Austria to shut mosques, expel imams in crackdown against Islamist ideology...

Wow he is young....impressive guy......I mean this is a fantastic time.......it's time for nationalism again......worry about your own country, stop the wars and stupid stuff.....get rid of terrorists.

Get rid of terrorists? WTF? Who is against getting rid of terrorists?

Those Imams were not accused of terrorism.

Thankfully unlike in Austria, here in the United States religious freedom is protected by constitution and not subject to political whims.
Uh like ISIS and the ones blowing up airports in Europe....you might have heard of a few terrorists in say the UK, France and Belgium........

Austria. Birthplace of Hitler.

Going on a rampage about people of a particular religion.

Gee, what a surprise!

Austria. Birthplace of Hitler.

Going on a rampage about people of a particular religion.

Gee, what a surprise!
ding ding ding........it was only a matter of time......and G5000 said it, who knew????

Austria's right-wing government plans to shut down seven mosques and expel up to 40 foreign-funded imams in crackdown against Islamist ideology.

Finally we see some common sense in Europe....Trump needs to go to Austria and personally congratulate them for waking up to the Islamo threat.

Austria's government plans to shut down mosques and expel imams | Daily Mail Online

Why do you post in the CDZ, we already have a thread about this happening. which of course I 100% support.

Austria's government plans to shut down mosques and expel imams | Daily Mail Online

"Austria said it could expel up to 60 Turkish-funded imams and their families and would shut down seven mosques as part of a crackdown on 'political Islam' that was described as 'just the beginning', triggering fury in Ankara.

Marine Le Pen, the leader of the French Front National, said on Twitter: 'Austria is taking things in hand and showing that 'when you want to, you can!''

View attachment 197347

View attachment 197348

View attachment 197349

:p

I have already posted about this today already in the below thread:

Europe wary as Italy moves toward populist government
My bad...Mods, you heard the lady - can you shut this thread down and combine them?

This is a separate topic. It can remain its own thread, but I am moving it to Europe.

The story is on BBC as well.

Austria to shut seven 'political' mosques

I suppose this is to be expected when die-hards of opposing sides take power, even in two countries that don't share any borders. It will interesting to see how this plays out as a bellwether of the effects of the current global far-right movement. I'm sure the Trump Administration is also watching closely.

The story is on BBC as well.

Austria to shut seven 'political' mosques

I suppose this is to be expected when die-hards of opposing sides take power, even in two countries that don't share any borders. It will interesting to see how this plays out as a bellwether of the effects of the current global far-right movement. I'm sure the Trump Administration is also watching closely.

The Pro-Islamist Traitors freaking out, well they can GTFO, the Islamic filth are being deported and we do not give a crap what ANYONE thinks, it's happening. End Of. GTFO.

MAGA......Make Austria Great Again!

We also LOVE LOVE RICHARD GRENELL he in an interview called Sebastian a ROCK STAR!

This is Sebastian Kurz, we WORSHIP him, he is aged 31 years in age and he IS a rock star!

View attachment 197354

861706356.0.jpg

View attachment 197350
View attachment 197351
View attachment 197352

The above text is from a New York Times Hit Piece on The Donald and Richard Grenell, this I decide not to give publicity to with giving a link to, so I give the link below to the full interview with Breitbart.

The interview:

Exclusive: Trump's Right Hand Man in Europe Wants To ‘Empower’ European Anti-Establishment Conservatives
What kind of rock is he?

Well not lobster, but I LOVE lobster of course.

"Austria said it could expel up to 60 Turkish-funded imams and their families and would shut down seven mosques as part of a crackdown on 'political Islam' that was described as 'just the beginning', triggering fury in Ankara.

Marine Le Pen, the leader of the French Front National, said on Twitter: 'Austria is taking things in hand and showing that 'when you want to, you can!''

View attachment 197347

View attachment 197348

View attachment 197349

I was wondering if you had seen this. Wonder why Turks are there.

We also LOVE LOVE RICHARD GRENELL he in an interview called Sebastian a ROCK STAR!

This is Sebastian Kurz, we WORSHIP him, he is aged 31 years in age and he IS a rock star!

