Austria to shut mosques, expel imams in crackdown against Islamist ideology...

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

The hate, intolerance, oppression and ultra violence of Islam seems to have a lot of the same characteristics of Nazism.
You say this with no sense of irony.

I guess it won't be long until you are calling for Muslims to be gassed and tossed into ovens.

The 7th Century Death Cult are a danger to Western Civilisation, they will be removed by any means necessary.
Are talking about genocide?

Wow he is young....impressive guy......I mean this is a fantastic time.......it's time for nationalism again......worry about your own country, stop the wars and stupid stuff.....get rid of terrorists.

Get rid of terrorists? WTF? Who is against getting rid of terrorists?

Those Imams were not accused of terrorism.

Thankfully unlike in Austria, here in the United States religious freedom is protected by constitution and not subject to political whims.
We are seeing a worrisome rise in rightwong populism, a decline in civil rights and an increase in authoritarianism in the west that should concern anyone who supports Democratic values.

I heard a quote that is very apt: the underpinnings of democracy are hope; the underpinnings of authoritarianism are fear.

Fear the other becomes hate the other becomes exterminate the other.

We have a similar problem here with the Left Wingers attacking freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the Press, the right to vote, equal civil rights and the right to bear arms

Austria's government plans to shut down mosques and expel imams | Daily Mail Online

"Austria said it could expel up to 60 Turkish-funded imams and their families and would shut down seven mosques as part of a crackdown on 'political Islam' that was described as 'just the beginning', triggering fury in Ankara.

Marine Le Pen, the leader of the French Front National, said on Twitter: 'Austria is taking things in hand and showing that 'when you want to, you can!''

View attachment 197347

View attachment 197348

View attachment 197349

:p

-------------------------------------------------------- GOOD , But All should be shutdown and All invaders expelled but this is a hopeful start Easy .

Wow he is young....impressive guy......I mean this is a fantastic time.......it's time for nationalism again......worry about your own country, stop the wars and stupid stuff.....get rid of terrorists.

Thankfully unlike in Austria, here in the United States religious freedom is protected by constitution and not subject to political whims.
We are seeing a worrisome rise in rightwong populism, a decline in civil rights and an increase in authoritarianism in the west that should concern anyone who supports Democratic values.

I heard a quote that is very apt: the underpinnings of democracy are hope; the underpinnings of authoritarianism are fear.

But but but darling we look GREAT dressed in black and carrying whips, I include I am going to be able to carry a selection from my beautiful collection of riding crops most tipped with Moroccan leather :smoke:

MAGA......Make Austria Great Again!

We also LOVE LOVE RICHARD GRENELL he in an interview called Sebastian a ROCK STAR!

This is Sebastian Kurz, we WORSHIP him, he is aged 31 years in age and he IS a rock star!

View attachment 197354

861706356.0.jpg

View attachment 197350
View attachment 197351
View attachment 197352

The above text is from a New York Times Hit Piece on The Donald and Richard Grenell, this I decide not to give publicity to with giving a link to, so I give the link below to the full interview with Breitbart.

The interview:

Exclusive: Trump's Right Hand Man in Europe Wants To ‘Empower’ European Anti-Establishment Conservatives

Sounds like Germany in the 1930's.

The war is on now Coyote, the war is between Populism and Globalism, you are either with us or you are with the Globalists, you either are going to get Red Pilled or you will stay Blue Pilled. There is no middle ground anymore, one or the other.

The hate, intolerance, oppression and ultra violence of Islam seems to have a lot of the same characteristics of Nazism.

I guess it won't be long until you are calling for Muslims to be gassed and tossed into ovens.

The 7th Century Death Cult are a danger to Western Civilisation, they will be removed by any means necessary.

Genocide is what the 7th Century Death Cult want to do to Western Civilisation, they are not going to be allowed to they will be stopped in the Historical way, History is going to repeat itself for the last time anyone who thinks it's not needs to get their head out of the sands and smell the coffee.

Uh like ISIS and the ones blowing up airports in Europe....you might have heard of a few terrorists in say the UK, France and Belgium........

We might not of course be able to eradicate all terrorism, but we can take measures to severely reduce it and protect our populations.
------------------------------------------------- totally eliminate the problem population by deporting them is my recommendation , they are easy to see Lucy .

We have a similar problem here with the Left Wingers attacking freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the Press, the right to vote, equal civil rights and the right to bear arms
Lets see...so far I still have my guns, I am free to speak, free to vote, free to worship the god of ny choice, my civil rights are intact and there thousands of media available to choose from. Looks like its just another lie designed to create fear.

Genocide is what the 7th Century Death Cult want to do to Western Civilisation, they are not going to be allowed to they will be stopped in the Historical way, History is going to repeat itself for the last time anyone who thinks it's not needs to get their head out of the sands and smell the coffee.
by any means necessary...what does that mean Lucy?

MAGA......Make Austria Great Again!

We also LOVE LOVE RICHARD GRENELL he in an interview called Sebastian a ROCK STAR!

