Author of Transgender hate bathroom bill LOSES to, get this, a Trans ha ha tee hee giggle (burp)

Today Channel 7 approached and wanted to know what I thought about the 1st tranny elected. I told them that anyone who would vote for an insane person who self mutilates themselves, deserves all the misery that this elections is going to provide. The news anchor turned away without the interview... I gave them the truth, they didn't like it...

Only about 20% of transgenders end up getting genital reassignment surgery. Are you certain she has?

Meh - you're another uneducated loony bird

Proving they are only playing dress up. It’s why gay folks typically ridicule them as well.

Gullibility: "He says he's a woman. He has been medically and surgically altered to look like a woman. Therefore, he is a woman. It doesn't matter that science says he is a man."I have no dog in this hunt myself, but that's plainly stupid.

Maybe there's nothing wrong with the trans person and you're the stupid one. Why is that not a possibility?

Today Channel 7 approached and wanted to know what I thought about the 1st tranny elected. I told them that anyone who would vote for an insane person who self mutilates themselves, deserves all the misery that this elections is going to provide. The news anchor turned away without the interview... I gave them the truth, they didn't like it...

Only about 20% of transgenders end up getting genital reassignment surgery. Are you certain she has?

If not, he is a mere cross-dresser. Different illness.

What would your grandfather think if he knew that one day there would be men in dresses that people would consider awesome, men in dresses would become elected officials, illegals would be protected by politicians, the U.S. flag and patriotism would be considered offensive to "citizens", "citizens" would be offended by our President proclaiming "American's First" and "Make America Great"
Unbelievable!
Who would have ever thought we'd get to this point in this nation? WTF went wrong?

My grandfather was against blacks and white eating in the same room and women being allowed to work.

I am sure you and he would have had much in common.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There were people who knew, but instead of exposing the whole crooked liberal war on women, it was kept under wraps, like any other typical event.

View attachment 159296
Like how Dubya covered up that there weren’t any WMD’s but you rubes were too addicted to American flag draped caskets coming home to care much.
Like how Dubya covered up that there weren’t any WMD’s but you rubes were too addicted to American flag draped caskets coming home to care much.
If The Bush Administration Lied About WMD, So Did These People -- Version 3.0 | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
Since we haven’t found WMD in Iraq, a lot of the anti-war/anti-Bush crowd is saying that the Bush administration lied about Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction. Well, if they’re going to claim that the Bush administration lied, then there sure are a lot of other people, including quite a few prominent Democrats, who have told the same “lies” since the inspectors pulled out of Iraq in 1998. Here are just a few examples that prove that the Bush administration didn’t lie about weapons of mass destruction…

The Defense Department has tallied 1,987 deaths. What is more striking, though, is more U.S. soldiers have been killed and wounded during President Barack Obama’s first term in office than former President George W. Bush’s two terms.

Reference: breitbart.com/big-journalism/2012/09/11/mainstream-media-ignoring-inc…

liberal-logic-liblogic-719299.jpg
Conservatove playbook: upon losing argument, completely change the topic
You put up the shit about Bush, I responded with TRUTH and now you run like the spoiled, petulant , baby that you are...
You put up shit about Weinstein. Expecting me to be psychic 10 years ago. That was when you ran from the topic.
You say that grandparents were racists and such, yet, mine weren't, so you are the fucking retard to believe what ever the liberals spoon feed you , while you go marching goose stepping like a good little Eichmann.

Proving they are only playing dress up. It’s why gay folks typically ridicule them as well.

I don't see what the big deal is; you personally dress up as a human being every day when you're just a bunch of roaches scurrying around in the skin of someone who died in the 1860's.

and the bar has been set to all time lows. May God forgive those who voted for it

-Geaux

Danica Roem defeated incumbent delegate Bob Marshall, who had been elected 13 times over 26 years, for a seat in the Virginia House of Delegates. When Roem takes office, she will be the first openly transgender candidate to be elected and serve in a state legislative body.

Elections bring wins for minority, LGBT candidates - CNN
It's not really about the fact that it is not what it pretends to be. For me it's the fact that someone who is emotionally disturbed is given that kind of power over others.

You mean DT.
I ment exactly what I said. Sorry it confused you.

A person with a SERIOUS mental problem was just elected.

Leftism itself is a mental illness.

View attachment 159305

View attachment 159302
:cuckoo:

Lumberjacks and fishermen kill themselves most often, does that mean they shouldn’t be allowed to serve their country?

Are lumberjacks and fisherman also mentally ill sex perverts? Perhaps a small percentage could be, however 100% of Transgenders are mentally ill sex perverts, it does not get more perverted than a biological man wanting to have his dick and balls chopped off.

