Author of Drump Dossier Christopher Steele Is a Real-Life James Bond

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
"He's James Bond," said Nigel West, the intelligence historian and spy-novel author. "I actually introduced him to my wife as James Bond."

amazing quote and underscores the legitimacy of the report

how this maniac can take office is just inexplicable

"He's James Bond," said Nigel West, the intelligence historian and spy-novel author. "I actually introduced him to my wife as James Bond."

Yeah, my friend bill is like a total badass. He killed thousands of bad guys for years and years and years, but he's a secret agent so he can't talk about any of that. So, just keep that to yourself ok....

NBC news says so!! I mean, why would they lie? What would they have to gain? I mean, they only played a part in poll rigging and putting out the narrative that the Hildebeast was a "shoo-in".....yeah, the lamestream media has no credibility at all.

>>Steele was initially hired by FusionGPS, a Washington-based political research firm, to investigate Trump on behalf of unidentified Republicans who wanted to stop Trump's bid for the party's nomination. The BBC said on Wednesday, "He (Steele) was compiling this report on behalf of initially Trump's opponent Jeb Bush,"<<

Nigel West also knows that Michael Hayden links to Ann Arbor, Michigan as Hayden does to knowledge of opium trafficking. Chiang Kai-shek's gestapo was headed by Tai Li, opium kingpin, and Hayden is clued up in that department. Clinton mafia and trafficking of heroin, meth, cocaine and synthetic morphine and collusion with the Chinese for post-drug-bust real estate confiscations link at General George Custer's Monroe County, Michigan (see Bedford Heroin Rally 2 February and the Libby Holman-Louise d'Andelot Carpenter-Martin Luther King-Ghandi story). The precise Bedford Township link to Clinton crime family is also the CIA employee Isham DNA link: 8702 & 8718 Douglas Rd., Temperance, Michigan.

Wow, this turned out to be a real embarrassing episode for you Democrapic fake news promulgators, didn't it?

>>Steele was initially hired by FusionGPS, a Washington-based political research firm, to investigate Trump on behalf of unidentified Republicans who wanted to stop Trump's bid for the party's nomination. The BBC said on Wednesday, "He (Steele) was compiling this report on behalf of initially Trump's opponent Jeb Bush,"<<
He was supposed to write an opposition paper which is what he did.

Yeah, my friend bill is like a total badass. He killed thousands of bad guys for years and years and years, but he's a secret agent so he can't talk about any of that. So, just keep that to yourself ok....
This is so much like True Lies, it might have ripped off the script.

but he faked one instead

but he faked one instead
He wasn't told it had to be true.

And now it's reported he's gone into hiding......while Bond would be flying around Key Largo in an Aston Martin with machine gun turn signals swilling stirred, not shaken vodka martinis.
lol.gif

And the femme fatale in this Bond episode is called Pissy Galore.

Well Trump will quash any real intel, as in the tapes/voice recordings Putin in all probability possesses

So ultimately this is just another 'secret' that we find historically with presidents in every country. JFK was never outted for naked WH pool parties or his affair with Marilyn until long after. Trump's out-of-control playboy past will eventually catch up.

Funny how the Dems who kept squealing over the Iraq war Intel and are the creators of the "9-11 truther movement" which is based on intel-bashing are suddenly now putting these same intelligence agencies on a pedestal and attacking anybody who questions them. I bet if the CIA came up with dirt on Hillary or Obama, the hypocritcal lowlife Dems would immediately go back to attacking the intelligence agencies. Let's not forget that Wiki-leaks Assange was a folk hero to Dems when he was exposing the Bush admin emails.

Here's what I think...

Mr. Steele is a real James Bond of sorts...and more than likely is good at what he does....from what every single person affiliated in his field have said about him

However, as far as I have read of it...on page 13 of it now...this dossier, is simply an investigation of what is being said about Mr. Trump and his visits to Russia, it is simply, "Information gathering'', with witnesses or sources, not shown to us...but listed as A, or B or, C etc "person"...

this isn't, as of yet, something he has definitively said he verified every which way but loose....it was just a bunch of dots, that he needed to work phase 2 on, which would sort out the truths, from propaganda the Russians had probably intentionally put out there about Mr. Trump to stir up some trouble... And if that is the case, then Trump needs to watch his back...and to the Russians, if you are back stabbing Trump, or even Blackmailing Trump and think you can get away with it, I highly doubt it...once this man thinks you have intentionally hurt him....whoa Nellie, you better watch out... VENGEANCE IS MINE sayeth President Trump! Kind of frightening how all of this could play out and truly not a good scenario in sight...that I can see...

And the FBI has had this info for months, certainly they have been able to discredit it by NOW.... so what is going on here?

Was Trump's team involved in the distribution of the stolen DNC emails? Is Guccifer 2.o truly a Russian operative, playing not to be...which is the assessment I had read about him a year and a half ago...

Two hackers were involved, neither seemingly to know about the other...both stealing the same documents though...like it was a request put out there for their Russian hackers...

And WHY is Roger Stone, Trump's first campaign advisor... and that UK guy Craig Murray who works for wikileaks or is somehow involved with these stolen emails doing this together? Is Murray this so called mutual friend he has with Julian Assange that Stone Spoke about?

Is it legal for any citizen to be associated with distributing stolen goods?

the release of the emails was well coordinated with the election...down to the day and hour....I don't think the Russians are that smart, unless they had help from a political insider like Roger Stone or Paul Manafort or whom ever....?

And for those conspiracy theorists on to the FBI or CIA setting Trump up..... for what purpose? Real, tangible, purpose? diminishing our president only diminishes our Intelligence community on the world stage, that's not the goal of the IC, and guarantees a cut in their budget! :D remember, Trumpeth sayeth, VENGEANCE is MINE!

so, none of that stuff makes any sense to me....???

The Steele-Litvinenko-Swaziland connections show that Putin was on it in 2006:

RFE RL
Search Results

The intelligence report for Botswana (post #18) shows 'Seretse Khama marriage crisis.' We next link Ray DNA to Steele DNA, which links to Masterson DNA, as in William Barclay 'Bat' Masterson for the required resonance of police protectorates in South Africa:

Hannah (Ray) Steele b. 29 Mar 1833; d. 16 Jun 1812, Missouri; father and mother unknown.

Ann (Ray) Masterson b. 27 Dec 1814 Milltown, County Westmeath, Ireland

For the Paul Klebnikov (Godfather of the Kremlin) file, we note that Klebnikov had uncovered a front company operating out of Ireland called Grange.

Forum List

Back