This is Sebastian Kurz, we WORSHIP him, he is aged 31 years in age and he IS a rock star!

View attachment 197354

861706356.0.jpg

View attachment 197350
View attachment 197351
View attachment 197352

The above text is from a New York Times Hit Piece on The Donald and Richard Grenell, this I decide not to give publicity to with giving a link to, so I give the link below to the full interview with Breitbart.

The interview:

Exclusive: Trump's Right Hand Man in Europe Wants To ‘Empower’ European Anti-Establishment Conservatives

He is young yes he is only 3 years older than me, he is a great man and we have a great and Patriotic Government and I add at the election in October 2017 we politically castrated the Leftists, 60% of our nation voted Right-Wing Conservative-Nationalist-Populist, our Government 60% of the population voted for this for Sebastian's ÖVP (Right-Wing Conservative) to have a Coalition with the FPÖ (Nationalist-Populist) and in the Nationalrat which is the National Council there are 183 seats and we have 114 of the seats, the Leftists only 52 seats they cannot stop any of our Agenda even if NEOS (sort of Libertarian) on 10 seats and PILZ (Liberal Environmental bizarros) with 8 seats vote with them they cannot stop any of our Agenda, and so yes a fantastic time to be alive with all of this happening.

Oh wow....that sounds exciting......I know the EU has some control, but I hope you guys enact similar economic policies and immigration policies.......and Austria will soar even higher....this guy could be around for a looong time.....because you guys don't have term limits do you?

No we do not have these term limits, we also are the second wealthiest nation on this Continent, the EU has no control they think they still do but they are in for a shock. We would like Sebastian for another 30 years he will then only still be 61 years in age, what I mean is with this comment is that now we have been democratically elected by 60% of the population we are staying in office, we are not going to allow Traitors to be in charge of our beautiful nation ever again.

That's awesome....Austria has a proud heritage being the seat of the Hapsburgs for so many years.......so it's good that you guys are putting the right people in place. I'm pretty excited to keep an eye on him

Uh like ISIS and the ones blowing up airports in Europe....you might have heard of a few terrorists in say the UK, France and Belgium........

We might not of course be able to eradicate all terrorism, but we can take measures to severely reduce it and protect our populations.
------------------------------------------------- totally eliminate the problem population by deporting them is my recommendation , they are easy to see Lucy .

Deport where? Many are citizens of Europe.

Lets see...so far I still have my guns, I am free to speak, free to vote, free to worship the god of ny choice, my civil rights are intact and there thousands of media available to choose from. Looks like its just another lie designed to create fear.

Errr . . . . ???

[We are seeing a worrisome rise in rightwong populism, a decline in civil rights and an increase in authoritarianism in the west that should concern anyone who supports Democratic values.

Bout time some of the European Governments grew a set of balls and started checking the mosques and started kicked members of the death cult out of their country.

I'm sure just like France, they will find the mosque's full of weapons and explosives.

That's because Trump is in office....if lefties were, no one of that would be true
They would ban guns ASAP
free to speak...uh ask Roseanne
Free to vote...that would probably exist, but you guys would lani guinier it
freedom of religion......you guys don't want God anywhere
civil right....for whom....you guys are big on no white days at colleges and stuff....not sure about that

Bout time some of the European Governments grew a set of balls and started checking the mosques and started kicked members of the death cult out of their country.

I'm sure just like France, they will find the mosque's full of weapons and explosives.
Yeah Austria, Poland and Hungary are all in great shape......it's the Western ones (including Scandinavia) that a lefty and in horrible shape

Statements by Hitler and Senior Nazis Concerning Jews and Judaism

...For us, this is not a problem you can turn a blind eye to-one to be solved by small concessions. For us, it is a problem of whether our nation can ever recover its health, whether the Jewish spirit can ever really be eradicated. Don't be misled into thinking you can fight a disease without killing the carrier, without destroying the bacillus. Don't think you can fight racial tuberculosis without taking care to rid the nation of the carrier of that racial tuberculosis. This Jewish contamination will not subside, this poisoning of the nation will not end, until the carrier himself, the Jew, has been banished from our midst. (Applause)

by any means necessary...what does that mean Lucy?
deportation, denied entry.....nothing wrong with that....people don't want to get stabbed or run over because they don't make women wear veils.

Statements by Hitler and Senior Nazis Concerning Jews and Judaism

...For us, this is not a problem you can turn a blind eye to-one to be solved by small concessions. For us, it is a problem of whether our nation can ever recover its health, whether the Jewish spirit can ever really be eradicated. Don't be misled into thinking you can fight a disease without killing the carrier, without destroying the bacillus. Don't think you can fight racial tuberculosis without taking care to rid the nation of the carrier of that racial tuberculosis. This Jewish contamination will not subside, this poisoning of the nation will not end, until the carrier himself, the Jew, has been banished from our midst. (Applause)
I love these posts....so how is that remotely what we're talking about?

Forum List

Back