View attachment 197354

861706356.0.jpg

View attachment 197350
View attachment 197351
View attachment 197352

The above text is from a New York Times Hit Piece on The Donald and Richard Grenell, this I decide not to give publicity to with giving a link to, so I give the link below to the full interview with Breitbart.

The interview:

Exclusive: Trump's Right Hand Man in Europe Wants To ‘Empower’ European Anti-Establishment Conservatives
What kind of rock is he?

Well not lobster, but I LOVE lobster of course.
So he's more of a superstar and not a rock musician...Like Jesus was..

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

The hate, intolerance, oppression and ultra violence of Islam seems to have a lot of the same characteristics of Nazism.
You say this with no sense of irony.

I guess it won't be long until you are calling for Muslims to be gassed and tossed into ovens.
No, the Irony is that Left Wingers defend the hate, intolerance, oppression and ultra violence of Islam. Real people are hung, shot, stabbed, butchered, blown-up and burnt alive. It's not make believe.

View attachment 197347

View attachment 197348

View attachment 197349

I was wondering if you had seen this. Wonder why Turks are there.

For this we have to blame Viktor Klima and Werner Faymann. We do not in general have that many Turks in relation to our population which is 8 millions out of 8 millions we have 160,000 Turks which is of course now we are fully in charge things are going to change for that 160,000 ANY who through the monitoring that are known to be political they are going to be deported back to Turkey and Turks who are not political they perhaps can stay but they I was told last month that they are going to be micro chipped so our Government can keep track of them, this a seperate operation than the deportation of the 60 Imams and those approx 150 other Subversive Elements associated with those 60 Imams.

View attachment 197354

861706356.0.jpg

View attachment 197350
View attachment 197351
View attachment 197352

The interview:

Wow he is young....impressive guy......I mean this is a fantastic time.......it's time for nationalism again......worry about your own country, stop the wars and stupid stuff.....get rid of terrorists.

He is young yes he is only 3 years older than me, he is a great man and we have a great and Patriotic Government and I add at the election in October 2017 we politically castrated the Leftists, 60% of our nation voted Right-Wing Conservative-Nationalist-Populist, our Government 60% of the population voted for this for Sebastian's ÖVP (Right-Wing Conservative) to have a Coalition with the FPÖ (Nationalist-Populist) and in the Nationalrat which is the National Council there are 183 seats and we have 114 of the seats, the Leftists only 52 seats they cannot stop any of our Agenda even if NEOS (sort of Libertarian) on 10 seats and PILZ (Liberal Environmental bizarros) with 8 seats vote with them they cannot stop any of our Agenda, and so yes a fantastic time to be alive with all of this happening.

Oh wow....that sounds exciting......I know the EU has some control, but I hope you guys enact similar economic policies and immigration policies.......and Austria will soar even higher....this guy could be around for a looong time.....because you guys don't have term limits do you?

No we do not have these term limits, we also are the second wealthiest nation on this Continent, the EU has no control they think they still do but they are in for a shock. We would like Sebastian for another 30 years he will then only still be 61 years in age, what I mean is with this comment is that now we have been democratically elected by 60% of the population we are staying in office, we are not going to allow Traitors to be in charge of our beautiful nation ever again.

Thankfully unlike in Austria, here in the United States religious freedom is protected by constitution and not subject to political whims.
We are seeing a worrisome rise in rightwong populism, a decline in civil rights and an increase in authoritarianism in the west that should concern anyone who supports Democratic values.

I heard a quote that is very apt: the underpinnings of democracy are hope; the underpinnings of authoritarianism are fear.

Fear the other becomes hate the other becomes exterminate the other.

Uh like ISIS and the ones blowing up airports in Europe....you might have heard of a few terrorists in say the UK, France and Belgium........

We might not of course be able to eradicate all terrorism, but we can take measures to severely reduce it and protect our populations.

Nnn
Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

The hate, intolerance, oppression and ultra violence of Islam seems to have a lot of the same characteristics of Nazism.
You say this with no sense of irony.

I guess it won't be long until you are calling for Muslims to be gassed and tossed into ovens.
No, the Irony is that Left Wingers defend the hate, intolerance, oppression and ultra violence of Islam. Real people are hung, shot, stabbed, butchered, blown-up and burnt alive. It's not make believe.
The irony is no one defends it but you keep making that claim anyway.

Forum List

Back