Gullibility: "He says he's a woman. He has been medically and surgically altered to look like a woman. Therefore, he is a woman. It doesn't matter that science says he is a man."I have no dog in this hunt myself, but that's plainly stupid.

Maybe there's nothing wrong with the trans person and you're the stupid one. Why is that not a possibility?

Because he is a transformed nothing. He is still a man.

Why does it matter to you so much? Only seems like it does because you're insecure in your own gender identity. Does seeing a trans person make you question your own gender identity? If so, the problem is with you, not the trans person.

What would your grandfather think if he knew that one day there would be men in dresses that people would consider awesome, men in dresses would become elected officials, illegals would be protected by politicians, the U.S. flag and patriotism would be considered offensive to "citizens", "citizens" would be offended by our President proclaiming "American's First" and "Make America Great"
Unbelievable!
Who would have ever thought we'd get to this point in this nation? WTF went wrong?

My grandfather was against blacks and white eating in the same room and women being allowed to work.

I am sure you and he would have had much in common.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah he was pretty terrible...

He rose a racist who thinks our president is too orange, women need affirmative actions, and blacks should have reparations.

Mostly that... although given your views I imagine he mostly made the mistake of letting a single mother raise your testosterone deprived self.

It's not really about the fact that it is not what it pretends to be. For me it's the fact that someone who is emotionally disturbed is given that kind of power over others.

You mean DT.
I ment exactly what I said. Sorry it confused you.

A person with a SERIOUS mental problem was just elected.

Leftism itself is a mental illness.

View attachment 159305

View attachment 159302
:cuckoo:

Lumberjacks and fishermen kill themselves most often, does that mean they shouldn’t be allowed to serve their country?

Are lumberjacks and fisherman also mentally ill sex perverts? Perhaps a small percentage could be, however 100% of Transgenders are mentally ill sex perverts, it does not get more perverted than a biological man wanting to have his dick and balls chopped off.
Dunno and don’t care. But you posted a meme questioning the rationale of arming a group of people who suffer a high rate of suicide; which begs the question of what about other high suicidal groups?

Translation: Waaaah! - A chick with a dick just kicked the ass if the idiot who called himself "Virginia's biggest homophobe"!!

Good :)

90062963_87627739.jpg

Enjoy it. Today is going to be the last anyone ever hears of it. This person will be put on a shelf, and forgotten well before 2018 elections.

and the bar has been set to all time lows. May God forgive those who voted for it

-Geaux

Danica Roem defeated incumbent delegate Bob Marshall, who had been elected 13 times over 26 years, for a seat in the Virginia House of Delegates. When Roem takes office, she will be the first openly transgender candidate to be elected and serve in a state legislative body.

Elections bring wins for minority, LGBT candidates - CNN
Trump set the low this just in a bit higher than rumpy.

for not caring about someone else's sexuality? for thinking that your need to discriminate against others and spew hate?

I'd say the undue focus makes YOU a pervert. but thanks for playing. do you feel threatened because they turn you on?
You people only like it because it is a tranny

no. I like it because it is making you screwed up bigots sad.
And that more important to you people then doing whats right

https://theintercept.com/2017/11/07...sgender-state-or-federal-lawmaker-in-america/

Roem is a transgender former journalist who focused her race on the terrible traffic in the district, while Marshall is a longtime extreme culture warrior who sponsored the states bathroom bill, banning transgender people from using the bathroom that applies to their gender identity.

danica-roem-virginia-govorner-1497449618.jpg

----------------------------------

Good for her.

Seems GOP racism and hatred is energizing the Democrats. It looks like blacks and Hispanics are putting people over the top.

Transgender bathroom bill could cost Texas $3 billion a year, study says | Texas Legislature | Dallas News

North Carolina's 'bathroom bill' will cost the state $3.76 billion

Hate is expensive. Republicans are about to discover that.

Yeah, they got a seriously disturbed and confused man in an office of power. What could happen?
One year ago today.

Loser.

At least Trump knows what sex he is.

Enjoy it. Today is going to be the last anyone ever hears of it. This person will be put on a shelf, and forgotten well before 2018 elections.

Don't count on it. In this political climate...anything is possible.

Why does it matter to you so much? Only seems like it does because you're insecure in your own gender identity. Does seeing a trans person make you question your own gender identity?

Not at all. I know what I am, and science supports that knowledge.

He on the other hand may dress as a female, or may be altered to look female. He may live as a female. But he is a male.

A delusion complete. It's just playing dress up, taken to the max. It's still a lie, and a game I won't play, anymore than I would accept someone insisting they're Napoleon, or Jesus.

Forum List

Back