🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Author Lemony Snicket and his wife to donate $1 million to Planned Parenthood

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Lemony Snicket to donate $1 million to Planned Parenthood

An author of children's books donates $1 million to baby killing Planned Parenthood.

This story makes me want to vomit.

Here's something from my own past.

My wife and I were attending a party hosted by a fellow student, a Jewish atheist liberal.

In the bedroom, I saw a Cabbage Patch Kid doll with a button on its chest, "Keep Abortion Legal."

Pro-abortion people, here's my warning:

You will be judged by a man who was the unborn child of an unwed mother.

And he has that right, and in fact I would love to see my taxes going someplace other than the baby-killing machine Planned Parenthood, and let them survive from private donations like this.
I in turn can now boycott dickwads like this author.

No, the lies propagated by the social right are enough to make any decent person vomit, such as the lie that Planned Parenthood 'kills babies,' when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.
Well, I guess there's no debate when one side tells lies and refuses to admit the truth.

You remind me of the Communists I met in college. They claimed that every atrocity the Communists did was a lie, made up by the CIA. When I told them I read it in the LA Times, they told me the LA Times is run by the CIA.

It is upsetting to me that a child's author would give money he earned while entertaining children, to a baby butcher factory that is killing potential future customers.

It seems obvious that the man is walking in the darkness.

To deal with this pain is so horrid. And the original purpose was to prevent this.

But to now turn it into a money making business harvesting parts? How low can we go?

I know a liberal fucking low.

Pro-abortion people, here's my warning:

But you're moral filth, hence nobody cares about what you say. If anything, people take your suggestions as a guide of how not to act.

Hey you want to walk out of your front door every day saying HEY I BELIEVE IN HARVESTING FETAL PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do it. Put it on a bumper sticker. VOTE DEMOCRAT.

Hey you want to walk out of your front door every day saying HEY I BELIEVE IN HARVESTING FETAL PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As it saves countless lives, of course I believe in it. Only a moral monster would not oppose it. Letting people die when you could have saved them is just like killing them.

That is, you're a butcher, tiny, and proud of it.

I don't generally believe in boycotts, but I will make an exception for an author of children's books who donate to an organization that murders children.

As it saves countless lives, of course I believe in it. Only a moral monster would not oppose it. Letting people die when you could have saved them is just like killing them.

That is, you're a butcher, tiny, and proud of it.

No.

I am the true classic liberal. You don't get it. I would wish that every woman had access to birth control at no cost so that we were not having this conversation.

Maybe that's it.

You guys really don't understand being a classical liberal. I would fund every penny to allow a woman to do what she wanted with NO PENALTY to the rest of us.

But here is the bite. You make that choice in your life. I will pay for whatever you need to fuck your brains out but you do not come back to me and tell me I have to support your 30 children ok

Abortion rights is not about eliminating babies, killing children, or any of the crap right wingers would have us believe.

Abortion rights are about giving women the opportunity to wait until they are ready to increase their family size, so as not to endanger the health and well being of the children they already have.

By opposing increases to the minimum wage, paid family and maternity leave, and other benefits to the working poor, rightwingers have proven that their so-called pro-life stance is a lie. Those who truly are pro-life put the living first.

No, the lies propagated by the social right are enough to make any decent person vomit, such as the lie that Planned Parenthood 'kills babies,' when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.
Some people consider abortion to be killing babies. Whether you agree or not, it's a legit concern. Planned Parenthood performs abortions, therefore the argument about them killing babies is legit.

Abortion rights is not about eliminating babies, killing children, or any of the crap right wingers would have us believe.

Abortion rights are about giving women the opportunity to wait until they are ready to increase their family size, so as not to endanger the health and well being of the children they already have.

By opposing increases to the minimum wage, paid family and maternity leave, and other benefits to the working poor, rightwingers have proven that their so-called pro-life stance is a lie. Those who truly are pro-life put the living first.
That would be fine if it didn't involve a father. So it's not just a woman's choice.

Jack would hate you. Jack would really really hate you. I almost have no words and I have to breathe deeply now that you have the balls to fucking come out here.

You are really a pig. You are a swine.

What a crock. You'd kill anyone one who was a conservative or their child.

You just won't get away with this here. I'm here.

Well, the Democrats can stand for all those benefits, but they are also supporting abortion, which makes them moral monsters like the SS guards at Auschwitz. And guess what, the German government is still arresting people at the SS camps, even the accountants and radio operators.

When Obama demands gun control, just think of what happens to people who don't have guns.

If we didn't have guns, Obama could declare martial-law and end all our freedoms.

Forum List

Back