has always been pro Israel. Let us not forget the words of past prime minister John Howard who said "There will be no Sharia law in Australia."

Zionist jews #1 answer to everything.

You are/They are/It's...anti-semitic ... :cool:

Islamonazi terrorists answer to everything I KEEEEL YOU

Be careful of the cartoons. You may need to be killed if you draw the wrong one:eusa_eh:

Speaking of cartoons, it looks like it is the "Zionists" again!!!

?Palestinians? call female cartoonist ?Zionist agent,? ?traitor? and ?prostitute? for criticizing Hamas and Islamic Jihad » Choosing Life - God's Gift To The Unborn

....................................^^ Posting in bold red letters doesn't make you right.......just more moronic. ... :cuckoo: :badgrin: :badgrin:
Saying you're a patriotic American doesn't mean people will believe that you are either.

The Australian government, being a civilized government, has always been pro Israel. Let us not forget the words of past prime minister John Howard who said "There will be no Sharia law in Australia."
"Past prime minister" ....... :cool:

Yes democracy in action whereby a politician can only serve for a limited amount of time before having to stand down.

LOL! Fact: John Howard served as priime minister from 1996 to 2007. Over 11 years. The second longest term in Ausrtralia's history of prime ministers. So do you think maybe it was about time for a younger man like Kevin Rudd to take over?

Eh, Sunni Man, did you find something wrong in what I posted about "past prime minister" John Howard?
He was booted out in the next election by a large majority of Australian voters as too radical and basically nuts. ... :cool:

Eh, Sunni Man, did you find something wrong in what I posted about "past prime minister" John Howard?
He was booted out in the next election by a large majority of Australian voters as too radical and basically nuts. ... :cool:

Unlike the muslim way were they sodomise the outgoing P.M before hanging him and defiling his body. Its a wonder they can get anyone to take over the ropes.

LOL! Fact: John Howard served as priime minister from 1996 to 2007. Over 11 years. The second longest term in Ausrtralia's history of prime ministers. So do you think maybe it was about time for a younger man like Kevin Rudd to take over?

They elected people from the same political party to stop the muslims from taking over, and they are ruthless when it comes to stopping illegal immigrants. They have a lot of room for those who want to stop shariah law

I agree!
The Australian people and Government have always supported and are friendly to Israel, all recent governments and Prime Ministers including past and present ones, have shared in this sentiment.By being realistic, fair minded and sensible people, they understand the dangers posed by the spread of Islam worldwide.

I agree!
The Australian people and Government have always supported and are friendly to Israel, all recent governments and Prime Ministers including past and present ones, have shared in this sentiment.By being realistic, fair minded and sensible people, they understand the dangers posed by the spread of Islam worldwide.
That will eventually change over the next couple of decades.

Australia is located close to the Islamic countries of Malaysia and Indonesia and does a lot of trading with them.

Islam will slowly take over Australia just like it is doing in Europe. ... :cool:

I agree!
That will eventually change over the next couple of decades.

Australia is located close to the Islamic countries of Malaysia and Indonesia and does a lot of trading with them.

Islam will slowly take over Australia just like it is doing in Europe. ... :cool:

It will never happen!

Australia is fully aware of the danger posed by Islam and its agenda to impose Sharia Law worldwide, but Australia is very different to the European countries and is fully capable, if necessary, to defeating the spread of the dreaded Islamic culture.

Forum List

Back