Australia is looking for help, they can't help themselves

SO what?

Lots of chop ices people make end up costing taxpyers money.
I know they do, usually end up getting a bill for it too.
That doesn't give you the right to force people to do what you want them to do.
Really?
Want to drive a car?
Want to improve your home or someone else's?
Want to fly a plane?
Want to fix someone's spine?
Most people have health insurance so they are paying for their own care
That depends.
Health plans that aren’t considered minimum essential coverage are not required to cover COVID-19 testing under the federal rules. This includes short-term health plans, fixed indemnity plans, and healthcare sharing ministry plans. It also includes the Farm Bureau plans in Tennessee, Iowa, Indiana, and Kansas – which are not considered health insurance and are specifically exempt from insurance regulations. But some of these plans are voluntarily covering COVID-19 testing and telehealth, so the specifics depend on the plan.

I know they do, usually end up getting a bill for it too.

Really?
Want to drive a car?
Want to improve your home or someone else's?
Want to fly a plane?
Want to fix someone's spine?

That depends.
Health plans that aren’t considered minimum essential coverage are not required to cover COVID-19 testing under the federal rules. This includes short-term health plans, fixed indemnity plans, and healthcare sharing ministry plans. It also includes the Farm Bureau plans in Tennessee, Iowa, Indiana, and Kansas – which are not considered health insurance and are specifically exempt from insurance regulations. But some of these plans are voluntarily covering COVID-19 testing and telehealth, so the specifics depend on the plan.
What does any of that have to do with forcing my will on someone?

No one is forced to get a driver's license, or to be a contractor, or to fly a plane or to be a chiropractor.

If you CHOOSE to do any of those things there are requirements to meet.

Man are all you Aussies so obtuse?

That depends.
Like my co worker who got the shot with his wife. And they charged him $720 for 2 shots even though they have Insurance and the Gov't is supposed to pay for the shots.

Imagine that.

What does any of that have to do with forcing my will on someone?

No one is forced to get a driver's license, or to be a contractor, or to fly a plane or to be a chiropractor.

If you CHOOSE to do any of those things there are requirements to meet.

Man are all you Aussies so obtuse?
Oh. I didn't know this guy was an Aussie......lmao

Your list of Fascist demands there. Up yours. I did 10 years and you remind me of what I saw in the Middle East. You WILL CONVERT TO ISLAM OR DIE............

We say bring it bitch. That is you right here right now.

You are a BILLBOARD sign for Fascism and people like you take a dump on the Constitution daily.

You try the shit going on in the world here. You had better be willing to back it up. Red states are telling you to Fuck off. We don't care if you like it or not.

You want the jab. Do it. You want 60 jabs. Do it. I really don't care. Order me to do so. Then we have a problem
Really?
So, their are at least a dozen shots you had to get, before you took your trip to the ME.

They must have been fascist.

Like my co worker who got the shot with his wife. And they charged him $720 for 2 shots even though they have Insurance and the Gov't is supposed to pay for the shots.

Imagine that.
Like I said, it depends.................................on what your insurer can get away with.
They only charged me $175.
Which, my insurer sent a check for, 2 months later.
Got a booster shot a while back from the drug store?
$55, which my insurer paid.

Price gouging is what I call it, no matter who pays

Really?
So, their are at least a dozen shots you had to get, before you took your trip to the ME.

They must have been fascist.
When I was in Boot camp we got 7 shots in about 2 minutes.

This is not the same. This is BS. Those others actually Fucking worked. This one is nothing more than a glorified Flu shot.

Tell me the ones before that they only tested for 4 months and said THIS IS GREAT.

People in our military are telling them to screw themselves in this country right now. This isn't Australia. We DON'T BOW which is obviously happening there. Those who don't obey will be locked down and thrown in jail and money seized.

You are run by a bunch of assholes. Same here. But we don't OBEY. Kinda an American Tradition.

Like I said, it depends.................................on what your insurer can get away with.
They only charged me $175.
Which, my insurer sent a check for, 2 months later.
Got a booster shot a while back from the drug store?
$55, which my insurer paid.

Price gouging is what I call it, no matter who pays
Our Gov't bought the shots. The politicians said it's Free. But they charged him $720

Imagine that. lol

Hmmmmmmm. It wasn't them requiring shots, now was it?
1st Gulf War. Navy isn't required. Marines did with Anthrax. That was such a great idea. The gov't still doesn't know if that is Gulf War Syndrome or the CBR weapons depots we blew to hell caused it.

Marines told me that the Sarin alarms were going off on all the Humvees going into Kuwait. I'm sure our TRANSPARENT GOV'T REPORTED THA..........lmao

When I was in Boot camp we got 7 shots in about 2 minutes.

This is not the same. This is BS. Those others actually Fucking worked. This one is nothing more than a glorified Flu shot.

Tell me the ones before that they only tested for 4 months and said THIS IS GREAT.

People in our military are telling them to screw themselves in this country right now. This isn't Australia. We DON'T BOW which is obviously happening there. Those who don't obey will be locked down and thrown in jail and money seized.

You are run by a bunch of assholes. Same here. But we don't OBEY. Kinda an American Tradition.
'This is not the same. This is BS. Those others actually Fucking worked'.
Really?
How do you know?

'
This one is nothing more than a glorified Flu shot'.
Guess you don't know how vaccines work.

'This is not the same. This is BS. Those others actually Fucking worked'.
Really?
How do you know?

'
This one is nothing more than a glorified Flu shot'.
Guess you don't know how vaccines work.
I've read more studies since this started than I cared to ever know. I've posted a ton of them.

So I could care less what you think on it. Take a look at India data. Then look at the rest of the world and get back to me.

1st Gulf War. Navy isn't required. Marines did with Anthrax. That was such a great idea. The gov't still doesn't know if that is Gulf War Syndrome or the CBR weapons depots we blew to hell caused it.

Marines told me that the Sarin alarms were going off on all the Humvees going into Kuwait. I'm sure our TRANSPARENT GOV'T REPORTED THA..........lmao
So, they must be fascist.

WTF?

You got the shots before you even left the US.
The ME didn't force you to get shots, the military did.
LOL

Most countries on earth have used the military as their LAB RATS in history. Doesn't make it right. And doesn't make it a LAWFULL ORDER. Biden ORDERED IT. A whole bunch in our military have said LETS GO BRANDON.

Now it's a purge........Communist tactics to purge the military of those who would stand up for rights in this country. So they can get in their brain washed types instead.

Forum List

Back