Austrialians forced to answer intrusive "census" questions at gunpoint.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Funny they got the aussies guns and now "you don't answer our questions you're going to jail " wonder how many of these scumbags would ask the initial question if confronted with a firearm

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rhRJPZxeTlw#at=82]Today Tonight - Data collecting concerns - YouTube[/ame]

Bullshit. I don't believe it.

I believe it, but the Australian citizens do have recourse. They can vote in representatives who will put a stop to this nonsense. It sounds like this is something being done that most Aussies are unaware of. Make them aware of it, and they will show their displeasure and make their voices heard.

Load of bullshit. Not that you would know, but Today Tonight is a highly inflammatory media program, known for stirring the pot, and their bullshit stories. The amount of times they have stretched the truth is ridiculous.

Don't believe a word they say.

It's the logical next step after disarming the citizens. Who is going to stop them from doing whatever they want?

LOL. You are a laugh a minute. We don't have people bitching and whining about the fact they can't walk around with a gun. We are not paranoid sons of bitches like you lot.

It's the logical next step after disarming the citizens. Who is going to stop them from doing whatever they want?

LOL. You are a laugh a minute. We don't have people bitching and whining about the fact they can't walk around with a gun. We are not paranoid sons of bitches like you lot.
Well, I wouldn't expect you to be any smarter about your own country than you are of this one. An airhead is an airhead.

Well, I wouldn't expect you to be any smarter about your own country than you are of this one. An airhead is an airhead.

I am just telling you not to believe the crap this TV show comes out with.

You're entitled to your own beliefs, but not your own facts.

We are entitled to put the burden of proof on you as to the legitimacy of your story,

considering the established reputation of the source:

Today Tonight is notorious for its sensationalist reporting, and is an example of tabloid television where stories rotate around community issues i.e. diet fads, miracle cures, welfare cheats, shonky builders, negligent doctors, poorly run businesses and corrupt government officials. For this reason the program is constantly under criticism and ridicule, especially by satirical groups such as The Chaser.

The show has also been found multiple times to be in breach of The Australian Communications and Media Authority's policies in regards to invasion of privacy and not Presenting factual material accurately.

Today Tonight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think your credibility ranks right up there, or right down there, with theirs.

We are entitled to put the burden of proof on you as to the legitimacy of your story,

Today Tonight is notorious for its sensationalist reporting, and is an example of tabloid television where stories rotate around community issues i.e. diet fads, miracle cures, welfare cheats, shonky builders, negligent doctors, poorly run businesses and corrupt government officials. For this reason the program is constantly under criticism and ridicule, especially by satirical groups such as The Chaser.

The show has also been found multiple times to be in breach of The Australian Communications and Media Authority's policies in regards to invasion of privacy and not Presenting factual material accurately.

I think your credibility ranks right up there, or right down there, with theirs.
Can you show us a statement of denial by the ABS? I would think they would have something to say about it if it was a slanderous accusation.

i agreed it LOL. You are a laugh a minute. We don't have people bitching and whining about the fact they can't walk around with a gun. We are not paranoid sons of bitches like you lot.thanks

Can you show us a statement of denial by the ABS? I would think they would have something to say about it if it was a slanderous accusation.

You need to take a lesson in what 'burden of proof' means.

The only thing a census needs is how many people live in an area.

The fucking government busybodies do not have to know anything else about you.

The last census all I answered was the how many people live in your home question.

[youtube]=049069EB7C46B7D2412C049069EB7C46B7D2412C&first[/youtube]

I believe it, but the Australian citizens do have recourse. They can vote in representatives who will put a stop to this nonsense. It sounds like this is something being done that most Aussies are unaware of. Make them aware of it, and they will show their displeasure and make their voices heard.

I worked on both the 2000 and 2010 censuses.

What I found is that usually, they hire a bunch of people, train them very poorly, and hilarity ensues.

Probably the same case in Australia.

That said, it doesn't stop guys like Temple Kookmack from fantasizing about shooting a census worker for asking the wrong question, proving once again, the best argument for gun control is a talk with a gun nut.

Forum List

Back